• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Could all these things contribute to a past life?

Welcome back, Ambrosius. We missed you! First, I have to ask you a few questions. 1. Did the things you saw frighten you at all? 2. Were you cycling in traffic? 3. When the "vision" faded, were you still cycling? 4. Have you had any headaches, dizzy spells, etc.? If you have any medical symptoms, you should tell your parents. It could be very dangerous to fall into a "reverie", or dream state, while riding a bicycle. I have had an experience similar to yours, but I was standing safely on solid ground. Some people think that things like your description exist on other levels of creation, and what you saw could have been "bleed through". One other thing though - what was the "trigger" for this experience? Do you remember what you were thinking about before it happened?
 
Sorry my reply has taken so long, been caught up with exams.


No, what I saw did not frighten me. I felt a strange sense of calm, and maybe a little bit of confusion afterwards. I was on a very quiet cycle path, fenced of from the road (which is practically always empty). When the vision faded, I was still cycling, but I get the impression in reality it didn't last very long, as I had not gone far at all. I've not felt dizzy, nauseous or had any medical symptoms.


At the time, I thinking about past lives, and the various stories I had read on this site. It lead me to thinking that I hadn't had any possible past life experiences in a while, and suddenly this happened.


I got another fleeting glance of something the other day as well. I was just walking along the pavement, it was very empty. Ahead, I saw something red billowing in the wind, like a cloak. Whatever it was attached to was hidden by the sheer size of the blowing thing, but I blinked, and it was gone.
 
I love the "billowing cloak" flash, Ambrosius. I am glad you were safe, and are okay. Maybe I misread your post, but I didn't want you to be hit by a car, and have to start your next life so quickly! ;) If you see the cloak again, please post! I want to know who was wearing it!
 
I love that one too, and I also really want to know who was behind it. Perhaps they are connected with the disappearing riders in red I saw while out riding?


Thanks for the concern though, I don't think this current life would be nearly as fun to discover as the last :D
 
Ambrosius said:
At the time, I thinking about past lives, and the various stories I had read on this site. It lead me to thinking that I hadn't had any possible past life experiences in a while, and suddenly this happened.
Have a theory that if we thinking about something we pull it into our lives and we give a sign to our souls we are open for this experience.
 
That's a good theory, I like it!


Wow. I'm still in shock after what happened this morning. Last night, I put on regression binaural beats. I didn't want the narration, as it had never worked with me properly before. I had some weird and wonderful dreams, nothing past life related. However...


Please, don't get too skeptical on this. I doubt it myself, I know it's very far fetched, but it was so real, I had to share it here. It's taking courage even to write it down, never mind put it online. Here it goes.


As I was waking up - still in a deep state of unconsciousness, but slowly coming round - I heard a deep, booming voice. I swear I actually heard it. It was loud, I felt it was actually in the room. It said, "All are blinded by doubt. All but you, Merlin."


Please, please, please don't get too skeptical. I understand how unlikely this is, and it may very well be something conjured up in my imagination, but I felt it belonged here, as this thread has had a somewhat Arthurian theme, and the voice felt so real, just echoing out through the mist of subconsciousness. I'm still struggling to comprehend it.


Just to put it out there: I am NOT in any way declaring myself to be the reincarnation of Merlin. It would be amazing, and even though I believe he was real, there is still too much doubt out there to confirm anything. I just felt this was an interesting experience, but I am most certainly not drawing conclusions from that.
 
Back
Top