TheWind4
Member
Hi all!
First let me introduce myself as I'm new to this wonderful forum. My name is Mariah (hence my name on here, as they call the wind Mariah.) I am about to be 20 years old on October 10th. I am a mother to a wonderful little boy named Damien and am engaged to a pretty great guy as well. I am originally from PA, but moved to Chicago to be with my honey at 17.
Now that's over, let me tell you why I'm here. The other night I randomly became obsessed with reincarnation and wanted to read on children recalling past lives, needless to say I found this forum. I have been reading through it all for a few days now and decided to create an account.
The other night, I decided to try and remember any past lives I may have. I did this through meditation/self hypnosis. I'm not sure if what I saw were indeed past lives or not, either way I'll share. I would however like for any of you to give me some tips on just how I can recall more. I'm not afraid of past lives, as I totally understand that they were in the past and have no bearing over this life. I would like to remember so it can help me be better in this life, help me understand my own strengths and how I can fix weaknesses etc. Plus, I love history and would like to know what my part in history was.
Now onto what I saw:
First let me say that these 3 visions as one would call them went back and forth between each one. I'll list them in what decades I believe they were starting with the earliest to most recent, I'll also explain why I do think these may have been past lives because they do relate to my current life and interests. So here we go, bear with me here, I'm a rookie haha.
The period I believe it to be in: 1910's
I saw a woman, black haired in a typical 1910s dress walking in this very pretty rural area, near a stream. Suddenly, she looked up at a tree, and saw 2 people hanging from it. One was white and the other black. She became startled and ran to her home, which seemed to be a cabin of sorts, and locked the door.
The period I believe it to be in: 1930s-40's
I saw another black haired woman, in a hopsital with a baby girl (also black haired) lying between her legs. The baby was alive and was moving normally as babies do. The woman was crying though, as a nurse looked on. I say I think it was the 30's to 40's because of the way the hospital room looked and what I saw next. I saw that same woman and baby next to a military man, sort of in front of a suburban looking home, getting their photo taken. The man was decked out in Military garb, while the woman wore a dress and the baby was just dressed in baby clothes. The man was smiling proudly, and the baby was just, ya know, being a baby. But the woman looked tormented and very unhappy.
What Period I believe it to be: 1960's
This one was more vivid and lasted longer for some reason. I saw a man, with sort of my hair color, except more dark brown compared to golden brown. He was wearing a blue shirt with small white stripes, jeans and a pair of sneakers. He was walking down a street in what I believe is Venice Beach or one like it. Townhouses and businesses were on one side while the beach overlooked the other side. The man was stopped by someone who seemed to be a friend, the guy slapped his hand and said "hi jay" to my guy. Then he went on his way. I then saw the guy go into a coffee shop/book store, he dug through a pile of books until he came upon a book with a black cover and small red writing, he took the book to the clerk. The clerk seemed to know him well, and when a woman with tanned skin and brown hair came in the clerk winked/smirked to the guy and pointed at the girl. The guy took his book, and went over to the woman and helped her retrieve a book off a higher shelf. She smiled, they exchanged small talk and he was on his way. I then saw him lying on the beach, listening to the radio. Then it switched over to the man, next to the woman outside of a college yelling, and seemingly protesting. I then was snapped out of the visions and meditative state after feeling like I had been shot or punched in the stomach.
Why I believe they may be past life visions: 1. All 3 take place in time periods of great interest to me. I've always been naturally drawn to all 3 of those periods, most prominently the 60s. (I often talk as if I were in the 60s, such as hating LBJ, and am VERY interested in the Vietnam War) People often laugh (older friends) when I talk so confidently about the 60s and tell me "but you werent even there" and before I can say anything else I just reply as if it were as simple as blinking "yes I was" and then go on about maybe reincarnation. I've also spoken to a close VET friend of mine, and he's convinced I was right there in Nam' with him, so much to the point where he got spooked and had to stop speaking with me for a bit.
2. The activism in my past life rings very true in this one, as I am no stranger to protesting and speaking out.$P$
3. My obsession over war, mainly Vietnam and WW2. Both of those visions, seemed to deal with those 2 time periods (except of course the 1910s one.)
There's probably more connections, I just have to think more haha. Anyway, I would like to know what all of you think about this? Is my imagination running wild, or am I very possibly recalling past lives? Also, is there anything I can be doing to help recall more. It's almost bed time for me here, but I'll be on a bit longer. I will also check this daily and keep you guys posted. I plan on trying to have more visions tonight. I'll let you guys know if anything happens. I am also writing them down as well.
Oh, one more thing, I saw a tie, a striped tie in my visions, but wasn't able to follow it at all.
