• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Activities in Past Lives

I'm not sure but I think...


I must've been travelling as well. I have a lot of memories of the old west so it could've been on a wagon train somewhere. Perhaps the Oregon Trail or one of the other trails out there. Great questions, btw.
 
I remember being a medium-wealthy young girl close to the age of 18 in middle ages Japan or possibly China. I remember having tea, having to be on time for dinner, and to be properly dressed, and visitors stopping by. I loved the formalities when they were indoors, but having to be formal outdoors felt like a prison because I was secretively more curious about other things than I let on, particularly finding ways to watch the young men practice using their swords, there was something I found fascinating about the concentration involved.


In this life, I have always had a fascination with the fantasy genre, and feel an unexplained sense of homesickness when I play a video game where swords are involved. I turn off anything where you have to select the actions from a menu because I enjoy blocking and watching my opponent's moves so I can react because I'm used to having to use my own brain on that sort of thing, so I get frustrated when the automated method doesn't feel right.
 
Maybe you should get a katana and see what comes naturally? A sword feels so natural in my hands, as does a bow, and I used practice on a stack of cardboard boxes in our driveway, delighting in seeing the blade carve through them like a hot knife through butter.


For some reason, nobody messed with our house...! ;)
 
Back
Top