RedSky
RedSophia
I think it was in the 70's or something. My name was Sophia and my sister's name was Dora. Our mother died early from some illness that she had been afflicted by for years. We were all darker skinned with dark hair but Mama had an Anglo-Saxon appearance and was tall.
She was almost always an invalid and our dad tried to force her to get better by feeling sorry for himself. He took a lot of it out on my older sister and expected her to raise me and do a lot of work. They did not get along very well.
We adopted this little boy named David when he was not even 4, I believe. Very sweet and even-tempered, but sensitive, David was loved by all. Occasionally, my husband or father would tease him in order to make him more manly but it only made him cry, more. They did not know how to speak with David but I did.
When I was married to my husband who was a few years older than I, that was when my father gave David to me. I was happy to have him and was like an older sister/ mother to him.
My husband came from money but wanted to hide it and was a proud worker. He had a lot of energy and loved releasing it in day to day activities. He was the love of my life and was simply perfect as he saw every day as being new. He was thin and lighter skinned and haired but slightly olive in complexion. His only flaw was that he was too impulsive.
He died in an explosion in the city. Father had died from something in his heart a few years prior if I recall, and David and I were living in this place where there were few people and we were very poor. I was in survival mode.
When the sky went red, and ash fell from it, we had to go inside and so we spent much of our time in this tiny apartment. David meant everything to me as everything else was gone.
I want to know him, again, and get the impression he is still here. He is thin, and lives alone and wears glasses.
I do not know what happened to Dora, but I looked up to her a lot. If any of these people are here, please contact me.
She was almost always an invalid and our dad tried to force her to get better by feeling sorry for himself. He took a lot of it out on my older sister and expected her to raise me and do a lot of work. They did not get along very well.
We adopted this little boy named David when he was not even 4, I believe. Very sweet and even-tempered, but sensitive, David was loved by all. Occasionally, my husband or father would tease him in order to make him more manly but it only made him cry, more. They did not know how to speak with David but I did.
When I was married to my husband who was a few years older than I, that was when my father gave David to me. I was happy to have him and was like an older sister/ mother to him.
My husband came from money but wanted to hide it and was a proud worker. He had a lot of energy and loved releasing it in day to day activities. He was the love of my life and was simply perfect as he saw every day as being new. He was thin and lighter skinned and haired but slightly olive in complexion. His only flaw was that he was too impulsive.
He died in an explosion in the city. Father had died from something in his heart a few years prior if I recall, and David and I were living in this place where there were few people and we were very poor. I was in survival mode.
When the sky went red, and ash fell from it, we had to go inside and so we spent much of our time in this tiny apartment. David meant everything to me as everything else was gone.
I want to know him, again, and get the impression he is still here. He is thin, and lives alone and wears glasses.
I do not know what happened to Dora, but I looked up to her a lot. If any of these people are here, please contact me.