• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Biblical Past Lives?

Raakel

New Member
Does anyone feel as though they may have lived during a time in the past, which might be described as ''Biblical''? If so, then I'd be very interested in reading some of your stories, memories and thoughts in general pertaining to this.
 
Welcome Raakel,


One of the things I remember in Judea is coming through a low door way in my home; I had to bend down to enter. In a room to the right was a window opening (no glass) and a persimmons fruit sitting on a cloth on the sill.


At the time I did not know what a persimmons was. It looks like this --
180px-Persimon.jpg



I knew in the experience that the fruit had to ripen longer in the sun before eaten. Later I found out - this is why:

Astringent persimmons contain very high levels of soluble tannins and are unpalatable if eaten before softening. The astringency of tannins is removed through ripening by exposure to light over several days....
I am personally drawn to the little every day things of the time. ;) My father owned a shop with brass and linens. I imagine the persimmons were brought to us from another country and traded for goods.
 
Deborah said:
Welcome Raakel,
One of the things I remember in Judea is coming through a low door way in my home; I had to bend down to enter. In a room to the right was a window opening (no glass) and a persimmons fruit sitting on a cloth on the sill.


I am personally drawn to the little every day things of the time. ;) My father owned a shop with brass and linens. I imagine the persimmons were brought to us from another country and traded for goods.
Deborah, how cool! That's such an interesting memory to have of such things. I've got what seem to be quite a few similar memories...I have some kind of ''flash memory'', as I like to call them sometimes, of me and two or three other girls picking actual pomegranates from a small tree...Which I've never done in this life. I even knew what the flowers of pomegrante trees looked like when I was really little, even though I'd never seen them before. But in later years, when I was introduced to Google, I looked up pictures of them, and yeah, the flowers were exactly what they'd looked like in my dreams, or memories. :)
 
Back
Top