• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

A little story

123456

Member
Hello,


I wanted to ask you... if there is any possibility for a soul to reincarnate into a body which has already another in it, and in the end one of the souls to leave remaining just one.

I am asking you this because of my sister's girl became a completely different person. She remembers her past life, she knows who she was where she lived etc and we checked all and everything that she says is true. But the little girl that my sister born is not there anymore. She changed. She was very cute very smiley and excited, happy etc. Now she is the complete opposite. Physically she is okay, we have checked everything she is healthy, she has no mental disorder. So the only thing that remains is this.

She also said it by herself... In December last year, she started crying to her mother and to tell her that now she is alone, because her sister left. And that it hurts and she feels empty. She also said that now she can be herself because her sister left. And from that day she wasn't the same again.

She doesn't have a real sister. And I can't get a logical explanation for the fact that her beliefs, behavior, thoughts, likes, interests, accent and everything changed immediately after what I wrote a few lines up.

So this is what I wanted to ask. If maybe her sister was the other soul. And that it left. And now because it did she can be herself, because she is dominating.

Also all of this started from a dream. Before she started to remember and change, the girl that she was before had a dream when she was talking to her dead grandfather which was telling her that she has no choice. And that she will join him soon.

So what do you think? Is is it reincarnation in a body which already has a soul? And if not I am sorry for wasting everybody's time, and for my bad English.
 
Hello 123456, welcome to the forum :)


You're not the first member who has brought this up in the forum, so your niece's experience is not a unique case.

"A walk-in is a new age concept of a person whose original soul has departed his or her body and has been replaced with a new soul, either temporarily or permanently." ~ wikipedia
This is one theory that has been put forward for such cases, and the idea is that the two souls in question may have made an agreement before birth that at a certain point in the physical body's existence, the old soul would depart, and the new soul would continue in the aforementioned body. There is plenty of evidence to support this, but unfortunately no proof, so it is a question that nobody can really answer for you, but more a matter of whether you choose to believe it.
Personally, I have an open mind. I can't see any reason why something like this could be impossible, but if it does occur, I don't believe your niece's, or anybody else's soul can be forced out of their body against their will, but only if an agreement had been made pre-birth.
 
123456 said:
I am asking you this because of my sister's girl became a completely different person. She remembers her past life, she knows who she was where she lived etc and we checked all and everything that she says is true. But the little girl that my sister born is not there anymore. She changed. She was very cute very smiley and excited, happy etc. Now she is the complete opposite. Psychically she is okay, we have checked everything she is healthy, she has no mental disorder. So the only thing that remains is this.
Hi 123456, and welcome to the Forum. Many questions come to mind, as you relate this story, because anything could be taking place here. How old is your neice? Can you give more detail about her background and that of her parents? What details were found to be true? Has she been seen by doctors? Have you or your sister consulted reputable psychics?


The only opinions that I can offer would be based upon what I've read; and there is very little in my experience that would give any insight on what could have happened. However, there have been cases in which medical science has documented people, who possess the DNA of unsuccessful twins within their own bodies. You can read one recent thread on the subject here. And, if everyone has a soul, it stands to reason that two souls could reside within one body until the twin's life energy expires.


What you bring to us is an extremely interesting case that is very unique. I think all of us would be very interested, if you could tell us more, so please keep in touch.
 
Hi 123456,


Welcome to the forum.


I was going to suggest Ruth Montgomery's book


'Strangers Among Us' as a good source of reading material on walk-ins, but I see that the link provided by ChrisR has it pretty well covered, and as he said, it can only be by agreement.


There's a few walk-ins here in Mandurah, Western Australia, where I live, and they are very special people.


If your neice is a walk-in I would take very good care of her. She will have a purpose for being there and they can teach us so much.


Regards


Merlin6
 
I think there's a few possibilities, and I don't think they include her being reincarnated again in the same body.


Children at any age are always going through identity confusion - their personalities tend to change under the most normal of circumstances, simply because that's how kids are. I was a slightly different person at eleven than I was at ten, because at eleven I started having identity issues.


It's also possible, especially if she's very young, that what she remembered saddened, and/or confused her. She now has to reconcile herself with two different lives, and two different identities. She may miss the life she had before.


The third possibility is that this doesn't have anything to do with past lives OR just growing up, and that non-mystical is going on. I know you said there are no problems with her mental health, but just because she doesn't have a disorder doesn't mean something can't still be upsetting her. My personality changed a bit when I went through puberty, but it changed a lot when I started getting bullied. Is it possible someone's bullying her? Is it possible someone said something or did something to her that was extremely hurtful? I would look further into those things before even touching reincarnation, to be perfectly honest, because a past life issue is, well, in the past - a problem that is occurring in the present isn't, and may even get worse.


I'd suggest sitting down with your niece and talking to her privately, and/or asking a family member she's close to to do so. Also ask others who are close to her if she's expressed being upset about something - especially other kids in the family or her child friends; she's more likely to have said something to them. And don't dismiss passing remarks - often those speak the loudest.
 
I wouldn't post about this if i wasn't completely sure. I've checked everything. This thing started a year ago...nothing can explain why she changed besides this. There is no other reason.
 
Hello 12345, welcome to the forum! Yes that certainly is an interesting situation. I've never heard of it before. But, as we are all aware, we don't know everything. My suggestion is to do just what you are doing, reading and studying the subject. Thanks for your interesting question.


Tinkerman
 
I don't ever consider myself being a "walk-in", but ever since I could remember, I have always felt I had a twin soul in the womb with me!


My Mother started bleeding at about 5 months along, and back then they put her to bed, only to discover that she was self aborting a fetus other than me, and it was as if the womb could not support both fetus, and the other fetus chose to leave so that I could have a better chance of survival!


