• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Celebrating 21 Years online!

I first stumbled across this site around 13 years ago and, though I didn’t join right away, frequently visited as a guest. A lot of those past members and their posts seemed so knowledgeable to me—I do believe there is something that sticks when encountering an idea or group for the first time—and the fact that this place was around served as a much-needed constant in my life.
I have made many friends while discussing past lives and reincarnation online, friendships that started off as only being about PLs, that blossomed into so much more. I’m happy to say that many of those relationships started here. Thank you for keeping this space for us, @Steve and Carol!

See that donation button in the Forum Staff signature (You have to be signed in to see it). Let's show our appreciation for all they do by donating - even if it's a $1.00

And tell them your story on how and why you came here!

Attachments

• donate copy.jpeg
    donate copy.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 7
See that donation button in the Forum Staff signature (You have to be signed in to see it). Let's show our appreciation for all they do by donating - even if it's a $1.00

Shall when we next receive our pension. May seem silly but even as small an amount as £1 is important to us these days. It's 2l of milk, a couple of loaves of bread, etc. Austerity Europe for many but I will budget for it next payday.

I came here when I was busy unraveling some past life. I wanted input from other people, because this proces is typically a lonely proces and as a bonus the constant selfdoubt about whether I should believe my own conclusions or dismiss them as being crazy.
The name Carol Bowman sounded familiar to me, although till this day I cannot recall which one of her books I must have read before.
I love good conversations about reincarnation and related topics. It’s a good place to be here, friendly and open.
Sometimes I loose myself in the Archives of this forum. So many stories to read. Not having time enough :p
The same with the daily posts: not enough time to read it all. That’s also a good thing, because it means this forum is alive and serves a purpose for many people.
So, Thank you Carol and Steve for creating this space for us.

I came here when I was busy unraveling some past life. I wanted input from other people, because this proces is typically a lonely proces and as a bonus the constant selfdoubt about whether I should believe my own conclusions or dismiss them as being crazy.
The name Carol Bowman sounded familiar to me, although till this day I cannot recall which one of her books I must have read before.
I love good conversations about reincarnation and related topics. It’s a good place to be here, friendly and open.
Sometimes I loose myself in the Archives of this forum. So many stories to read. Not having time enough :p
The same with the daily posts: not enough time to read it all. That’s also a good thing, because it means this forum is alive and serves a purpose for many people.
So, Thank you Carol and Steve for creating this space for us.
A nice thought to say so, fireflydancing.
I second that thank you. A still quite new member but yes, a very lonely process when so few you meet in life have had memories of their own so know it is real. So it is wonderful to have this forum

Thank you, Carol and Steve. Also thank you to those who keep it up and run it as well as to all who post.

Best wishes,

Angie

It would be nice if all you can do is comment. How has this space has helped you, or your family and friends. I will tell Steve and Carol to come checkout this thread DEC 1st - it will be a surprise for them. If you'd like to donate that's great - but not required.
Carol once told me - you never know how many people this space has helped. It would be nice from them too hear from you. ;)

Last edited:
What started out as a search of websites about reincarnation led me here where my thoughts and questions were accepted. I received reasonable answers, met and interacted with interesting people, and have had a good overall experience with the site.

I appreciate the Bowman’s efforts and continued support and I hope to help in any way that I can to see that it continues to serve the community.

I first found this site sometime in 2006. I was suffering through an extreme existential crisis, and was doing the only thing I could to try and find my way out - reading everything I could about evidence for the continuation of the soul or personality after physical death. Reading the stories of so many children who remember their previous lives brought me hope and I was able to eventually come out of the crisis a stronger and more aware person.

Move forward to 2012 and I was back, no longer lurking this time, but as a signed up member. My own past life memories were starting to surface, and as the waves of memories and emotions washed over and buffeted me, this forum was a safe place to discuss them, talk about the spiritual awakening I was experiencing, and healing.

I've made some wonderful connections here, and made some lovely friends. I can't thank the Bowmans enough for providing this safe and supportive space for the discussion of such a personal and sometimes difficult topic.

Yeah...I don't think people know it costs hundreds of dollars every year to support the software for this space. Every year Carol asks me....do you think we should close it down? Of course I've said no ever year even after 21 years. I will delete this thread before I alert them to come here. What I'm reading so far is great...but we need as many people as possible to say something. At least THANK YOU! Who knows next year - may be the year it goes away. It's easy to just expect spaces like this to be here, and I know members don't always know the history - but in 2006 it almost did. Unruly, people made it hell. That's why it's so structured now. SO please chime in, post a funny pic, cartoon, balloons - pretend we are having a Party! Use your imagination.

