• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Creation or the Big Bang? How about emanation?

Creation or the Big Bang? How about emanation?

• The Universe was formed from a Big Bang

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • The Universe was emanated from Inifity

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • God created all there is

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

AOSpare

Zos Kia Cultus
The Universe was emanated from all the vast Infinity where "laya centers" exist (these are all potential universes) when something occurs (Big bang) and from these "mustard seed like" (Jesus said this, not me) "potentialities"(laya centers) the Universe or Universes would form.(this, in theory can happen simultaneously more than one place). Now comes the interesting part; Seven Dhyan Chohans or (archangels) from an other Universe would create the planets and the suns (stars) from their concentrated power of thoughts. After this, an evolutionary force begins and Nature's course will take place. All will evolve from minerals on to life. All matter has an essence (monad) - even a piece of rock that contains "life" or divine spark (which is the same, a spirit). After a while the Universe would cease to exist but the "laya center" remains in place.

Emanation implies that the microcosm (atoms) and the macrocosm(star systems) are identical as nothing was "created" but the possibility was always there. Hence the term "as above, so below".

I personally do not get too detailed as the nuances but this jibes with science as well as religion. This is one possible scenario, what is yours?

I go back and forth on this then always realize I'm way to dumb to understand it.

In either scenario who/what created the atoms, then what/who created the thing that created the atom? Then what/who created them? I can't understand an "always existed" my brain can't do that. This issue is the only thing that prevented me from becoming an atheist at one point.

Something is clearly out there responsible for all this, still what created them? I don't see a beginning but my brain would explode before it could understand that. LOL

I don't have a scenario. I believe in the Big Bang Model, though I'm fine with the idea of it being re-worked or discarded as more discoveries and progress are made.

Your scenario is really confusing to me. I could accept the idea of other universes (there's research into that in current Physics) and even something supernatural being in the origin of the universe (who knows what's out there) but I don't understand why there are seven archangels? Why seven? And why archangels? :confused: I'm not trying to bash your beliefs, I think that sounds like an interesting idea, but that's the part I don't get.

It has always been difficult for me to both understand and comprehend that at some point there may have been nothing

All of these theories are based on the fact that there was something to begin with

Just like Christianity they are evolving concepts. The Egyptians were the first to have a religion where you went to an afterlife

They had commandments, far more than the Christian religion, but the ten commands came from the Egyptian commandments, it goes on and on. In my opinion all of the theories about creation are on the same level Just as believers cannot cope with the concept there never was or has been a god, those who theorise about creation cannot answer was there ever nothing?

I am fine with God creating the Big Bang and the universe. I keep having this feeling that our understanding of the universe is similar to a two year old child trying to comprehend the area outside their neighborhood. I strongly feel that our concepts are primitive and crude at best. Even within the spiritual realm its hard to comprehend or describe. Its vastness, especially when one includes other dimensions, is beyond our capabilities to understand.

Sometimes it seems better to just sit on a sunny beach, watching and listening to the waves splashing.

"Form the original being was created the Elhim(Great-Mighty-Ones) with the skies and with the land, but the land was without form. and Bohu u'Araphel Elhim(Great-Mighty Void-Darkness) was over the mouth of Abyss. And theRuah Elhim (Life-Source-of the Great-Mighty-Ones) hovered over the face of the waters. And the Elhim said, Let there be Aur(Light and/or Time): and thus there was Aur. The Elhim saw that Aur was good: and Elhim divided Aur from Hasek(darkness/[Aur's] shadow/foolishness/time of sleep). the Elhim called Aur Yum(Day), and his Hasek was called Lilah(Night). And the erb(evening) and the baqar(morning) were the first Yum." - the Canaanite Story of Creation is a Polytheistic story but is almost the same as the story of the Genesis.

Even if you could get the correct answer to this thread's title question, you'd immediately ask: what was before that event (creatin / big bang)? who/what created that creator, who/what produced the big bang?

That's why we have words like infinite, eternal, ...

The same thought occurred to me, baro-san...
Looks like this mystery will remain unsolved. Which, maybe, is a good thing. As is gives us some interesting brain entertainment.

Back