Perhaps my twin came back as my "imaginary playmate" that I alluded to in a previous post.


This memory left me feeling like a piece of me had been carved right out of me, like I wasn't complete in some way.


I was just curious what you all thought of this concept?
 
hydrolad


Interesting story. This could be the basis of what 123456's niece is dealing with. Its called "the missing twin."


I am like Michael Newton in his disbelief of "walk-in's"
 
hydrolad said:
I don't ever consider myself being a "walk-in", but ever since I could remember, I have always felt I had a twin soul in the womb with me!
My Mother started bleeding at about 5 months along, and back then they put her to bed, only to discover that she was self aborting a fetus other than me, and it was as if the womb could not support both fetus, and the other fetus chose to leave so that I could have a better chance of survival!


Perhaps my twin came back as my "imaginary playmate" that I alluded to in a previous post.


This memory left me feeling like a piece of me had been carved right out of me, like I wasn't complete in some way.


I was just curious what you all thought of this concept?
I'm sorry for your loss. :(


It's definitely possible that she was the imaginary playmate. I often think "imaginary friends" might not be all that imaginary.
 
I still find myself getting confused by the worldly definitions of what a 'soul' and a 'spirit' is - and how it is used in relationship to the physical body. The world seems to use them interchangeability without a distinction between the difference of them. I read an article where Cayce's work was analyzed and he made a distinction between what a 'soul' is and a 'spirit' is.


In the Genesis account of creation - their is the 'body' (celestial) that is created in the image of the Divine - and then there is the body that is formed (terrestrial) from the dust. There is a point where the 'breath of life' (spirit) is breathed into the 'clay' body formed from the dust.


For me - the 'original soul' was the one created in the image of the divine in a celestial manner. The formation body of the terrestrial was a separate mind with attributes of it's own. The 'original soul' would probably be akin to some call the 'over-soul' or higher self. It is the one that Cayce refers to as the 'one' that never truly leaves the 'celestial' realm and is always present with our Creator. (The wordage Cayce uses is 'spirit.')


But when it comes to the cases of 'walk-in's' - and my own past experiences - this concept is hard to comprhend because what I was given to know of it - we all have the one 'original soul' and it would be impossible to switch that 'mystical and divine connection' to another 'image.'


So - I was wondering if these cases of 'walk-ins' might be tied into 'past life' recall of the 'persona' of a 'spirit' when it inhabited another physical form.


This comes to mind when I think of a past life recall I went through in my childhood. I knew of it as a 'distinct' and different 'persona' of my 'original soul' and we had a 'kinship' for that reason. I was not this 'persona' and this 'persona' was not me, yet - we shared the same 'orginial soul' and I knew that it was a 'part of me' within.


If I wanted to - I could allow that one to come to the surface from the subconscious of soul - and inhabit a part of my conscious mind and act through me in certain cases. (I did so in a matter of self defense since it was highly skilled in martial arts.)


When people found about about this - there was much speculation and many theories to what was causing this sort of 'personality shift' - especially since I would display not only a different character - but - I would also display high evolved martial arts skills. It was the martial arts skills that caught everyone' attention and led them away a theory that it was a physiological condition - or being a product of my imagination.


To me - it was just 'past life recall' and waking up the 'persona' of one of my 'higher/self' past lives. (I always felt sort of 'thing' belong more to my soul than to me. I didn't live those past lives as much as my 'soul' did and coming face to face with the past life persona - it was like a 'separate entity' from my current physical self.)


Later on in my young life - I did an experiment with a young friend and he woke up many of the 'persona's' of his past lives and while they were awake - he was talking like Cybil. He told me that his current mind wasn't prepared to deal with that and felt there was a danger of confusion leading to a total loss of his own 'current' identity and persona.


It was the family 'ears' around me that heard through my parables enought to identify it was a 'past life' memory association. I can look back now and see that if other minds were in place - it could have easily been mistaken for some sort of 'walk-in' experience.


I don't know.


Just a theory I thought of when I read this thread.


I wonder if it is a possibility that sometimes it might be a 'past life' recall emerging through the barrier of 'hidden subconscious' in a manner that comes through as a 'separate' spirit inhabiting the body.


I always had to give my 'consent' or 'permission' for this 'one' to come through me in any way. It had to be strictly voluntarily on my part - or - it couldn't manifest any part of itself through my conscious mind - or my current body.


That is why I never looked at my 'past lives' as belonging to me. This 'past life' persona was so distinct and had it's own character that there was no mistake in my mind - we were two different 'people.' (It was very hard then to express the mystical bond we share in spirit.)


Of course - this was a very scary concept to try and talk about with other people.


Just a thought - I thought I would share on the subject.


DK
 
Although I haven't had the good-fortune (unfortunate wording, perhaps) of having any NDEs or psychic information during death. I have had the experience of spontaneously going into learned dissertations on subjects in which I've had no interest or training. Normally, I don't do well in public conversations, and have to compose my thoughts at the keyboard in order to say anything of merit. However, In a few public situations I have shocked myself and others with verifiable information that I've had no conscious knowledge of.


It is easy to take such a thing for granted while assuming that I must have accidentally memorized something overheard. Or, I assumed that it was some kind of memory fluke. Many of us, after all, can't remember where we put our car keys or what we had for breakfast. Yet, we can often remember something we heard, word for word, fifty or sixty years ago. It may seem strange, at times, but not otherworldly in any way.


But, after reading so much more about the nature of memory as it may pertain to reincarnation, my cognitive dissonance has given way to a greater awareness to an answer for my wife's exclamation, "Who are you? And wherever did you learn of such things?" The person she heard spouting all that information was not a stranger, nor angel, nor ghost, nor walk-in. It was, more likely, a forgotten "self" from another time.
 
Back
Top