• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

60secs rapid switching image memories

Myna

Humanoid
My visions are short, 60secs, only upon wakeups & fallasleep. They could b images/ movie, but they switched very fast, 1 image per sec.

They could appear in color/b&w, or in illustrations or real life view

Sometimes appeared as inner wide screen, another time inside the inner vision pulsating light, so really hard to identify

I saw often as 3rd person, rarely as 1st or 2nd

Last edited:
Good idea. We have a lot of variety in our interests here, so you'll probably get good feedback if things start adding up.

So today few visions as follow:
- I saw a plane, the size is pretty short from front to tail, mostly white color the whole aircraft surface, but got some red lines as deco (can't see fast enough which parts are red). The front is rounded, not pointy round, but more like a bowl round, in the middle of the front got propeller (not sure cross propeller or dual proppeller, coz they were turning faster), near the front got 2 rounded lights on left & right. I saw it from front in the beginning & turned to right, so on it's right side of body, near to it's tail, written in all caps in red color, I just managed to read "RYA....", then all of sudden the aircraft broke down & split into half (reason no idea, but just showed me it crashed), the front part fell down & the back side still in my view. However, it didn't show me passengers inside, but something else on the floor back side of the plane, I could not identify, because it started fading & the inner light was gone.

Try Ryanair Accident??

Hi Myna,
No answers for you. I only see the pictures and mini video's, not longer versions. Maybe it is our third eye, seeing long distance and even through time. Maybe we are split for a split second. Maybe we can use somebody else's eyes for a brief moment. No answers but the same questions.
Seeing these situations is different from experiencing past life flash backs, because these contain a lot of information and emotions.
Recently I was floating above a train accident and my vision was more than crystal clear. I really don't know why I was there. Just experiencing and registering.

Myna, I usually have high-quality images when I go to sleep or when I wake up. Mine pass very quickly too, but they are super clear. Mostly they are faces, but there are also drawings or photographs. They are very fast series of images. This happens to me in seasons, not always, for many years. I recognize no one, at least of this present life, though sometimes I think I have seen somebody from some PL, but the vast majority are totally unknown to me for now.
This phenomenon is more common than we suppose, I looked for information long ago and in fact, there is a percentage of people to whom this happens, but I did not find any satisfactory explanation.
I'm sorry I can not contribute anything more. I will follow this thread with interest.

Sometimes, they appear in the little hole, INSIDE the pulsating light in the middle of the darkness, as if a vision in a tunnel

I had a similar type of vision once! It was of a red brick building with white framed windows, it appeared as a very small, but very clear image at the end of a bright tunnel during a regression. Unfortunately, as soon as I was consciously aware of it it vanished :rolleyes: The only other time I've seen the pulsing tunnel of lights was years ago (but without any vision in the centre), and again as soon as I was consciously aware of what I was experiencing it faded away. I would love to experience something like that again, but it seems that consciously wanting it to happen makes it much less likely to happen, but it's so hard to turn the brain off enough!

The tunnel with the vision at the end of it was, if I remember right, one of Dick Sutphen's guided PLR CDs. He may even have mentioned using the visualisation of a tunnel to see a PL but I can't remember exactly. It certainly wasn't just a visualisation I saw though, that tunnel and the building at the end of it were crystal clear and very 'real', almost as if I could have opened my eyes and still been able to see them, like it was in the optic nerve rather than just in my mind's eye vision. The plain light without any vision happened as I was falling asleep very soon after I started meditating regularly.

I've had some successful PLRs using guided CDs or just guiding myself, but not with very vivid clear imagery. Usually I experience PLs more as faint impressions, a bit like viewing them through a mist, although sometimes little details will stand out. Usually I see things as I would have seen them at the time 'through my own eyes', but very rarely I might see things from an external viewpoint, most often soon after a death scene, looking down.

It might have been a modified F1388 Ryan Airplane, that might be why you can't find anything exactly like in your vision. Many aircraft from that era were modified for various reasons. Heck, modifying aircraft is still going on. The DC-10 firetankers are great example of this.

Just find the "base" aircraft. Ignore paint as well. Airplanes are like cars, they get repainted.

Last edited:
"base" meaing base model... sorry, didn't mean to be confusing. I've had 3rd person views of what I was doing, but not like you've described it Myna.

It was like I was standing outside myself, watching what I was doing, while at the same time, being inside myself, doing what I was doing. Very strange.

Myna, I was intrigued by your mention of animation. I guess you are referring to Anime-style, not just what used to be 'Saturday Morning cartoons? Actually, Anime (Japanese animation) started in the early 20th century. That surprised me. It obviously has evolved since that time, as have its themes. So, if you think of the themes/images you saw...what were they like? They can be from earlier than you think.

