• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by TheWind4

  1. TheWind4

    Learning Who I May Have Been

    Update! Last night was mildly successful. In regards to the 1910's vision, I believe it was 1918 because thats all my mind could focus on while seeing that, was 1918. And regarding the 60s vision, I saw that same guy, sitting at his kitchen table reading mail and drinking coffee looking a...
  2. TheWind4

    Learning Who I May Have Been

    Oh I definitely agree. Which is why I figured I could give it a try. Nothing came last night, as I fell asleep before I could get in "the zone" but I plan on trying again tonight. I'll let you guys know what happens.
  3. TheWind4

    Learning Who I May Have Been

    Thanks for the replies guys! And yes, I know of lynching. I'll have to look into that James character. When I heard "jay" the next day I scanned the virtual wall for any J names, and am still doing so. I have a few friends who are Nam' vets, and one has commented to me that he thinks I was his...
  4. TheWind4

    Learning Who I May Have Been

    Hi all! First let me introduce myself as I'm new to this wonderful forum. My name is Mariah (hence my name on here, as they call the wind Mariah.) I am about to be 20 years old on October 10th. I am a mother to a wonderful little boy named Damien and am engaged to a pretty great guy as well...
Back
Top