argonne1918 Senior Registered Feb 10, 2014 #1 Do you think he is a child prodigy? Take a look at this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-6LzNtkpQ
Micjer New Member Feb 10, 2014 #2 Wow he is amazing. Never thought it would be a harmonica when I clicked on link. Lol Whenever I see a young person like this playing an instrument I always think, there is no way they could be this talented without a PL to master it.
Wow he is amazing. Never thought it would be a harmonica when I clicked on link. Lol Whenever I see a young person like this playing an instrument I always think, there is no way they could be this talented without a PL to master it.
BriarRose Senior Registered Feb 10, 2014 #3 My word! I love blues harmonica, and had no clue that it was a popular instrument in China. It's a great illustration of the fact that the human soul has no geographic boundaries.
My word! I love blues harmonica, and had no clue that it was a popular instrument in China. It's a great illustration of the fact that the human soul has no geographic boundaries.