I had an on-going dream for years. I was living in the times of long skirts and gas lamps as I could see my dress it was black to the floor and I was female. I was walking past a wooded area on a narrow road up a hill with some houses that were very close together at the bottom of the hill. To my right was a large wooded area with a large pond with green moss all over the top of it. Something happened there but I do not know what?,the next thing, I am in a church court-yard and I am stood next to a grave under a church window and in the middle of this courtyard two priests came out of this little domed building dressed in red scull-caps,red long robes with a large crucifix ariound their necks.
I was trying to get their attention shouting at them telling them I was there but shouting at them with my mind not my mouth,but they could not see or hear me.
I went to see a psychic a few years ago telling me that I used to live in France in my previous life,and still today I often think about that dream?.
I would love to know if they had any of these domed type of out building in church courtyards years ago,as I know nothing about old French churches?,and could something of happened to me that was so traumatic that I cannot forget about it and move on with my life?
I was trying to get their attention shouting at them telling them I was there but shouting at them with my mind not my mouth,but they could not see or hear me.
I went to see a psychic a few years ago telling me that I used to live in France in my previous life,and still today I often think about that dream?.
I would love to know if they had any of these domed type of out building in church courtyards years ago,as I know nothing about old French churches?,and could something of happened to me that was so traumatic that I cannot forget about it and move on with my life?