• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Carol is featured in TTT

Steve

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Super Moderator
Carol and I have been working with Ky Dickens, founder of The Telepathy Tapes, since January 2026, collaborating closely with Ky and her producer, Cooper Moll. Carol’s work will be featured heavily in this third season of TTT that Ky has titled “The Reincarnation Record.”

She was interviewed multiple times. They even interviewed me once.

We wrote a number of scripts just for TTT, including some new ideas that we’ve never published before—Ky and Cooper inspired us to answer questions we hadn’t addressed before. We will share those scripts here as the episodes unfold.

It’s been an exciting year. Ky and Cooper are smart, astute journalists and thinkers. They truly understand Carol’s work, especially her role in the bigger picture of reincarnation research. As good journalists, they know how to find the story behind the story, and the episodes will tell Carol’s story of how she, a mother, alone, with no funding, contributed major pieces to the whole field.

The TTT website is https://thetelepathytapes.com/. You can get the podcast on any podcast app, including the one native to the iPhone and iOS.

Steve
 
Last edited:
I completely retired from my practice a few years ago (I'm now 76), and swore that I would not do anymore interviews, which were becoming more difficult for me to do. I really thought that my work had ended. But I was also concerned that all the work I had done in the last 40 years, and all the insights about healing that I had contributed to the field of children's past lives, were going to be forgotten. And I didn't know of any other researchers who were talking about the importance of healing in the children's cases. I had a wish and prayer that the work would be given some new life, somehow, and not be forgotten.

My son, Chase, was visiting us at Christmas. As he was going out the door, he yelled up the stairs, "Mom! You've got to listen to The Telepathy Tapes! It's a podcast that's going to change mass consciousness!" I really hadn't listened to ANY podcasts of any kind, but thought that after the holidays I would check it out. But other things were on my mind then, and I didn’t get around to checking out The Telepathy Tapes (TTT).

In early January, about two weeks later, I got a call from Cooper Moll, the producer of TTT. She explained that she and Ky Dickens wanted to do a new season of their podcast on reincarnation, and that they wanted to feature my work. Cooper had clearly done her research, and I sensed that they really understood what I had been trying to communicate about children's memories. She and Ky really got it! And they wanted to make this podcast a "legacy piece" for my work. My prayer had been answered!

Now, after working with Ky and Cooper for that past nine months, and getting a preview of the first two episodes, I couldn't be happier with the results! They managed to bring out the important features of the cases, and my insights, in such a concise, intelligent way.
I am so excited to finally be able to hear the rest of the episodes each week with everyone else hearing them for the first time. I trust the whole series will change the way people think about reincarnation. Chase was right!
 
Back
Top