• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by AnOrchid

  1. A

    New girl - My own scarlet letter.

    Oh, and I want to thank everyone for these wonderful replies. I don't really have anyone to talk about these things with. My best friend believes in reincarnation but is also very... flighty. It's difficult to carry on a linear conversation with her about pretty much anything. Haha... As I...
  2. A

    New girl - My own scarlet letter.

    Honestly, yes, I have thought about it a lot. Just the thought of it makes my stomach tie up in knots. I have recovered a few names of my past life family and even located the neighborhood where I lived, the church I was married in... but the thought of really finding them fills me with terror...
  3. A

    New girl - My own scarlet letter.

    Thank you guys for your replies. It's been a while since I've checked the forum. I have been able to somewhat let go of my lingering issues associated with that life. I've been able to start forgiving a lot of people in my current life, and even my self for things I did in my most recent life...
  4. A

    New girl - My own scarlet letter.

    Continued... The party was at our home, in July. It was a small house, but it was "all we needed." We only had one car. The living room is decorated in dull orange, with a few nautical things around. Namely, a ship's steering wheel clock above the mantle. Jim's room was decorated in...
  5. A

    New girl - My own scarlet letter.

    Hello, everyone. I joined this forum 3 years ago under another name, when I was first learning about reincarnation. I didn't remember joining so I signed up under a new name recently. I only made 2 posts back then, not of much significance. I'm kind of nervous about sharing my experiences, but...
Back
Top