• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Am I glimpsing my lost daughter...?

mumma24

New Member
We recently gave birth to our 4th child, and 3rd son. Our 2nd child was our one and only daughter, she died 5 years ago this coming December. When our son was born and up to this day he has the same look in his eyes that his sister had in her 7 day life.

It is like looking into her eyes again, Thayne is the 2nd child that we have had since Devaney died, Kellan is the sibling following her death so I am sure that I am not trying to find similarities between the children..!

When Thayne was born he would awaken me and when I look at him he is just staring at me, like one of those stares that makes you feel like someone is drilling holes through you, the stare is so intense! It can be quite unnerving at times, Bryden our eldest son and child has a fantastic bond with baby Thayne, Thayne will coo and coo and even has smiled at Bryden.

I guess what I am wanting to know is it possible for a child to be born back into the same family and have memory about it...?

And do the other children know that this child has returned..?

When I was pregnant with Thayne I thought that he was a girl and I was shocked to be told that he was a boy at my 20 week ultrasound, it was like I connected with him as a girl, but he was being reborn as a boy, if you follow me.

Anyhow I'd better go now as I feel that I am rambling and rambling so please forgive me, take care and thanks for getting this far, Jacinda
 
Welcome, Jacinda

You have found the right place. Please check out Carol Bowman's books. You will be amazed at the stories inside. :)

In response to your question, yes, it is possible for her to return. Sometimes the soul may be ready, but the body just cannot hold out.

My best advice to you would be watch, and listen with open eyes and an open heart.

Best of luck to you,
Mama2HRB
 
I completely understand what you are saying. I too lost my second child. He was not quite 2 months when we lost him.

When our third child was born the family said that it was him reborn to us, but my husband and I didn't feel that was true.

When our fifth child was born, my husband and I both felt that this was our second child come back to us. The intent look in his eyes and the smile it was the same. We also kept calling him by our second son's name. It took us about 6 months to stop this. It would just slip out, but it felt right too.

Our oldest son which was 11 when our 5th was born looked at him and said right away "See mom, Danny did come back". He never believed that our third child was him. He always said that they felt different. That was the only way he could explain it.
 
WOW that is amazing, it is such a relief to find people that know exactly what I mean. It is a very bizarre feeling, ecspecially when he just follows me around the room. I understand what you mean about calling the new baby by the child who died.

I almost have like a telepathic link with baby Thayne almost like I had with Devaney when she died, it was almost like she was not here physically but spiritually she was in my life still.

Thanks for sharing it is nice to know that I below. Take care, Jacinda
 
Yes it is possible. It is possible to be reincarnated into the same family. Before you are born your soul plans out your life. You get to chose your parents, grandparents, etc. I have found out through a medium that my mom was my mom in a past life. Me and my mom has had a really strong bond.
 
welcome

Jacinda, welcome to the forum. You have already received lots of support for your feeling that Devaney has come back to you. As Mama2HRB said, Carol's books, in particular, the second, Return From Heaven, has a lot of valuable information about reincarnation within family groups. Keep us posted.
 
Back
Top