Marlee / Anna
Member
I haven't had many past live experiences, but some things cannot be explained. For example, when I was in third grade, I kept asking my mom if we had ever watched a movie about a long dirt road.
I had a reaccuring dream.
A long, dirt road stretched out before us, no end in sight. Each bump in the road rattled our wagon, and the cloth stretched out above us was arched and low above our heads.
My sister was sitting beside me on a crate. She had long, red hair she wore down, with her new dress ruined by mud and dust. Her eyes were green.
I had maroon hair, and somehow I knew my eyes were green as well. But then, the wagon veered off the road, and Autumna, my sister, screamed.
I went to see our parents, who were driving the wagon before. Yet when I stepped into the room, they were dead. Lying on the floor, still warm to the touch.
I screamed.
It was influenza.
I raced to my sister, and we tried our best to keep the wagon on the road. Food ran out, water ran out, and we were starving, thirsty, and sick.
But a small building emerged from the dark. A hospital. Beaten-down and cramped with beds, cramped with people. A stairway upstairs, then one long hallway with bedrooms on one side and a chute on the other.
Whenever someone died of influenza, they would put them down the chute, and cremate them for warmth.
Everyone wore white gowns.
They reused needles without cleaning them.
I remember going down that chute. Just barely. Being wheeled down the corridor. then- nothing.
I have always liked the names Marlee and Autumna. I have been obsessed with the 1800s and only recently learned that was when my memory was from. I am so terrified of needles I flailed when they first tried to inject me with a flu shot. I am scared of driving and cars. When I was asked to draw my worst fear when I was younger, I drew both of my parents dead. I am terrified of the dark, and the hallway was long and dark.
And finally,
A picture of two girls in new dresses from the 1800s gives me de ja vu and shivers. It's my profile picture.
Also, a problem that I have: My family doesnt believe in reincarnation. What do I do? Do I tell them about my past life?
I had a reaccuring dream.
A long, dirt road stretched out before us, no end in sight. Each bump in the road rattled our wagon, and the cloth stretched out above us was arched and low above our heads.
My sister was sitting beside me on a crate. She had long, red hair she wore down, with her new dress ruined by mud and dust. Her eyes were green.
I had maroon hair, and somehow I knew my eyes were green as well. But then, the wagon veered off the road, and Autumna, my sister, screamed.
I went to see our parents, who were driving the wagon before. Yet when I stepped into the room, they were dead. Lying on the floor, still warm to the touch.
I screamed.
It was influenza.
I raced to my sister, and we tried our best to keep the wagon on the road. Food ran out, water ran out, and we were starving, thirsty, and sick.
But a small building emerged from the dark. A hospital. Beaten-down and cramped with beds, cramped with people. A stairway upstairs, then one long hallway with bedrooms on one side and a chute on the other.
Whenever someone died of influenza, they would put them down the chute, and cremate them for warmth.
Everyone wore white gowns.
They reused needles without cleaning them.
I remember going down that chute. Just barely. Being wheeled down the corridor. then- nothing.
I have always liked the names Marlee and Autumna. I have been obsessed with the 1800s and only recently learned that was when my memory was from. I am so terrified of needles I flailed when they first tried to inject me with a flu shot. I am scared of driving and cars. When I was asked to draw my worst fear when I was younger, I drew both of my parents dead. I am terrified of the dark, and the hallway was long and dark.
And finally,
A picture of two girls in new dresses from the 1800s gives me de ja vu and shivers. It's my profile picture.
Also, a problem that I have: My family doesnt believe in reincarnation. What do I do? Do I tell them about my past life?