• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Am I imagining this... Is my Son my Sister?

Joslow

Member
Hi, I have been reading this forum for a while but never thought I would be posting this...
Over 20 years ago my sister died in tragic circumstances. About 10 years after her death I visited a medium, the type with a large audience... not one on one, and I believe she came through. The medium described how she died and said some other things that confirmed it for me. His parting comment was "are you pregnant"? I wasn't and had no intention of being as I already had a child and was single at the time. I said no and he said "you will be". I didn't really give this last bit much thought at all other than to think he was confusing things as my sister was pregnant when she died.
A few years later I met and married my new husband and we decided to try for a child together.
There were fertility issues and I thought it would never happen. You can imagine my joy when 3 years later it finally did. The pregnancy wasn't without issues and the day our son was born was amazing. It had been a long road but he was finally here.
He is 3 now and such a funny character.
He loves his Nana (my mum) so much and is always asking after her. When he is upset he always wants Nana. This is strange as they don't see each other very often at all.
A few weeks ago my son put a small football up his tshirt and said "I'm pregnant" he has done this about 3 times now.
He is now aware of the difference between boys and girls and is always asking if I have a widgy (*****) to which I say no, just boys have widgys not girls. Last week he was running about the garden with the ball up his shirt saying he was pregnant and then he said "when I was a big girl I didn't have a widgy!!"
I just replied with no girls don't have widgys do they and he said no and carried on playing.

I have read both of carols books and other books on the subject and I am very open minded but just wanted to see what you all thought of this.

The only other thing to add is that I saw a medium one on one when my son was 1. I expected my sister to come through again but she didn't. The medium couldn't connect with her at all. It was as if she wasn't there anymore...
 
Hi Joslow, welcome to the forum :)


Thanks for sharing your experience, and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your sister.


Nobody can give you a definitive answer to your question, but it does sound very possible that your sister has returned as your son. If you've read Carol's books, you will already know that it is fairly common for a loved one to return to the same family.


If you feel inclined, then maybe you could ask him a few simple questions if or when he next indicates that he may be remembering something. You could ask him what his name is if he pretends to be pregnant again, or maybe even get him to draw pictures where his description may reveal something. I would keep it simple though, I wouldn't push him for answers, especially if he doesn't seem to be traumatised by past events in any way. Have you tried showing him any photos of your sister?
 
Thanks Chris, I will try asking him his name the next time he does it... Good idea re the pictures I will certainly do that.


I just want to add that he is very much a boy boy in every way. Loves playing with cars, footballs etc... This playing at being pregnant is very new and he thinks it is so funny when he does it.
 
Joslow said:
... This playing at being pregnant is very new and he thinks it is so funny when he does it.
He may think is funny but that scare the parents for sure. :D


What ChrisR suggest is a good idea, keep us informed.
 
Hello Joslow and welcome!! Thank you for sharing your experiences here. These are the kinda stories that touch my heart and hopefully others too. It shows the wonderful hope that life is... in all their successive journeys.


Tman
 
Another potential source of information would be the akashic records...or your "book of life". With some practice you can learn to read your own and obtain an incredible amount of information relative to your soul and its connections with others...your sister and son included. It is also possible to get an akashic reading with a reader over the telephone.


Any soul with whom you've ever had contact has a relationship which is evident in the records, and that interaction will be available for review unless there is some aspect of your knowing it now that would potentially skew your decision making in the near future. (I cannot know the significance of certain lucid dreams (of people and comments) because if I knew I would research, and if I research I'd find, and if I found I would alter the energy around the situation and it would not go as planned).


Thank you for contributing your experiences and please don't hesitate to ask questions or proffer your thoughts on any topic that strikes you...and we look forward to reading any other impressions you get about your son...from the mouths of babes...!
 
Hello Joslow and welcome to the Past Life Forum.


All excellent advice from other members and if I might add something, and make a suggestion, is to consider keeping a journal of the things he says and does.


Perhaps, for the immediate instance, is to record the information via a Tape Recorder and then later, when you have more time, to transcribe the information into written form, either using a computer or keeping a journal, noting the time and date, and who else was there, in case you need to verify what was said.


Above all, try not to ask "leading" questions, but to ask non specific questions that will bring forth a reply from him and see what transpires.