First let me introduce myself as I'm new to this wonderful forum. My name is Mariah (hence my name on here, as they call the wind Mariah.) I am about to be 20 years old on October 10th. I am a mother to a wonderful little boy named Damien and am engaged to a pretty great guy as well. I am originally from PA, but moved to Chicago to be with my honey at 17.
Now that's over, let me tell you why I'm here. The other night I randomly became obsessed with reincarnation and wanted to read on children recalling past lives, needless to say I found this forum. I have been reading through it all for a few days now and decided to create an account.
The other night, I decided to try and remember any past lives I may have. I did this through meditation/self hypnosis. I'm not sure if what I saw were indeed past lives or not, either way I'll share. I would however like for any of you to give me some tips on just how I can recall more. I'm not afraid of past lives, as I totally understand that they were in the past and have no bearing over this life. I would like to remember so it can help me be better in this life, help me understand my own strengths and how I can fix weaknesses etc. Plus, I love history and would like to know what my part in history was.
Now onto what I saw:
First let me say that these 3 visions as one would call them went back and forth between each one. I'll list them in what decades I believe they were starting with the earliest to most recent, I'll also explain why I do think these may have been past lives because they do relate to my current life and interests. So here we go, bear with me here, I'm a rookie haha.
The period I believe it to be in: 1910's
I saw a woman, black haired in a typical 1910s dress walking in this very pretty rural area, near a stream. Suddenly, she looked up at a tree, and saw 2 people hanging from it. One was white and the other black. She became startled and ran to her home, which seemed to be a cabin of sorts, and locked the door.
The period I believe it to be in: 1930s-40's
I saw another black haired woman, in a hopsital with a baby girl (also black haired) lying between her legs. The baby was alive and was moving normally as babies do. The woman was crying though, as a nurse looked on. I say I think it was the 30's to 40's because of the way the hospital room looked and what I saw next. I saw that same woman and baby next to a military man, sort of in front of a suburban looking home, getting their photo taken. The man was decked out in Military garb, while the woman wore a dress and the baby was just dressed in baby clothes. The man was smiling proudly, and the baby was just, ya know, being a baby. But the woman looked tormented and very unhappy.
What Period I believe it to be: 1960's
This one was more vivid and lasted longer for some reason. I saw a man, with sort of my hair color, except more dark brown compared to golden brown. He was wearing a blue shirt with small white stripes, jeans and a pair of sneakers. He was walking down a street in what I believe is Venice Beach or one like it. Townhouses and businesses were on one side while the beach overlooked the other side. The man was stopped by someone who seemed to be a friend, the guy slapped his hand and said "hi jay" to my guy. Then he went on his way. I then saw the guy go into a coffee shop/book store, he dug through a pile of books until he came upon a book with a black cover and small red writing, he took the book to the clerk. The clerk seemed to know him well, and when a woman with tanned skin and brown hair came in the clerk winked/smirked to the guy and pointed at the girl. The guy took his book, and went over to the woman and helped her retrieve a book off a higher shelf. She smiled, they exchanged small talk and he was on his way. I then saw him lying on the beach, listening to the radio. Then it switched over to the man, next to the woman outside of a college yelling, and seemingly protesting. I then was snapped out of the visions and meditative state after feeling like I had been shot or punched in the stomach.
Why I believe they may be past life visions: 1. All 3 take place in time periods of great interest to me. I've always been naturally drawn to all 3 of those periods, most prominently the 60s. (I often talk as if I were in the 60s, such as hating LBJ, and am VERY interested in the Vietnam War) People often laugh (older friends) when I talk so confidently about the 60s and tell me "but you werent even there" and before I can say anything else I just reply as if it were as simple as blinking "yes I was" and then go on about maybe reincarnation. I've also spoken to a close VET friend of mine, and he's convinced I was right there in Nam' with him, so much to the point where he got spooked and had to stop speaking with me for a bit.
2. The activism in my past life rings very true in this one, as I am no stranger to protesting and speaking out.$P$
3. My obsession over war, mainly Vietnam and WW2. Both of those visions, seemed to deal with those 2 time periods (except of course the 1910s one.)
There's probably more connections, I just have to think more haha. Anyway, I would like to know what all of you think about this? Is my imagination running wild, or am I very possibly recalling past lives? Also, is there anything I can be doing to help recall more. It's almost bed time for me here, but I'll be on a bit longer. I will also check this daily and keep you guys posted. I plan on trying to have more visions tonight. I'll let you guys know if anything happens. I am also writing them down as well.
Oh, one more thing, I saw a tie, a striped tie in my visions, but wasn't able to follow it at all.