• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Collective

  1. Collective

    2 Glimpses

    I can only point to the fact that both were in some kind of servitude and both gave an air of being unhappy with their lot but also had accepted it. I think it may be myself not entirely happy with my future death - but helpless to do anything about it. I checked that Lycia out too, strange...
  2. Collective

    2 Glimpses

    I don't really believe in reincarnation. It's why I tried meditation to see what I would experience. What I experienced the 1st time I documented above. The 2nd time I didn't even try to recall any past life. I'm here to ask people what they think about my 2 experiences as I have no idea about...
  3. Collective

    2 Glimpses

    Hello :) My 1st post. If I'd just had the 1st image below, I probably would never have come here. But this morning, unbidden, I had a second image. First was when I was meditating a few years ago: I got the visual image of a young boy, maybe 12 to 14 years of age. Standing in a forest...
Back
Top