I have a strong connection to Egypt since I first started learning about it in Middle School, and find myself knowing information about ancient life that I never even read. I do have a couple of flashbacks about the Alexandria. First off, I was a boy in my early to mid-teens maybe, and I was always walking near water on my way to the library. I used to spend entire days there, just reading, I think I was becoming a scholar, or I was just an ancient geek. I remember pouring over Latin, Greek, Egyptian, and several other languages; those are the only ones I can recognize though. I was also good friends with a young woman, a few years younger than me, we always practiced languages together. I remember that she left for a while, and things weren't as fun anymore, and when she finally returned, she had changed, and she never came to the library. After that, the only thing I remember is, it only a flash, but still, the library burning. I was awaken from my sleep that night, to screaming and looking out the balcony (I believe I was a noble) I could see it burning, and I was horrified.
Well, that's about it, sadly, I haven't had time to research the events around the library’s destruction, I've been far to busy with Japan and Europe. So if anyone recognizes these events, I'd love to hear about it!