Angie Brown...please do not feel you have to donate. Your donation can be in kind words. That goes for everyone as well.

This is a really good forum, its really helping me deal with some of my current issues. Lets hope its here for another 21 years at least.

Yeah...I don't think people know it costs hundreds of dollars every year to support the software for this space. Every year Carol asks me....do you think we should close it down? Of course I've said no ever year even after 21 years. I will delete this thread before I alert them to come here. What I'm reading so far is great...but we need as many people as possible to say something. At least THANK YOU! Who knows next year - may be the year it goes away. It's easy to just expect spaces like this to be here, and I know members don't always know the history - but in 2006 it almost did. Unruly, people made it hell. That's why it's so structured now. SO please chime in, post a funny pic, cartoon, balloons - pretend we are having a Party! Use your imagination.

Angie Brown...please do not feel you have to donate. Your donation can be in kind words. That goes for everyone as well.
Thank you, Deborah. Your thoughtful, wise and kind words are always good to read and always welcome.

I have never before donated to any on line set-up, but this year have three that I really want to contribute to at least a little bit when I can, so when I can I shall, as I really want to.
This forum is a wonderful service, and costs so we mustn't expect it for free if we can put something in, even if it is only a little here and there.

A few years ago when my finances were better, I would have gladly put in at least a couple of hundred every six months or so. After all, people pay for a tv licence if they have one, and pay various other subscriptions for other things. I think a little voluntary contribution as and when members can is reasonable to hope for. After all, it isn't being demanded. Only very politely suggested :)

Take care and best wishes,

Angie

Hi Deborah, let's hope that this forum is here fifty years from now as time doesn't mean much to those of us reincarnating and the forum would keep us connected lifetime to lifetime. I tried the donate button and it didn't seem to work - not sure why.

Hi Deborah, let's hope that this forum is here fifty years from now as time doesn't mean much to those of us reincarnating and the forum would keep us connected lifetime to lifetime. I tried the donate button and it didn't seem to work - not sure why.
I can't even find it :-/

Donations are accepted via Paypal or mail. Are you signed in when you can't see it? Ministargazer try again - with the link in this post. Thank you for letting me know.

Or copy and paste this - https://www.carolbowman.com/donate/
Thank you, Deborah. It isn't much. Just over £5 British but every little helps said the old woman as .... and will do again as soon as again. As I said, TV licence costs a lot in the UK even if someone hardly watches it. Do you know the law here is that even when people only use one for DVD's or as an offline computer screen, they HAVE to have a licence 'because the set CAN receive tv transmissions'? I don't know how it is in other countries. Anyway, when our old tv stopped working we didn't replace it. The small amount we watched it didn't justify the fee and in fact where we live there is an inexpensive cinema. We could go there every three weeks for the same cost if we wanted
However, I have far more enjoyment with my phone on the web.

Best wishes,

Angie

Last edited:
I've quite recently become a member and find this forum very fascinating and I appreciate it so much after having spent years feeling quite alone in my pl experiences. So big thanks :) I get a bit touched when reading what the forum has meant/mean to the members here. I had no idea it has been here for 21 years, that's strong :)

mmmmm OK send them a thank you via email. That works. :(
I have been (still am) down with a quite bad chest infection, so haven't much been on here.

Did you email them our big thanks? I'm sure you have by now. They deserve to know how very much valued and appreciated this forum is.

Best wishes,

Angie

Indeed, I would like to thank Carol and Steve for creating such a wonderful place of exchange. I can't express how much it has helped me ! And thank you to all the moderators and members who give their time and energy to keep this forum going :)

I concur, this is a wonderful internet space. I've met some interesting individuals and friends here during my stay. I've actually been visiting this site for a long time, way before I started posting. It continues to be an invaluable resource. Thank you everyone.

What a nice surprise to start our 22nd year! Many thanks to Deborah and all of the moderators who have kept the Forum going! We appreciate all who have supported the Forum over the years--either through serving as moderators, or as active members, or those who have donated money towards software and hosting.

