• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Lexie's PL memory

mamakaykay

Senior Registered
I have posted before about Lexie's memories, about dying in a fire...well yesterday she gave me a new one. She is very afraid of overflowing water. She doesn't mind standing water, like in a tub or pool but she will freak out if water overflows from a sink or toilet. I asked her why it bothers her so much and she told me that she had drowned before in a flood and her husband couldn't save her. The way she said it gave me goosebumps, she was so serious about it. I wish she could remember more about her life prior to the fire or drowning.

It sounds like she's had a few tramatic deaths. :( Does she deal with it well? I mean does she treat it fairly matter of fact with just mild phobias or is this something you are working on with her to help her deal?

It's interesting that she remembers two deaths. Hopefully she'll remember the good points in those lives too. I'll be waiting to hear more if it comes. :)

Chelle, beyond remembering being married to men in both lives and in one she had kids and dogs, she hasn't remembered anything "good", just the deaths. She deals with it pretty well she just freaks a little when she is near overflowing water or certain flames...example: She made the sink overflow once and she began crying and asked if our house was going to sink or float away. And the flame thing, she can deal with lit candles and insence but when I flicked a lighter on she said not to because we would "blow up" and same with once when I started a fire on the kitches stove she got real scared, all the other kids were like "wow cool" (lol) and she said we would blow up. She always says it like that. I think that's interesting.

Blow up from a flame? That sounds like a gas leak or a gas stove... I wonder how long ago that life was?

Hi mamakaykay -

I am going to throw out another possibility. There was an active member here a while back - a grandmother whose grandson Jesse was reborn back into their family. Her case was extraordinary and Carol Bowman followed it closely.

Jess was killed in a car accident along with his older brother. The reborn Jesse had a great fear of water and clearly remembered being alive still when the "fireman came and gushing water was all around." He didn't like fountains or large flowing areas of water.

Here is the link - My grandson has come back

In this case - the fear of water was based on the rescue team which was there to put out the fire. Is it possible your daughters husband in her past life could not save her from the fire or the water that was being applied to put it out?

Thanks everyone for the replies! I am trying to dig a little deeper without making her feel pressured, she is, after all only 5. But she is a pretty open kid and usually will answer my questions. What I know so far...
Possible PL #1-She was married, lived in the woods in a "wood" house, wore only long dresses, had 4 kids and 2 dogs. She died in a fire where eveyrone in her family and many other people who lived in the woods also died.

Possible PL #2-She is married, drowns, husband can't save her. That's all she has told me.

Another note, she gets real worried, sometimes to tears just if a fire truck is going by, she heard the sirens from inside our house this morning and covered her face with her hands asking how close the fire was to us and if anyone was going to die. And the other day there was an apartment fire down the street from us and it was the same thing. My husband was reading me the story from an online newspaper and Lexie heard him say the name of the street we live on and she really freaked out even though it was a ways down and it had happened the night before.

Back