• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Last words before she died...

deborah

Director Emerita
Staff member
Super Moderator
I thought I would share this small personal moment.

My son has a new girlfriend, who I adore. Her mom passed away when she was 16. *She's 23 now. I knew they were coming over in a few days, so I asked Amy's mom to tell me something I would have no way of knowing, something that would let Amy know she was there and wanting the best for her and her daughter Amber who is two. She's had some tough times recently.

My son came in to talk to me last night, sad about my illness, hugged me so many times and said he loved me and was sorry for many things.

I told him I know he is doing good now, on the right path. He's intelligent, compassionate...and I told him to make good choices to "live a good life." Suddenly, he looked so shocked - he asked....what did you just say?

So I repeated what I told him. He started to cry and said that's what Amy's mom said to her right before she died. "live a good life." I have never said that to my son. Not like that, I say things like be happy, make good choices...Work hard and quit lagging. LoloL ...It wouldn't be such a big deal except I asked Amy's mom to give me a message for Amy - something I wouldn't know. Little did I know ...it would be the last words she told her daughter before she passed and my son would be the one to give Amy the message.

My son then said. "Amy's mom chose me for a reason. "We have this gift."..and he moved his hand from his heart to mine. :D Sometimes life's small moments, amaze me.

That's sad about his girlfriends mom, but it must be so amazing to get a sign like that when you ask! Thank you for sharing! It's stories like this that help my faith whenever it's feeling a little dilapidated.

(((((((Red Night))))))) I almost didn't share it.

Now I am glad I did.

That was a wonderful sign, Deborah. I think it isn't only significant for the relation between Amy and her departed mother, but also for the relation between you and your son, and your son and Amy. Like this Soul wants to tell : it's all ok, and live a good life together.

Thank you for sharing this intimate message of Love and Connection !

Thanks for saying so. I've been rather silent these days.: angel Life is...a journey, filled with many connections. Just have to fill it with lots of love.

Deborah, you were "pushed" to share this message by someone and I can guess 100 percent, who did the pushing and where the message came from.

This message was so important that it needed to be heard by the right people at the right time!

Hi Hydrolad,

I am curious why you think I was "pushed" into giving the message.

Deborah, Thanks for posting! Now I espicelly like that phrase you posted right above on Life and Love! Wishing You the Best!

Bad choice of words on my part :) I didn't mean to imply an insult, just that someone on the "Other Side" wanted to pass along a message and perhaps you were chosen to be the instrument, IMHO it has other names it goes by, intuition, a hunch, insight, a flash of knowledge, etc.

At any rate, keep the lines open, they have a lot they want to tell us! :)

No problem - :D I was confused because I said

I knew they were coming over in a few days, so I asked Amy's mom to tell me something I would have no way of knowing, something that would let Amy know she was there...
And you said I was pushed. :laugh::cool Don't ya love cyberspace?

Back