• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Edgar Cayce and the Akasha records

deborah

Director Emerita
Staff member
Super Moderator
Edgar Cayce had some interesting thoughts about where his information "came from."

According to Gina Cerminara -- a psychologist, it had to do with what the readings called the "Akashic Records" -- but Cayce spelled out the term Akasha which is a Sanskrit word that refers to the fundamental etheric substance of the universe, electro-spiritual in composition.

Within the Akasha there is an indelible record of every sound, light, movement, or thought since the beginning of the manifest Universe. The ancients understood that the ability to 'read" these vibratory records lies inherent within each of us, depending on the sensitivity of the individual, and can be available to us if we learn to "fine tune" our consciousness.

These "records" were what Cayce could "see" and how he saw the past lives of others. I wish there was a school that taught us HOW to fine tune and 'read' these records. I think visions and PL memories are glimpses into the records. Remembering that they are not static, but always in motion. Lucid and flowing. What a fun place to be, what a great way to bring about understanding and compassion for others. I think Gregg Braden's work comes the closest to teaching us HOW to get in tune and the work of HeartMath.

I think people need to look at spirituality as FUN, the opportunities are endless. Even the bad stuff could be resolved, healed, and forgiven. Thoughts?

Thought of this place recently, when watching Game of Thrones. Sam's face when he sees the library at the citadel...

Yes that's right.

When Edgar Cayce spoke to people during his hypnotic sessions he said he was pulling information from the Akashic Records and also the individual's subconscious mind.

Edgar Cayce was I believe the reincarnation of the great Osiris, The Egyptian Lord Of The Underworld. I believe Cayce actually revealed this. Osiris was for the Egyptians what Zeus was for the Greeks. When Edgar was put into a hypnotic state the Osiris personality took over it seems. He seemed to be tapping into his own super conscious mind.

The Egyptians felt all sous are offered two paths. People can choose to enter into the process of reincarnation and learn life's spiritual truths that way or they can choose to remain in the spiritual realm. I think the Egyptians associated Osiris with the reincarnation path which is interesting because reincarnation was a central theme for Edgar Cayce.

I guess this implies that anyone who is born chose to enter in the reincarnation cycle.

https://www.amazon.com/Edgar-Cayce-...1&keywords=edgar+cayce+on+the+akashic+records

While I've never read any of Cayce's books, I've learned about him and his work through those near me who have. I believe that he is a very old soul, and had, in this life or a past one, experienced Cosmic Consciousness. I've researched this condition, or experience, and found everyone of those I found who'd experienced it, along with being shown one thing that would help them in this life, were in possession of the amazing data base.

I'm quite sure that in a time when people having such experiences never talked about them, and would never have imagined the knowledge they were shone was anything but Devine, and would be in the keeping of the God, or Gods, depending on the era they were in.

And over time, the place this knowledge was kept was named the "Akashic Records."

I believe, however, that while the experience may be kept fairly secret, there is no big storage place for those records in the universe, but is in the large, hardly used human brain, and that when we reach a point in our evolution, as we live these many lifetimes, and reach the point where we strive only for the good in all things, that we will have access to that knowledge, in the same way we access our memories now.

Edgar Cayce had some interesting thoughts about where his information "came from."

According to Gina Cerminara -- a psychologist, it had to do with what the readings called the "Akashic Records" -- but Cayce spelled out the term Akasha which is a Sanskrit word that refers to the fundamental etheric substance of the universe, electro-spiritual in composition.

Within the Akasha there is an indelible record of every sound, light, movement, or thought since the beginning of the manifest Universe. The ancients understood that the ability to 'read" these vibratory records lies inherent within each of us, depending on the sensitivity of the individual, and can be available to us if we learn to "fine tune" our consciousness.

These "records" were what Cayce could "see" and how he saw the past lives of others. I wish there was a school that taught us HOW to fine tune and 'read' these records. I think visions and PL memories are glimpses into the records. Remembering that they are not static, but always in motion. Lucid and flowing. What a fun place to be, what a great way to bring about understanding and compassion for others. I think Gregg Braden's work comes the closest to teaching us HOW to get in tune and the work of HeartMath.

I think people need to look at spirituality as FUN, the opportunities are endless. Even the bad stuff could be resolved, healed, and forgiven. Thoughts?

I've been there once in an OOB experience. I never bothered to go again for some reason. Maybe aboidance of past...
Anyway
Cayce was totally right. I saw it as a wheel , within which were endless freeze frames of the past from every point of view , any one of these frames could be entered and basically, just press play on the frame by entering it and you are in the scene as an observer . Time will then run normally from your point of view until you exit that frame. Or you could pause it, rewind it etc.
But all of the images were of the past. No future visions were held there , at least from my point of view. It could be a failsafe that we aren't allowed to go to.

Talking about this record, I'd like to know if anyone has experienced such phenomenas below.

Whenever u closed your eyes (not necessarily in meditative state), in the middle of a darkness, u saw a square screen with moving images, or switching images that change 1 image per second & last only for 5 seconds then u got a black screen, or often it shows a film either in black & white, or in full HD color.

What's on this mind screen, are various. Such as unknown places, weird symbols, animals, life of someone in ancient time, strangers, unknown families, seeing other room in the house, sky outside the house while the person inside, etc. Even when holding an object, can see the scenes related to that object in a short clip in that mind cinema. More over, see 3-4movies played at same time, once focus on 1 of them, can see the selection clearer.

Often also if eyes wide opened still can see those stuffs projected out & thus, can be seen with physical eyes, also can perceive the surrounding differently, where material objects no longer solid but made of tiny atoms/dusts/particles that actually moving independantly.

