• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Can you recognise a past life lover from a photograph?

Millenia

Hello this is my first post and I hope I am doing it right.
I met a man through FB eighteen months ago. It was so random. He messaged me and I normally don’t respond to people I don’t know but I did this time. Long story short we connected big time. We both find it strange we can talk about anything to each other. We talk on the phone regularly. Six hundred miles separate us but we do plan to meet. What I want to ask is is it possible to recognise someone from a past life in a photograph? He looked familiar in pics he sent me. He wears glasses. I saw one of him without the glasses and it was cataclysmic. I absolutely recognised him. I cannot explain the explosion that happened inside of me. I absolutely knew him. The associated emotion completely blew me away. I am struggling to sort this out. Can you help? X

I believe that its possible Millennia. In 1999 a woman I was vaguely aware of got engaged to a man. When I saw an image of them I blurted out "She's supposed to be with me!". Then I said " What are you talking about Jim. You don't even know her ". After that I forgot all about her.

In 2010 I met that woman and we fell in love.

In 2014 I realised that that woman was my past life fiance. No wonder I was so soulfully annoyed that she got engaged to someone else.

Yes Mellenia, I am convinced this is possible. It’s all about energy.
Once someone recognized ME from a picture. Only years later I suddenly started to get memories of a shared life together.
Me on the other hand, don’t recognize people visually. I need to feel the energy vibration before I understand the connection.

Yes Mellenia, I am convinced this is possible. It’s all about energy.
Once someone recognized ME from a picture. Only years later I suddenly started to get memories of a shared life together.
Me on the other hand, don’t recognize people visually. I need to feel the energy vibration before I understand the connection.
Firefly dancing I get images of him and they are so strong. I have had images on and off of lots of things throughout my life. This is so real and so clear. It scares me slightly. I wish I could get a little more than just flashes. I just have this feeling that it’s destiny at work and I don’t know why.

I believe it can happen because it happened to me haha.I had the same situation..I met a guy on Facebook who lived far away.I don't normally accept people I don't know either.I defiently had no intention to date anyone online.But we both ended up on the same fan page for a band.So I added him and right away it was like talking to someone I already knew! We made plans to meet and I had no hesitation about it! Which is weird for me because I'm very cautious with people and kind of shy.When we met he said the same thing "Doesn't this seem like it happened before?" We're still together and it's like we've been married forever! The souls you knew last time around will find you again! I swear it's true from my experience!

Hi, Millenia, this is my first post as well and when I saw your question, it was quite similar to my experience. I met my Husband five years ago online and the evening we met in person was instantly pleasant for both of us. I must admit that I have much stronger intuition than he does, but after about twenty minutes or so of conversation he looked at me and said something like, "I'm getting this feeling about you, that we were married to each other 900 years ago". Then we both realized that we shared a common belief in reincarnation. He then related his memory of our life and it all started to feel familiar. He told me that he believed that one of his reincarnations was Frederick Der Barbarossa, Holy Roman Emperor in the twelfth century and that I was his second wife Countess Beatrice of Burgundy. I was twenty years younger that he and we had eleven children. I was about thirteen years old when we married and I would accompany him on military missions and his trusted advisor on emissary negotiations. We were married for thirty years until I contracted a sudden illness and died in France while he was away on one of the Crusades.

Hi Pyohn,
Welcome to the forum.
How did you react when your husband told you about his memories? Did they resonate with your own feelings?

Hi Pyohn,
Welcome to the forum.
How did you react when your husband told you about his memories? Did they resonate with your own feelings?
I felt as though I had a little recalling initially, but the longer we have been together, the more I seem to remember of that reincarnation. Having done some research since then into Barbarossa and Beatrice the strangest thing to me seems to be the similar resemblance in our sizes and appearances.

I have just started a thread on another section that would I think explain this event. Your subconscious memory uses the brain's capacity to search faces of people, so to know who to trust and who not to. In your case it was that powerful that it spread to your conscious mind and you knew who they were.

I have just started a thread on another section that would I think explain this event. Your subconscious memory uses the brain's capacity to search faces of people, so to know who to trust and who not to. In your case it was that powerful that it spread to your conscious mind and you knew who they were.
Can you link me to your thread? Thank you x

These are fascinating experiences! I enjoyed reading all of them. I totally believe that a person can recognize a past-life love from a photograph. But my experience with this is a bit unusual. Everyone here recognized a past-life love who is currently living, but the past-life love I recognized (from a photograph) has been dead well over a hundred years! It's not easy to get feedback on my experience because it's unusual. Normally, I don't get much feedback from anyone on it. No wonder why I have always felt that my soul-match is not here. By the way, the above link doesn't work.

This discussion reminded me of ...

reincarnation2.gif

Back