• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Bizarre incidents relating to past

Lost in past

New Member
Hello,

Im not sure even if this may seem acceptable. Based on few incidents not only me my whole family has figured out that im my great grandmom,

This is one of the most bizarre incident that ever happened,

When i was just 3 i was travelling with my mom to our native that time we were crossing a graveyard they were burning a dead-body(practice followed by Hindus). Itseems i asked her if she knew what they were doing. she asked me not to look that way( Normal parents do that so the child doesn't get scared). I then told her that i would explain the whole stuff to her if she dint know & it seems i explained the entire ritual starting from how they place the wood, vessels placed to absorb the fat that melts & the best is i told her your whole body may burn but you wont feel the pain. Later after we reached our native, my driver told her that what i told was exactly what they did for my great grand-mom.

Now see, those days we dint have tv.. So it was quite obvious what happened..Many more such incidents took place. Now i cant remember much. But everytime i visit my grandmom's house many weird incidents take place at night somewhere around 2.30-3.00 . I can hear voices (2 of them) . Most of the time i feel im being watched, it's like as if someone is always there with me. Sometimes i get marks on my body more like a run-stitch for no reason at all..it will be there for a few days & then there will be no trace of it..I have this constant feel that im being protected or not sure how to describe it..I've had nearly 2 near to death experiences but still im miraculously alive. That's why i feel im being protected. I wish to know more about my life some real explanations... I've browsed so much content & based on my experience i just rule them out as fake ..all this know about your PL. Who were you ... all of them are just misguiding...
 
Hi Lost in Past,

Reincarnation within the same family appears to be fairly common, so I would not be surprised if your previous incarnation was as your own great grandmother. However, I do have some concerns about the markings that are appearing on you and the sense of presences you have at your great grandmother's house. I am glad you have a sense of being protected. This may indicate that there is a guardian placed over you or over the beings whose presence you sense to prevent them from harming you or others. However, I am only guessing. Still, your story gives me concern because I cannot recall situations I have read about in the past where scratches or marks were left by good entities. I am not an expert on such matters, and I'm not saying that it is impossible that marks would be left by good entities. But this type of thing much more often comes up in terms of stories of encounters with evil entities, so perhaps you should be on your guard and take all of the spiritual precautions you consider prudent in the circumstances.

Cordially,
S&S
 
Hi Sea & Sky,

Even at times i get worried about these marks but my mom takes it lightly , she say when i was kid initially when she found such marks she really couldn't make out how it happened but then she had her own theory, she says the previous day either i would have been very naughty or misbehaved & then i would have such marks... even now when i get such marks i try guessing what i did wrong the previous day ...sometimes i would have spoken for hours with my friend at night..then i'll figure it out that it doesn't like it or want me to be friends with that person or talking late night isn't good.. then i don't repeat it..3 days later miraculously there wouldn't be even a small scar for me to identify that i once had a mark there.
 
Back
Top