Any clue what phenomenas are these? Has anyone experienced?

Yep, not exactly the same but somehow similar. I really don't know where the images come from. Strange people and unfamiliar places and so on. I've had it all my life, even as a very small girl. I called it 'watching pictures' and my parents loved this expression although they didn't know what I saw.
It's not like experiencing flash backs from past lives. Flash backs are full of information, emotions and sometimes hyper realistic, like a sharper vision than the eye.
Sometimes I have the same with voices. I hear random sentences, like fragments of conversations but I am not part of them. Like being a radio that receives junk information.
When I am deprived of sleep, those images can occur with my eyes wide open. Not real hallucinations but almost. So I take care of myself and make sure to sleep on a regular base and so on.
I am sorry that I cannot help you with an explanation.

HI Norton,

Are you familiar with read Michael Talbot's book -"The Holographic Universe." A great book you might enjoy and get "ah-ha" moments.

One experience of mine:

I was not in a specific time or place. I was in a void. My body was not a solid form made of 'matter.' I was a vibration -- like pure energy -- and consciousness. I reached out to touch a TIME fragment, that's when I realized I was warping time to do so. In that dream I knew that time was really a HOLOMOVEMENT, a fragmentation of ALL there is.

Here’s another, I didn’t experience a whaleboat what appeared to be shards of broken glass yet Fluid:

I was stepping out of a horse drawn carriage as a young woman. It felt to be another life, not me now. As I stepped out of the carriage, I noticed pieces of my reality shattered into fragments surrounding me -floating in space all around me! Each fragment was of a past life of mine -- they appeared as pieces of shattered glass only fluid and each contained full color images that appeared to be like little movies going on inside each of them.

But each fragment was a hologram and a whole unto itself. The oddest of 'knowings' was I aware of each fragment. In the dream I could reach out and touch them -- each contained all of my memories within each fragment and each shard was actively participating in the present moment. IN the NOW.

Each fragment was beyond time and space as I knew it. As I emerged from the carriage I became aware that my consciousness was within one of these small fragments, only enlarged because I was experiencing it as my NOW.

BUT -if my attention, my consciousness was focused on another fragment -- I entered into that space, it would enlarge and I would be in that present moment -- in that "NOW." In another life time.

Talbot's book does a great job explaining the hologram, early consciousness studies and time..

Talking about this record, I'd like to know if anyone has experienced such phenomenas below.

Whenever u closed your eyes (not necessarily in meditative state), in the middle of a darkness, u saw a square screen with moving images, or switching images that change 1 image per second & last only for 5 seconds then u got a black screen, or often it shows a film either in black & white, or in full HD color.

What's on this mind screen, are various. Such as unknown places, weird symbols, animals, life of someone in ancient time, strangers, unknown families, seeing other room in the house, sky outside the house while the person inside, etc. Even when holding an object, can see the scenes related to that object in a short clip in that mind cinema. More over, see 3-4movies played at same time, once focus on 1 of them, can see the selection clearer.

Often also if eyes wide opened still can see those stuffs projected out & thus, can be seen with physical eyes, also can perceive the surrounding differently, where material objects no longer solid but made of tiny atoms/dusts/particles that actually moving independantly.

Any clue what phenomenas are these? Has anyone experienced?
If you learned to control and hang onto one of those freeze-frame images you could mentally projct inside it and be inside that screen. I would recommend picking a pleasant one. One of the main Tarot meditations is projecting one insde a card (I wouldn't recommend it without embarking on full training) which is used as a screen. But I think the phenomena of the switching images is the mind 'tuning in' to various realities . Same as some people get auditory events such as shouting, buzzing when meditating - most senses will be stimulated to receive astral impressions.

The particles yeah get that a lot. Often when concentrating on them they transform into shapes. Mostly humanoid - again I think this is astral vision.

HI Norton,

Are you familiar with read Michael Talbot's book -"The Holographic Universe." A great book you might enjoy and get "ah-ha" moments.
Some wonderful quotes there Deborah. I've not read enough on the holigraphic universe as envisioned right now but I've been thinking of the universe as different levels of vibrations for years - so after briefly checking some videos out I thought 'Oh. Science has caught up to the Hindus/Taoists' . And from those quotes it definitely seems they have.
I'll jump right in to Talbots book. Thanks again :)

This thread has me wondering. I stated three years ago the following:
I was stepping out of a horse drawn carriage as a young woman. It felt to be another life, not me now. As I stepped out of the carriage, I noticed pieces of my reality shattered into fragments surrounding me -floating in space all around me! Each fragment was of a past life of mine -- they appeared as pieces of shattered glass only fluid and each contained full color images that appeared to be like little movies going on inside each of them.

But each fragment was a hologram and a whole unto itself. The oddest of 'knowings' was I aware of each fragment. In the dream I could reach out and touch them -- each contained all of my memories within each fragment and each shard was actively participating in the present moment. IN the NOW.

Each fragment was beyond time and space as I knew it. As I emerged from the carriage I became aware that my consciousness was within one of these small fragments, only enlarged because I was experiencing it as my NOW.

BUT -if my attention, my consciousness was focused on another fragment -- I entered into that space, it would enlarge and I would be in that present moment -- in that "NOW." In another life time.
Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.08.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.08.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.03.16 PM.png
Can we enter into other times in our meditations and dreams and actually physically be there? I can't get these images of this life and the woman in 1890. Wish my ears were not covered in the cowgirl image.

Here is the link to the whole article and how he took these kinds of images, when everyone else was so stiff and had to freeze for a minute or two to not come out blurry. https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/12/23/carl-stormer/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.02.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.02.10 PM.png
    706.4 KB · Views: 2
Back