MarkDP
Avatar
In 1999 a friend took me to a psychic reading for my birthday. It was supposed to be fun. But, the reading was very accurate. It troubled more than it should have. Part of the reading mentioned a previous life. It was a life where I had been happy and then something happened. The happiness ended in tragedy and anger. No other details were given. Unlike my expectations, the reader didnot offer to ease my pain.
I don' t know why it bothered me so much. However, I kept thinking on this previous life.
Then one night shortly after this, I had a dream. In the dream there was a man standing, his back to me. He was dressed in 16th or 17th century seaman's clothes. He was shackled. On either side were guards (big guys) dressed in military uniforms. Before him was a higher table, behind which sat an Asian man in long gowns. To the man's right was a woman, dressed in a colorful, floral garb. Her head was bowed, hair long black covered her face. I could not see her. At her righthand was a young girl (10 or 11 years old) clinging to her mother. To lefthand was a young boy (8 or 9 years old, maybe younger) face buried in his mothers skirt.
The man in shackles kept repeating, "I'm so sorry Min. I'm so sorry Min."
Even though there were no further words. I understood the situation. I won't detail this now.
However, the dream traumatized me. Whenever I tried to convey the dream to anyone, I would break down. I can not relate the sadness and self loathing I felt when I thought of this dream. Lets just say the man did something which hurt many people, especially this woman and her children, he them loved deeply.
This all disturbed me greatly. I prayed to know the meaning of the dream. (At this point I may go beyond the scope of the forum, with apologees.) I had another dream after htese prayers of a woman in a modern Asian country. A voice to me, "When you meet her help her."
I met her. My life has become very complicated.
I have had other dreams and waking imaginations (?) of this previous life.
And then there are the other dreams and imaginations of other people and lives.
I need to know if I am a middle aged man going through some crisis. Or if these things can be what they appear to be. Am I going nuts?
I've been trying to find the two people in the dream. I want hard proof, if that is available. I feel that would be the only thing that could satisfy me.
I'm not sure how to go about this.
I don' t know why it bothered me so much. However, I kept thinking on this previous life.
Then one night shortly after this, I had a dream. In the dream there was a man standing, his back to me. He was dressed in 16th or 17th century seaman's clothes. He was shackled. On either side were guards (big guys) dressed in military uniforms. Before him was a higher table, behind which sat an Asian man in long gowns. To the man's right was a woman, dressed in a colorful, floral garb. Her head was bowed, hair long black covered her face. I could not see her. At her righthand was a young girl (10 or 11 years old) clinging to her mother. To lefthand was a young boy (8 or 9 years old, maybe younger) face buried in his mothers skirt.
The man in shackles kept repeating, "I'm so sorry Min. I'm so sorry Min."
Even though there were no further words. I understood the situation. I won't detail this now.
However, the dream traumatized me. Whenever I tried to convey the dream to anyone, I would break down. I can not relate the sadness and self loathing I felt when I thought of this dream. Lets just say the man did something which hurt many people, especially this woman and her children, he them loved deeply.
This all disturbed me greatly. I prayed to know the meaning of the dream. (At this point I may go beyond the scope of the forum, with apologees.) I had another dream after htese prayers of a woman in a modern Asian country. A voice to me, "When you meet her help her."
I met her. My life has become very complicated.
I have had other dreams and waking imaginations (?) of this previous life.
And then there are the other dreams and imaginations of other people and lives.
I need to know if I am a middle aged man going through some crisis. Or if these things can be what they appear to be. Am I going nuts?
I've been trying to find the two people in the dream. I want hard proof, if that is available. I feel that would be the only thing that could satisfy me.
I'm not sure how to go about this.