Again, welcome to the Forum and please keep us informed if you could, as we are we are very interested. :)
 
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions... I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.


I logged on today to give you a further update.


He wanted to know the other day why he didn't have blonde hair anymore. "why is my hair brown and not blonde any more?" yes this floored me as my sister had blonde hair. He also wanted to know why he has brown eyes and not blue like me. The good thing, if you can call it that, was that he asked his Dad the same thing today. So it's not just me he is saying these things to.


Today he also said some other strange things. He was in the car with his Dad and he started saying he didn't want to go "up that mountain" he said he was "scared of falling off" we don't live anywhere near a mountain and other than maybe on tv he has never seen one, I'm not even sure he has seen one on tv if I'm honest. They were travelling up a very, very slight hill at the time and he was saying weee, weee, faster, faster!


They were on the way to the supermarket at the time and he then started worrying about leaving the car on the car park because it might get stolen! I have no idea where he has got this from at all!


All the comments today could be from a very active imagination but his Dad thought it strange enough to mention to me today. His Dad isn't as open to this as me but thought it strange enough to tell me... He knows what I think by the way.
 
Hi Joslow,


Welcome. Thanks for sharing your experiences. :D


If more people would ......and as more people do, the comfort level and reality of past lives (and future lives) becomes more a reality. There is nothing occult or religious about it. With stories like yours, (just the little things he says), the simple gestures, comments and actions of children might cause other parents to take pause and reflect.


To me - it truly is a gift. I look forward to hearing more about your little boy.
 
You said your sister was killed in a car accident? Was it on a mountain road? It's beginning to sound like he could indeed be your sister. Try asking him about things that only you and your sister know about. Has he ever seen a picture of your sister? If so, what was his reaction? See if he can pick out your sister in a group family or school picture. There are a couple of videos on youtube about an American boy named Gus who remembers being his own grandfather. The grandfather died about a year before the boy was born. From age two the boy has been insisting that he is Grandpa "Auggie". One time when his dad was changing his diaper the boy looked at him and said, "You know, when I was your age I used to change YOUR diaper." Whenever the parents are talking about Grandpa the boy will say "You mean me?" The boy knew details, including secrets, about the grandfather's family that the boy's father was barely aware of. This case was also investigated by Dr. Jim Tucker. I'll see if I can find the links and post them here.
 
argonne1918 said:
There are a couple of videos on youtube about an American boy named Gus who remembers being his own grandfather. The grandfather died about a year before the boy was born. From age two the boy has been insisting that he is Grandpa "Auggie". One time when his dad was changing his diaper the boy looked at him and said, "You know, when I was your age I used to change YOUR diaper." Whenever the parents are talking about Grandpa the boy will say "You mean me?" The boy knew details, including secrets, about the grandfather's family that the boy's father was barely aware of. This case was also investigated by Dr. Jim Tucker. I'll see if I can find the links and post them here.
I watched the videos, great stuff :)
 
Gus


I couldn't find the original Discovery Channel video. But if you watch the Scottish boy video that I listed earlier you will see an update on the Gus case. Gus is about 12 or 13 now. Before the Leninger story Gus was the biggest case yet.
 
Hi Argonne, thanks for the tip. I will look up the you tube video. My sister wasn't killed on a mountain road so I don't think that his comment is related to that but it was strange all the same.


Not much to report here at the moment other than he wants to know when we will be getting a red car like we used to have. We had a red car a couple of years before he was born and he wouldn't have known about it at all. There aren't any pictures of it and we haven't mentioned it in front of him :/
 
Joslow said:
Not much to report here at the moment other than he wants to know when we will be getting a red car like we used to have. We had a red car a couple of years before he was born and he wouldn't have known about it at all. There aren't any pictures of it and we haven't mentioned it in front of him :/
One idea is let him look at pictures of old cars and ask him to find one that looks like the car. Here are some antique car pictures. This would give you many clues about the time period, country, etc. On the other hand, if he is able to describe the exact car that you had before, that raises some new questions.
 
Fascinating story here. Thank you for sharing! Your son is at the perfect age to have memories surfacing - make the most of this time. Keep a journal and make note of all the little things he does, they may connect later on. It is quite possible that your son was your sister! Keep an open mind, and a observant watch on what he does over the next year or two. I hope you discover more, and I hope you continue sharing! :)
 
Back
Top