I met Deborah (aka Debbie) many years ago in San Francisco, after Children's Past Lives was published. She jumped right in and started helping out, and very quickly took over all of the management at the Forum. Three cheers for Debbie, and so much appreciation for what she's done. I probably would have shut down this site many years ago, since I'm technologically illiterate, and didn't have a clue as to how to expand this site.

There is no other site that has the range of cases of children's memories, and as many comments from members and helpful advice, as this Forum. Steve and I created the Forum, in its earliest incarnations, as a place where parents could post their cases safely and anonymously, and get advice on what to do if a child speaks of a past life memory. I wanted this information to be free to the public. I also wanted to cast a wide net to get a large sample of cases to learn more about this amazing phenomenon. If you search through the archives, you will find some extraordinary cases of these memories, and you can see how these cases unfold. You will be able to see through my comments, and those of the moderators and members, PRACTICAL ADVICE (important emphasis!) on what to do if your child starts talking about a past life and seems to need help processing it. This is truly priceless and unique information, which needs to be shared, and really isn't available anywhere else on line.

So if this Forum has been helpful and informative to you, please help us keep this going with your donations and participation.

THANK YOU!!

Have a wonderful holiday season, and wishes for a peaceful and enlightening new year!

Carol & Steve

What a nice surprise to start our 22nd year! Many thanks to Deborah and all of the moderators who have kept the Forum going! We appreciate all who have supported the Forum over the years--either through serving as moderators, or as active members, or those who have donated money towards software and hosting.

I met Deborah (aka Debbie) many years ago in San Francisco, after Children's Past Lives was published. She jumped right in and started helping out, and very quickly took over all of the management at the Forum. Three cheers for Debbie, and so much appreciation for what she's done. I probably would have shut down this site many years ago, since I'm technologically illiterate, and didn't have a clue as to how to expand this site.

There is no other site that has the range of cases of children's memories, and as many comments from members and helpful advice, as this Forum. Steve and I created the Forum, in its earliest incarnations, as a place where parents could post their cases safely and anonymously, and get advice on what to do if a child speaks of a past life memory. I wanted this information to be free to the public. I also wanted to cast a wide net to get a large sample of cases to learn more about this amazing phenomenon. If you search through the archives, you will find some extraordinary cases of these memories, and you can see how these cases unfold. You will be able to see through my comments, and those of the moderators and members, PRACTICAL ADVICE (important emphasis!) on what to do if your child starts talking about a past life and seems to need help processing it. This is truly priceless and unique information, which needs to be shared, and really isn't available anywhere else on line.

So if this Forum has been helpful and informative to you, please help us keep this going with your donations and participation.

THANK YOU!!

Have a wonderful holiday season, and wishes for a peaceful and enlightening new year!

Carol & Steve
Thank you so very much too, Carol and Steve. Also I thank Deborah and all the team and all the other members here.

The very best wishes for a happy, healthy and wealthy xmas and new year with many more to come to all.

Again, thanks to Debbie and all of the moderators who have gone above and beyond to keep the Forum going. Without Debbie's leadership, there would be no Forum. I just want to make that clear! Also, we've had such wonderful moderators who have come and gone, and some who have stuck around for quite a while. That's quite amazing, considering what busy lives everyone has, and the constant vigilance it takes to keep this Forum on track.

Much love and appreciation,
Carol

Hi Carol....from California

Tman is my partner in crime. I can always count on his advise, his calm and steady responses. We talk often on the phone behind the scenes to discuss touchy situations or software issues. ChrisR in London holds us up on the other side of the world, along with Eevee. The moderators, the countless hours they put in....kudos!!!!!! And many thanks for being here.

Carol and Steve....many blessings for you! You created the space.

Hugs.....
Deborah

Grand rising, I want to say thanks to Carol, Steve, and Debbie for their hard work.
I decided to join on May 10, 2021 because I was curious about learning about past lives even though I don't remember any of them yet. I wanted to research on how humans recarnate, souls, and etc.
This is an interesting forum that I found randomly and I'm glad that I did. ☺️

Well now it has been 25 years. Almost unbelievable. I apologize for my recent absence, too much going on in my life and in the world.

I will return soon. In the meantime be kind to each other. Keep politics off the forum and spread the older threads that are rich in information and full of experiences. Senior membership knows where to look. Bring them up to the top. Even if all you say is this is one of my favorite threads……

Stay safe, be well and think positive. Remember to love, laugh and embrace the moment.

with gratitude

Deborah (Debbie)

Back