• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

child seems to remember heaven...read and please help

Nati805

New Member
Hey everyone, im new to this site, and well i joined because i really needed to speak to people that understood about reincarnation and all of that. well, i got a phone call the other day from my aunt, regarding her son, which is my cousin, Alexander. hes 5 years old, and a brilliant boy. sometimes i think he knows too much for his age, but its just because his learning capacity is unbelievable. well, anyways, my aunt told me that for the past couple of days, towards the end of the night, he gets really depressed. and that he tells her to come sit and talk with him. so as a mother would do, she went to sit with him in his room to see whats bothering him. he then told her that he didnt understand why god allowed so much evil to happen in the world. and that he doesnt understand why he lets things happen the way they do. then he said how he wants to go bak to heaven because it was so much better over there, and that hes not happy with his life, and that he wants to start over. she told me that he got really deep into the conversation, and that his eyes began to fill up with tears. she said that he talked as if he was an old man, that had a very hard life. not talked as in, like his voice changed, but that the things he was saying seemed as if they were an older persons point of view. well she asked if i could search stuff up online for her, because its happend 3 nights in a row. and hes now confronting his father about it to. so please if any of u have any suggestions on what this may be, please let me know. also, if any of u know of any sites that i could find research regarding this, please let me know too. my aunts very scared and doesnt know what to do. neither do i, thats why i came to this message board, to ask for advice.
thank you, Natalie
 
Hi Natalie

It sounds like you got yourself a real special, sensitive, loving little cousin there and he’s lucky to have such a caring cousin in return looking out for him ;)

One of the first things that sprung to my mind when reading your post originally was whether or not your cousin watches the News on TV??? If he does, it may be a good idea to start screening what he gets to see through the TV and other media. I’m sure to any young child, watching the reports that are aired nowadays (especially in light of recent events world wide), it would certainly start to feel like the world was a very scary place, with the human race being at the centre of all the hurt and madness being portrayed…unfortunately in a lot of the Western countries, the News and nearly all other such forms of media are based around FEAR. Children are particularly sensitive to this, especially as they cannot always differentiate in the same way adults do on a daily basis to what it is they are being fed through these various channels.

One of the best pieces of advice I can think of offering forward to start with, is for your aunt and all those around your little cousin to remind him of all the GOOD things in life. Fill him up with love and happiness, let him be a child without all the fears and worries us adults have to encounter in our life, children should never be concerned with anything other than simply enjoying being a child (in my opinion anyway :) ).
 
hey kelly, well yeah my cousin is pretty special and very intuned with his emotions. hes every empathetic towards everyone, and anything that happens around him, does seem to effect him. about the tv, his parents are the type that change the channel if someone is even crying. ever since he was little they monitored the tv because they were afraid he would be affected by it. sometimes i think they go a bit over board on the supervising, but oh well, its up to them in raising him. well thanx again for the reply, Nat
 
Hey everyone, well i just spoke to my aunt and she said that he spoke again, and now said that he wanted to come back to this life again, so that they (as in his parents) could be the children and he could be the father. he also said that it was to hard for him as a child to go on. thanx again, just wanted to add that.
Nat
 
Nati, I was very moved by what is going on with your nephew and also a little alarmed. I can see why his parents are concerned. Has he ever brought up past lives or "heaven" in this way before now? He sounds very sensitive and intuitive. I don't know how his parents feel about regression therapy, but I'll give you the link to the IARRT website (International Association of Regression and Research Therapies). Perhaps a therapist in his area may be able to help him sort out his fears and anxieties. They sound like they may be past-life related. In any case, I wish all of you the very best and please keep us posted on this.
www.iarrt.org/
 
A new cooperator to make the World to a better place!

Maybe there will be heaven on earth some day!

Best wishes

Norway ;)
 
As a young child I was senitive too. My parents had to make me stop watching tv because it affected me so bad. Hang in there it will all work out!
Amanda
 
Sounds like exactly what happened to me...I'm 15 now, just went through this about a year ago. I would have talks with my mom and dad till all hours of the night discussing everything from my past lives to why the world was the way it was. The problem with this is when you're younger its harder because I believe adults leave their youth and don't remember some of the significant events that happened and being young, we're living it. I started keeping a diary, talked to my mom and dad, looked up everything I could. Eventhough most people think what I say doesn't matter because of my age, it doesn't keep me from saying whats on my mind. I went to a psychic, she helped me alot by totally understanding what I was going through...maybe that would be good for him. Other than that, don't forget to have her ask him questions about heaven, or anything else he can remember. Ask him why its so bad now...Children know alot about the past, all you have to do is ask. Its just that we think everyone knows about it, so we find no need to say it. Listen, and you'll always learn something new. Love and Light. Good luck!!!
 
Hello I am new to the forum myself. I must admit that I have always been skeptical of reincarnation, but I do have a strong belief in life before and after death, as well as an absolute knowledge that our children remember that pre-life. I was looking through these forum because of my husbands belief in these matters, but I was sincerely touched by your posting and so I registered right away so that I could share my concern with you.

I think it is entirely possible that this child is remembering his heavenly pre-life and that it is understandable for a child to miss what was once his home, but he displaying a major symptom of depression. Such a measure of sadness that he feels it is too hard to go on being a child is extremely unhealthy, you'll find similar phrases among suicide victims. No child should be in that kind of state, I would seek some medical intervention.
 
