Interesting theory/opinion, Deborah. IMO I believe we do plan every life we live as much as we can. I agree that we may be drawn to some lives due to what you've said, but I think that it is still a choice. It makes sense to me that we, the souls, have the last word in picking our incarnations...
I agree. If you are aware of Dr. Ian Stevenson's work, he was highly interested in various physical signs that could match a reincarnation case. If we can have mental imprints of past lives I see no reason why we couldn't have physical ones.
Many people have, all over the world. There may not...
If children recall past life memories from a life about a year or so from their current life, I think it's safe to say that the children is obviously picking up memories from their most recent past life. However, do all children's memories come from their most recent life? Today, if a child...
It's nice to see that you have a very positive interest in this. You'll be amazed at the amount of research that has been carried out to find out about the possibility of reincarnation.
Carol's books a great! You'll really enjoy them. I also highly recommend that you read "Old souls" by Tom...
Hello Addiesmom, weclome to the forum! :D
Thanks for sharing your story about your daughter. Very interesting! I too had a fascination with China when I was younger, until about the age of 6, my Gran has told me. But I didn't say anything that sounded like I was talking about another life...
Hi Luniara, weclome to the forum.
I understand that reincarnation can seem like a frightening possibility when you've lost some one in terms of not seeing them again. It's rather common for people to think this, but one thing I believe strongly is that, even when some one has reincarnated, a...
Although I'm very skeptical about dreams actually meaning anything due to the lack of ways to measure them that I'm aware of, I have had a few weird dreams that can relate to yours in a way.
I've felt a strong connection to a person in my dream who doesn't exist (that I'm aware of) and, when I...
It just shows that there are cases out there that go unreported. Skeptics say, for example, that the 3,000+ cases held by the university of virginia are nothing compared to the overall population of earth. What they don't think about is, as I've said, thousands of thousands of children's...
This is very interesting. I was in my neighbours house today, he had a friend with him that he hadn't seen in more than 10years.
To tell a long story short, when my neighbour spoke of the book I gave him a lend of (Old souls), his friend said "Oh God, don't talk about that stuff". She then...