• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

British Orphan

Obie

Senior Registered
I was getting some energy work done today, and I regressed back to a life in England. I felt it was the 1500's for some reason. I was an orphan. I was scared, I was alone. I was 8 years old in that life. There was a very evil looking man with a long nose who was being very evil, and vindictive and mean towards me. I had to steal to survive. I had to fend for myself and provide for myself from an early age. I died at age 20 in that life. No woman in my life (I was male). I did not leave behind any children. I believe I was killed for stealing.

What I learned from that life was survivability. It also taught me independence and being self reliant.

This life was the reason, that in this life I was born in a family where my family was very controlling, b/c I believe in that lifetime I didn't have any structure.
 
Good work Obie. It is good when such clarity and meaning come from our past lives.


~t
 
In this life I have a lot of sympathy for abused and neglected children. I donate a lot to foster care, street children/orphans in third world nations. If I see an adult, who refuses to work, who is a drug addict, and they are on the side of the street I dont posess that much sympathy for them since I feel as if though for some reason they brought that upon themselves. But if I see a child whose say 5 years old having to support themselves financially at that age (beg, borrow, steal, child laborers, etc), then I feel bad and get angry with the government, with the world, etc that there arent more ways to help these young people.
 
Back
Top