• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

All lifes of Nymphaea

Nymphaea

Member
Always had a faith and knowlege about reincarnation, don't know why, because nobody in my family didn't told that.
When I was a child once my grandma came, she took me on her hands up and she wanted to dance with me, but i showed her how to dance by twirling hands (like gypsy or Hindu do)
everybody was amazed. And I said to them that my name isn't than name what they give me and i don't wanna be called by it.

I've always been very sensitive for nonmaterial part of egxistence, had an OOB experience, clarvoyants (also in dreams) and etc.

Saw my past lifes in memories, spontaneous visions, visions in self-hypnosis and dreams.

1. Neolithic
I was a young girl married by my husband (had the same husband for 3 times). We were in a stone house like cave with hole as a window - outside was snowing and inside was fireplace on the floor. It was our weddind day and i was afraid of wedding night ;)

2. Maybe Egypt
Remember people praying in the dark room to the big black bull with golden horns. Felt he (the bull) is powerfull and great. I checked that bull in the internet and it's egyptian god Apis.

3. Rome
Have a husband - Roman legionist who lost his job and everybody were telling me 'leave him because he don't have money'. We were living in a shanty-house outside the city. But later he got a well-paid job.

4. Middle ages
In a dream saw ruins of a gothic castle in the present day. Was there with my husband where we were living in a past life together. Saw on the wall crest with
sword and line. I said: "we haven't been here for almost thousand years but i feel like it was only a while'.

5. Maybe XVI-XVII century
In a stone basement we (me and some woman dressed like me in a dark dress and white cap) were makeing bread.

6. XVIII century, France.
I was a traveling artist gypsy girl with pretty face and long straight black hair. I wear gold bracelets. Remember half of the date it was 1714, or 1719. Met in some little town a simple girl and we were spending afternoon together lyind in the grass on a hill. She had a fiance and he didn't like me. Later me and goup of travellers were giving a show. I was dancing twirling my hands and was there a tame tiger.

7. XIX century Russia or Ukraine
Remeber the place in Kiev. Sunny sunday, girls in white dresses. I was a woman in black dress and brown hair, had a son 6-7 years. Once i was in a train going to get him home from some instiution like orphanage or hospital.

And some else visions but I was a woman most of my lifes ;)
 
Your memories are very interesting. How did they come to you? Some memories come in dreams, some by hypnotic regression, (either self, or a professional) and some are spontaneous memories.
 
Nice list. I have one made up in MS Word. Can you please tell us how this information came to you? Thanks!
 
Cryscat said:
Nice list. I have one made up in MS Word. Can you please tell us how this information came to you? Thanks!
I have a list also. I'm probably one of the few people still using Word Perfect. That was the word processor I learned 20+ years ago, WP 5.1 for DOS. Now I have WP X4. If anyone is interested in seeing the list send me a PM and I will email you the .pdf version.
 
It came for me in every way that BriarRose said. Memories from the last life (XIX century) I had when was in a Primary school,


because I just remember it, and when was thinking about it and open for them it came more in dreams.


I also used self-hypnosis and made an experiment. Had OOB and LD in my life so once I had a dream about my husband - saw half-transparent ghost man without face and i was afraid of him, than he said: "don't be afraid, i'm your husband".


Next night i said: "if you hear me and you're my husband so show me our past life". And than I had dreams about it.


I plan to made a professional hypnosis someday.
 
Now I'm 24 years old and I don't have any husband yet. Maybe I'll meet him someday again. But maybe if he is a ghost-man so it means that he's dead...


argonne1918 thx for the email :)
 
Back
Top