• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Jesse - a conversation about the case.

Welcome to the forum Lcadwmi,

Thank you so much for posting your search - and information. I will let Loretta know you have posted here. I am sure it will mean a lot to her. Carol has also taken note of your post. It is heart felt and very much appreciated. :)

Wow. What a profoundly sad story, yet such a loving and happy story, too. Thank you so much for sharing your family history with us, Terri and Loretta. :D As a mom, that would be the worst imaginable thing to happen to me~to lose my son. As happy and joyous it would be to have another son, and then to realize that he was my other son's soul, it would still be sad in a way. I'm sure that Jesse and Michaela are bringing much joy and happiness to your lives.

Blessings to you!!

I just finished reading. I had goose bumps all over, had to cover myself with blanket. Wowwwwwwwwww, what a sad, but loving story.

medically it was not possible for terri to get pregnant but Jesse wanted to be born and love cancels out all the impossibles.

Lovely story, thank you soooooooooooo much for sharing.

Thank you for your comments, Rainbowseahorse. I'm glad you enjoyed Jesse's story :) It really does make you smile when you see how beauty came from such heartbreaking tragedy. The family's strength is amazing - and they have such an amazing gift in Jesse :)

Jesse's story

I just buried my 1 year old son today, and after reading your story about your son Tommy returning back to you as Jesse, it gives me more hope that maybe I too will be blessed with a child who has my baby's soul. As a parent and grandparent of Jesse, does he give you comfort when he talks about his brother? Were the boys simular in personality? Thank you for writing your story and letting me read it, as I feel it's just another small part that will help myself and my family heal from our great loss. I do hope that one day, I too will be able to tell a simular story and give hope to others who may need comfort in their time of sorrow too.

Wendy, I'm so sorry for your loss. I believe the chances are that you will meet your son whether in this lifetime or another.

Wendy, I am so sorry for your loss. Many healing thoughts, prayers and blessings are being sent your way. <3

I have been visiting Carol's forum on and off for around 10 years now, and I remember when Jesse's Grandma came on and began posting this very inspiring remarkable story. The thread Alish and Deborah have written is absolutely amazing.

Always ALWAYS listen to children when they relate stories about what happened before they were born.

:)

Have any new members had the chance to read Jesse's story? Does anyone have thoughts or comments to share?

Yes, I have followed this thread and again reading it, I DO have a hummingbird story... Years ago an elderly coworker lost her beloved husband and was having a great deal of trouble living without him. One day when she felt she just could not go on alone she begged God for a sign that he was still alive in another place, call it heaven if you will. At that moment a hummingbird flew directly in front of her face and hovered there for some time. She was convinced that her prayer had been answered.:angel:

My first post on this forum though I joined almost a year back. I had always been a believer in reincarnation and the story of Jessy comes as no surprise to me, neither does Loretta's communication with Rocky in the spirit world.

Wendy - my heart goes out to you for your tragic loss but all I can say is that do not despair. He would be much more happier there than he would have been on this earth. You will definitely be meeting him again if not in this life, definitely in a future life. Meanwhile would request you to read "The Sounds Of Silence" by Nan Umrigar where she communicates with her son - Karl, who was a budding Indian Jockey but passed away to another world on the racecourse way back in 1979. Once you are done reading the book let me know if you would want to get in touch with the author. You can PM me.

This family's tale brings tears to my eyes each time I read it. Have there been any updates Deborah?

This story has really touched my heart deeply. Thank you for sharing such a vulnerable and yet empowering of how strong our souls really are and how deep love really flows.

It's been a long time since I reviewed tis case - - 8 years. Still get tears reading it. Happy tears for for them.

Back