• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by RedSky

  1. RedSky

    My life as Celia.

    Well, thanks for reading! I do not have any these gifts, today besides walking and singing to the radio! I am known for being extremely sensitive to sound and colors, and generally everything being that I still have autism (I am on my fourth incarnation if I am not senile). I cannot...
  2. RedSky

    I was named Sophia, then.

    Details Well, I do not know. I would like to know, but it may take time. It seems to me like some sort of factory nearby might have done it. I cannot recall much. Hopefully someone else will have some answers regarding that. I have recalled that my father's name was Anthony and I think...
  3. RedSky

    My life as Celia.

    Celia was living around the 1960's. She lived in a place with lots of sun, and her favorite activities were walking and singing along to the radio. Celia was tall and thin with light blonde,wavy hair that was cropped short. She had non-verbal autism and lived with her grandmother before...
  4. RedSky

    I was named Sophia, then.

    I think it was in the 70's or something. My name was Sophia and my sister's name was Dora. Our mother died early from some illness that she had been afflicted by for years. We were all darker skinned with dark hair but Mama had an Anglo-Saxon appearance and was tall. She was almost always an...
Back
Top