SkyeSpitfire
Member
This plays on my mind often and it bugs me beyond belief. Because I don't want to keep invading Tenguerra's thread about it, I thought I'd create my own and hopefully get some feedback that could provide me with some answers.
I'm speaking of the person I consider my soulmate who has had a significant impact on me and I on him. The connection we have is incomparable with anyone else. We met because I 'sensed' him online as a friend of a friend; when we met up, we immediately got together and it felt unusually natural and quite surreal. I can only describe my time with him as surreal; to this day, I still can't quite get that feeling with anyone else. Over the years, we would get together over and over again because he would continuously leave me. But the connection remains. He has shown himself to be a coward, a liar, a dishonourable cad, easily influenced according to his surroundings - everything I can't stand in a person. Yet there is no doubt in my mind that his soul is extremely noble - what's more, I have no doubt that his soul is connected to mine - the other half, if I had to describe it! Every time we separate and then come back to each other, the same things always resurface - our feelings and our common goals. And yet I don't understand how we can be so alike and yet so different.
But there's no doubt that I feel most alive when he is with me. We have taught each other the very things that the other lacks. Yet things have gone terribly wrong.
Sometimes I do wonder if this is all in my head. But then wouldn't I be denying a reality that is as real as the one I'm in now as I type in this forum? Because these feelings and this knowledge that I can't explain is screaming at me.
If there is a lesson here, I have no idea what it is. Does anyone have any ideas?
I'm speaking of the person I consider my soulmate who has had a significant impact on me and I on him. The connection we have is incomparable with anyone else. We met because I 'sensed' him online as a friend of a friend; when we met up, we immediately got together and it felt unusually natural and quite surreal. I can only describe my time with him as surreal; to this day, I still can't quite get that feeling with anyone else. Over the years, we would get together over and over again because he would continuously leave me. But the connection remains. He has shown himself to be a coward, a liar, a dishonourable cad, easily influenced according to his surroundings - everything I can't stand in a person. Yet there is no doubt in my mind that his soul is extremely noble - what's more, I have no doubt that his soul is connected to mine - the other half, if I had to describe it! Every time we separate and then come back to each other, the same things always resurface - our feelings and our common goals. And yet I don't understand how we can be so alike and yet so different.
But there's no doubt that I feel most alive when he is with me. We have taught each other the very things that the other lacks. Yet things have gone terribly wrong.
Sometimes I do wonder if this is all in my head. But then wouldn't I be denying a reality that is as real as the one I'm in now as I type in this forum? Because these feelings and this knowledge that I can't explain is screaming at me.
If there is a lesson here, I have no idea what it is. Does anyone have any ideas?