Originally posted by tassaday

I think it is entirely possible that this child is remembering his heavenly pre-life and that it is understandable for a child to miss what was once his home, but he displaying a major symptom of depression. Such a measure of sadness that he feels it is too hard to go on being a child is extremely unhealthy, you'll find similar phrases among suicide victims. No child should be in that kind of state, I would seek some medical intervention.

I am basically agree with you tassaday, But many have take suicide because of medical intervention giving unnatural pills only to suppress (get unconsciousness) and not heal.
Generality mainstream medicals see spiritual experience as madness.(as I see it)

My definition of depression is parts of energy in the body missing (asks for) love (accept)

In “Norway” they give people a pill called the lucky pill for depression etc,
They realize now that the pills create a lot more problems than it was supposed to heal.

I will recommend if necessary a Health professional based on Love and holistic.

I also believe we are our one expert and have all the tools we need inside.
Maybe we need someone to help us to find these tools.


Regards
And love from
Norway

:)
 
Prebirth memories and theodicy

Dear Natalie,

I think your cousin Alexander is asking one of the age-old questions of philosophy and theology, namely the problem of evil in a world created or guided by a good divinity.

Just one parallel: one of the boys I've investigated myself known by the pseudonym of Kees told me he recalled a beautiful afterlife after he died as a soldier. His death had been very traumatic and he didn't want to return to this world. The 'angels' (as he called them) had gently pushed him to go back. A similar sharp awareness of earthly imperfection and suffering is often encountered among persons with Near-Death Experienes.

In general it's important to realize that we're here for some purpose, even if we don't know the precise backgrounds of it.

Best wishes,

Titus
 
At one point I was becoming religious and had an experience where I was finding it hard to go on in this life. I just felt like this life wasnt where I wanted to be. I kept thinking about heaven and how that is so much better than earth. It was a traumatic time in my life. I am glad it has passed. I wasnt able to talk to many ppl about it, so that made it harder. It is good that your son has someone he can talk to these things with. I would also say talk to a trusted child pychologist. I would not suggest medication however for a child of this age. Best of luck to you and your son.
 
Given what you've said regarding your cousin, counseling of some sort might be in order.

That said, maybe you could also point out to him that yes, bad things happen in the world, but the reason we're here is to try to fix those things. Giving up on the world won't make those things any better.

I know he's young, but is there any sort of community involvement activity he could get involved in? Adopting a Grandparent, maybe? Picking up litter? Doing a volunteer project with his parents (I'm honestly not sure what would be appropriate for a 5 year old)? Maybe giving him something pro-active to do would make him feel better.
 
let's keep in mind this thread is over a year old....we may or may not hear back from Nati805 :)
 
hello0o

hey everybody well its been awhileee since ive been on this site. the other day my b.f said he was googling my sn and found this site. so today at work i had some time n decided to reply. i wanna first off thank everybody that replied. thanks a lot of your input even though today was my first time reading them lol. well about my cousin hes older now and doing fine. hes never metioned anything again bout heaven or being sad about the world. the only one thing that he does do and has done since he was little is talk to my grandfather that passed away 12 years ago. when he was little my aunt n grandmother used to catch him walking around the house talking and laughin and when asked who he was talkin to...he'd reply chi chi. which was a nickname given to my grandfather from the family. he was in his room the other day talkin away and when asked who he was talking to he replied chi chi again. strange...but im happy to know that my grandpa's still around checking up on us. recently there was also an incident that my grandmother..from my fathers side....( alexander is my moms sisters kid..) my fathers mother, who passed away bout 2 years ago...was seen by alexander at his house. or he'll make comments remembering things she said or events that happened that he wasnt there to hear , see or wasnt present for. its extremeley amazing to me because my grandmother knew about my cousin talking to the grandfather he never met...i guess in a way she knew that thru alexander it was a guarantee that we'd get her message. well, thats all for today i guess ill be posting back for now on.....bye
+Nat+
Nat
 
Nati805 said:
Hey everyone, well i just spoke to my aunt and she said that he spoke again, and now said that he wanted to come back to this life again, so that they (as in his parents) could be the children and he could be the father. he also said that it was to hard for him as a child to go on. thanx again, just wanted to add that.
Nat

Nati.

What an amazing youngen he is. I would most definently say he is remembering a past life and I find it even more amazing how much proof his one little statement gives. What other explanation is there for this 5 year old boy to speak of such a thing?

I'm new to the theory of reincarnation although my youngest has provided proof for me. One of the best suggestions I have received is to talk openly with the child. Ask open, honest questions about what he is saying and see what he responds with. If he is dealing with not wanting to be here as a child, maybe asking him about where he was before he went up to heaven would shed some light on his memories of being an adult. Maybe he'll be able to work through his issues by being able to speak of his past and obviously he is needing to do that.

Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll receive all the help you need in this forum and Carol may have some excellent ideas for you as well.

:o
 
Nati805 said:
hey everybody well its been awhileee since ive been on this site. +Nat+
Nat

Woops. I didn't notice this was over a year old. LOL. Being able to communicate with the deceased is an amazing gift. You also said in the beginning that he is very sensitive to others emotions. He is probably an empath as well. Make sure to tell him parents to encourage those gifts in him so he grows to embrace them and learns how to use them. They are something very special that he will be glad he has in the future as long as he's taught that the gifts he has been given are just that and should be very proud of them.

:D
 
Back
Top