Also, I do have these 'sleep visions'. Most of the time they are close ups of faces or eyes, and sometimes they are grotesque, and sometimes vivid and normal-looking faces. I also have some clairaudience or random thoughts that are not connected to my day...that I can tell...unless it was my subconscious memory of radio or tv voices. Less often, I will see some kind of scene, but it is more or less static and I can't make much of it.

Hi Myna,
When the faces are grotesque, I would say they are more nightmarish, like they might have an evil grimace, hard eyes, kind of villainous. I can't remember if they were in color or more grayscale. The eyes (I think usually just one) are not too descript. They usually tend to be static/staring. My clairaudience/inner thoughts are subtle, not loud...and I would say more often, I think a thought in a male, but not distinct voice. I can also sometimes see a word, name or short phrase, this is more upon waking up, than falling asleep. One time, I remember an almost out-of-body transition, but instead of popping out of my body, I popped into my mind...hard to describe. Upon doing this, I started hearing a very high-pitched voice repeating 'idea' and I had the sensation of the sound spinning around me.

Sounds very much like WWII Pacific theater of war. My late step-grandfather was in the US Navy during this time, in the Pacific.

Navy pilots took off from aircraft carriers, during WWII. This is when navel warfare shifted to fleets being based around the aircraft carriers. It was also the beginning of the end of the battleships.

Want my theory? Its POSSIBLE, that your past life was not as a naval aviator, but as a US Army Airforce pilot. Those men would have been landing in airstrips that were just carved out of jungle or newly captured. Air Force pilots would have probably seen some ground combat operations, as they landed or took off from those new airstrips. They would also have to live by the airstrip as well. Something else to keep in mind, back in WWII, the Air Force was a part of the US Army and not separated until later. I found that out while researching my own past life during WWII. Mine was in the European theater as a ball-turret gunner on a B-17 that was shot down on a bombing run over Nazi Germany in 1943.

Naval aviator will work off of aircraft carriers, so they are ocean based. The Air Force is land based, so will work off of bases on land. In WWII , the US Air Force was not separate from the US Army. It was a part of the US Army. So my fellow fliers that were POWs in Germany were all listed as being US Army.

I've always had in interest in aircraft, and really love the WWII planes. I also love flying on a Boeing 747... favorite jet! I've also been pretty anti-war in this lifetime.

POW = Prisoner of War

You're getting so much that I am doubtful its your son's past life, but more likely to be your own. Yes, it was a different time and your soul had a different body. War experiences in one life can be so devastating that it can lead to anti-war feelings in the next life. Plus, I think, conditions are ripe for another world war, and maybe we are reacting to that with a "not again" attitude. I don't know, but its good that you are trying to change and become a better person. Maybe that's the point of remembering.

Black sand is from Volcanic activity. The big island of Hawaii has black sand beaches as well. There are a lot of islands in the pacific and would be hard to pin down a place. Its possible that more than one past life could be coming though or its your past life and your son's. He may have been a "buddy" in that life.

As for my late step-grandfather, He served on several ships, being a cook a one point. He moved on from that to joining a new division and became a "Frog Man." In WWII "frog men" were underwater demolition experts. They set and disarmed mines as well as swimming up to enemy ship with an underwater charge. Frog Men were the precursors to the Navy Seals. He never mentioned being a fan of any form of animation, so I can't help you there.

HA- VMF is fighter squadron of the US Marine Corp that was activated and fought during WWII. VMF222, from your photo fought at the Midway Atoll, Philippines campaign and Battle of Okinawa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VMF-222

Last edited:
More than one past life, I would guess. Or maybe linking in to your son's. I hope you are keeping a journal of sorts. That can help with sorting things. I suspected the WWII era due to the type of airplanes.

As for a volcano... black sand beaches indicate the presence of a volcano, not that it was active recently.

"I checked autumn in US is september-december. Normally, it rains in autumn, but which place in us is always sunny?"

California, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Parts of Texas. None of those is sunny all the time. In Calif. the rainy season is from Dec. - March.

There were units of Japanese Americans. Some were translators, for the Pacific war, others fought in Europe.

If you are interested, I posted about two past lives here:

http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/bits-of-another-past-life.4029/

Last edited:
You're getting a lot. It might be time to try to shut it down for a while, so you can process what you have already.

HI Myna,

You're getting a lot of images, that are coming all at once. You've referenced the Akashic records, have you looked into the universe as holographic? That and before bed or meditation ask one specific question. Something like..."What do the planes mean to me..." or "Why am I....." Be specific and try to ask something that is meaningful for you personally.. Then focus on your heart center and quiet your mind. Perhaps the visions will become clearer through the heart.

Back