• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Contacted?

Ok, Now this is getting a little metaphysical, but has anyone ever felt like they've been contacted by a spirit that knew you in a past life before?

I've done a few regressions, always to the same life, and never important scenes. I've never had an experience with a spirit before. The other night, I was lying in bed, and out of no where I felt overwhelmingly cold on my wrist, even after I pulled it under the covers, I then felt the coldness on my neck and had the distinct feeling of someone kissing my neck. I turned around and my eyes wouldn't stay in focus but I could clearly see the outline of a man with long hair in the darkness. These feelings continued for a few minutes and throughout the whole experience I had the overwhelming notion that it was someone from a past life.

Has anyone experienced this? Do you suppose it could be a spiritual contact from a past life, or some sort of aftershocks from my few regressions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Had me a little spooked.
 
It could be the spirit of someone you knew in a past life or maybe the current life. Do you have any deceased relatives, friends, etc.? They must have been pretty close to want to kiss you. I have been contacted by several people I knew in the current life after they died. But I have never felt a physical contact from them. It's either a thought that will suddenly pop into my head or they will do strange physical things like cause an alarm clock to "ding" one time by itself several days in a row until I located the source. But if you "picked up" that he was someone from a past life then you may want to investigate further. Has this ever happened to you before? If he was a family member in a past life he may have been with you since you were born in the current life. Have you tried asking him questions or communicating with him? You can talk to him in your head. He knows what you are thinking.
 
I've never had this experience before, and I've never felt his presence before. But it was more of a lover relationship than a familial one I believe. It felt almost ecstatic. I just don't have anyone from my current life who I've had that sort of relationship with who has passed away.


Very odd. It would match well with the little bits and pieces (not much) that I've gotten from my past life.


Next time I'll speak with him. I tried to a little but he almost seemed like he didn't know I was any different? It's hard to explain...
 
Maybe he has recently passed away in the current life and decided to "look you up". I assume you don't feel threatened by him? Sounds like you have already gotten some information about him. Pay attention to any "random" thoughts that suddenly pop into your head. Or dreams. He may be trying to communicate with you. You may want to keep a journal and write things down so you don't forget. It will help to put the pieces together.
 
I understand what you experienced. It sounds really cool! There are precedents in fiction, and that probably means that others have experienced something similar. Anne Rice's "Lasher" comes to mind. There was a Star Trek "Next Generation" episode featuring Dr. Crusher. The women of her family all had a "familiar" spirit. I also remember a Jane Seymour movie where she had a "ghost" lover. Please keep us posted. Intriguing!
 
Yes, I have spoken several times to the spirit that was my "pimp" in the past life and asked for his help in obtaining information. Eac time within days people who had the information I needed appeared in my path ...
 
Mspinelli91 said:
Ok, Now this is getting a little metaphysical, but has anyone ever felt like they've been contacted by a spirit that knew you in a past life before?
The other night, I was lying in bed, and out of no where I felt overwhelmingly cold on my wrist, even after I pulled it under the covers, I then felt the coldness on my neck and had the distinct feeling of someone kissing my neck. QUOTE]


Yes! Almost the exact same thing happened to me just the other morning! Cold, wet... breathing down the back of my neck! Our German Shepherd decided it was time for us to wake up. I let him into the backyard then went back to bed.


LMAO
 
OK no jokes this time. I promise.


Shortly after my mom passed away she came back briefly to yell at me.


She had asked me to handle her affairs when she passed so I asked her for a written list of what she wanted done.


I got everything handled except for one thing... returning a gift to my brother that he had given her years prior. It was a small statue thing from Japan.


I looked everywhere & couldn't find it. I assumed she did it herself or it no longer existed. Then... I was in her kitchen and distinctly heard her voice behind me. She said "it's in the backyard where it's always been."


The tone was like "Hey... Dumbass... it's in the back etc." real sarcastic like but she was never they type to call names.


I turned around and of course she wasn't there. But I know what I heard and it was definitely her voice. I told my wife & son and they looked at me like I just came from another planet.


At the time I didn't make the connection but kept thinking about what she said and wondering what the heck she meant.


A few days later my son called me over to the back window pointed to the thing it the backyard and said "Check it out, it's in the backyard where it's always been."


I about fell over! That was so cool it was well worth getting scolded.
 
Did anyone in your family believe in "paranormal" events, JPariz? By that, I mean things that aren't yet explained by science. Sometimes, a family that is "accepting" of these things makes it easier for an individual to come to terms with experiences like that. A lot of us on the site have had those experiences, and it seems that you do, too.
 
BriarRose said:
Did anyone in your family believe in "paranormal" events, JPariz? By that, I mean things that aren't yet explained by science. Sometimes, a family that is "accepting" of these things makes it easier for an individual to come to terms with experiences like that. A lot of us on the site have had those experiences, and it seems that you do, too.
Yes, we had a resident ghost in the house I grew up in. All of us saw it (maybe it was bad water or something) so it wasn't imagination. Nothing bad came of it, it was just there.


Just because we can't explain or understand something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
 
JPariz said:
Yes, we had a resident ghost in the house I grew up in. All of us saw it (maybe it was bad water or something) so it wasn't imagination. Nothing bad came of it, it was just there. Just because we can't explain or understand something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
After my father passed away 3 years ago strange things have happened in the house, like an alarm clock that hadn't rung in about 10 years suddenly dinging one time once a day by itself for several days until I figured out where the sound was coming from. Other strange things.
 
Not to freak anyone out but there is a way you can kiss and have the feelings of "exercising" with someone metaphysically. It could have been that.


It was one of the few good things the soul mate I was with for a long time taught me. I have since taught it to others with great success.


And that, my friends, is the PG version :)
 
If you are interested in a site that discusses ADC at length ... and one that is phenomenal at helping people who has lost someone


http://www.after-death.com


I haven't posted there in a very long time but have the same name there if you want to read some of my experiences with that.
 
That sounds like sleep paralysis, people who have experienced it report seeing shadowy outlines or figures that give them distinct "feelings" in the room with them. But if not, that sounds interesting.
 
I have experienced "sleep paralysis", and it can explain many things. But, for most people, the sensation seems to be of something unpleasant, like being held down, or a weight on the chest. Being kissed is generally a pleasant sensation.
 
Back
Top