• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

A Primitive Memory

Rainmaker

Member
This is a dream I had some time ago that I want to share, unlike other dreams, is one of the dreams that I know its past life related.

I believe it was before history, I was a strong man, between 20 to 30 years old, and wearing an animal skin.

During sunset time, me and four others of whom I believe they were either my brothers, family members, or very close friends, were escaping from some other people (about ten of them) strangers from us who were throwing stones or rocks at us.

The area was tricky, a jungle containing lots of rocks, rivers, caves, mountains, hills and some short water falls, it was beautiful and the sky was a mixture of purple and orange sunset light on the horizon when standing on a high area, with clear stars in the middle of the dark sky.

The people who were chasing us seem to know the area very well, and I felt that we didn’t know the area or where we should run or hide, they were also very accurate and skillful on hunting us, and my companions started dying during the escape one by one, this made me feel really scared, sad and angry all at the same time.

Only me who was left, and I was trapped at a small dead end exposed between two hills that contained lots of caves on top of them, I looked behind me and found no one until suddenly they showed up from inside the caves above me and started throwing rocks and stones at me from the top of both hills, I felt angry and tried to attack them with rocks as well.

The last part of the dream does not make sense but does conform with common regression findings as a gesture of the soul leaving the body, is when I found myself floating and flying towards the purple sky into the stars… strangely, the idea of finding myself flying was horrifying, I couldn’t understand what was happening to me and why, but within few moments, I realized that this was a good thing and felt a force telling me that there is no need to be scared, and I continued flying at a high speed with comfort.

I felt very close and familiar with the situation of the dream, more like a terrible memory rather than just a dream or a nightmare, I totally forgotten about my current life that night; and I woke very sad and about to cry until I realized that this was just dream

Have you ever had a dream with true feelings? Not just clear visions.
 
I felt very close and familiar with the situation of the dream, more like a terrible memory rather than just a dream or a nightmare, I totally forgotten about my current life that night; and I woke very sad and about to cry until I realized that this was just dream


Have you ever had a dream with true feelings? Not just clear visions.


I usually separate my clear dreams from past life or lucid dreams by the level of emotion involved. I can watch a movie and it is clear, and some dreams end up with that level of observation and clarity without the personal involvement. When the dream includes not only a sense of reality, but full emotion...strong fear, love, anger, shame or compassion or any other realistic impressions it is, for me, a past life experience


in which I am simply remembering what I felt at that time. Your dream sounds more like a memory than anything, and for me that means one thing...it was a memory.


One question...could you see yourself from outside your body or were you solely looking through the eyes of the participant? In a majority of my past life meditations I see both through my eyes and from outside my body looking at myself...in lucid dreams I am almost always looking through my eyes and seeing everything else...although there are exceptions. Just curious, and a cool dream.


Apparently there is some problem with the keys I typed and this may be the complete thought I was attemtping to convey while the previous comment is only a partial...I apologize for gumming up this thread with duplicates.
 
I have had dreams with intense emotions. Not just the normal emotions you'd feel from a dream, but the real deal, like you describe. Mostly I remember intense joys. They come through so much stronger than fear or sorrow for me. There is only one where I recall a feeling of intense anger and rage, and I have awoken with those emotions still running rampant. (Except for the angry one. When I woke up I asked aloud "Well, you dummy, what did you expect?")
 
This is an amazing memory Rainmaker, this reminds me of my own past life memory as Saline. These events took place in the stone age, so long ago. I am sorry that you were killed in the life, it must have been a terrible way to die being attacked like that from the others.
 
Well, when you go hunting into someone else's territory you can expect them to object a wee bit! ;) (That's the feeling I get. You went into someone else's hunting ground. Maybe it was desperation, or maybe it was a silly dare.)
 
usetawuz said:
I felt very close and familiar with the situation of the dream, more like a terrible memory rather than just a dream or a nightmare, I totally forgotten about my current life that night; and I woke very sad and about to cry until I realized that this was just dream
Have you ever had a dream with true feelings? Not just clear visions.


I usually separate my clear dreams from past life or lucid dreams by the level of emotion involved. I can watch a movie and it is clear, and some dreams end up with that level of observation and clarity without the personal involvement. When the dream includes not only a sense of reality, but full emotion...strong fear, love, anger, shame or compassion or any other realistic impressions it is, for me, a past life experience


in which I am simply remembering what I felt at that time. Your dream sounds more like a memory than anything, and for me that means one thing...it was a memory.


One question...could you see yourself from outside your body or were you solely looking through the eyes of the participant? In a majority of my past life meditations I see both through my eyes and from outside my body looking at myself...in lucid dreams I am almost always looking through my eyes and seeing everything else...although there are exceptions. Just curious, and a cool dream.


Apparently there is some problem with the keys I typed and this may be the complete thought I was attemtping to convey while the previous comment is only a partial...I apologize for gumming up this thread with duplicates.
I never saw myself in a dream or memory before, I mean not even in normal dreams I never see myself from the outside, as I always find myself as a participant, looking at things from my own eyes, and in that dream I only noticed my body, as if I am normally looking at my body while standing, it seemed different yet fit and athletic.
 
Ghost of Gumby said:
This is an amazing memory Rainmaker, this reminds me of my own past life memory as Saline. These events took place in the stone age, so long ago. I am sorry that you were killed in the life, it must have been a terrible way to die being attacked like that from the others.
Yes it was a terrible memory that affected me all day that day and kept thinking about it a lot, what concerned me most is that the feeling of sadness and sorrow was related to those who were with me and not myself, even though I can’t remember or recognize them now, but I felt that they meant so much to me during the dream.
 
Shiftkitty said:
Well, when you go hunting into someone else's territory you can expect them to object a wee bit! ;) (That's the feeling I get. You went into someone else's hunting ground. Maybe it was desperation, or maybe it was a silly dare.)
It’s funny indeed, I did feel that we were the intruders of a strange land, but I didn’t feel that we had bad intentions at all.
 
If you were younger, I'd suggest it was a manhood trial or something like that. Being older, I'm seeing fermented fruit as the culprit! Or maybe just guys being guys, as they seem to have been for thousands of years!
 
Back
Top