• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by teal

  1. T

    My 3 year old daughter has just started telling us some of her past life memories

    Thanks everyone for the great input, I really appreciate it. Well because of the suggestion, I have recently started a journal so I can keep track of everything she says. I have tried to casually ask her some more questions, but maybe I'm not doing it at the right time, because she's not...
  2. T

    My 3 year old daughter has just started telling us some of her past life memories

    My daughter had been telling us for a while now things that she did when she was "growed up", but to tell you the truth, I thought it was just something kids did. But recently she has said some things that really made me believe she's been having past life memories. One day me and my fiance...
Back
Top