• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Dr Snide

  1. D

    My son and I,any thoughts

    He seems to have meet the Four Signs but this was seven years ago and he has no memory of it now. I did not have any past life memories like this but I do remember being amazed at how much sense it made. Despite being naturally skeptical I rembember remebering that this "fit" for me and seemed...
  2. D

    My son and I,any thoughts

    First a little background about the two of us. I have three sons but have always been particularly close with my oldest son. Part of this is likely due to the fact that he was born when I was in graduate school and I was able to schedule myself in such a way that I stayed home with him most of...
Back
Top