• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

could this have been a past life dream?

sstolze

Member
Last night i had a dream. I was a young girl. I lived in some hot climate area. I was in love with a boy my father forbid me to marry. I spoke with my mother in secret and she advised me to seek council with the holy man. I went to him and told him off my love for this boy, and that my father forbid us to be together. I told him i'd rather die than be apart from him. The holy man asked the gods what i should do. After talking to the gods he told me of a suicide ritual that i could do. Then hetoldme that the gods would bless my union. So i could marry him and go against my father or i could kill my self in a way pleasing to the gods. I went home and told my mother. She told me i had a great decision to make.

I woke before i decided.

Could this be a past life or just a really weird and messed up dream.

Are there any ancient cultures like this?
 
This definitely could be a PL dream. What a vivid and detailed dream!


Have you met this boy in this current life?


What did the people around you look like in this dream? Did you get a sense of where this might have taken place? What did the architecture and the climate look like? That can give an indication of where and what time period this took place.


Why did your father in the PL not want you to marry the boy?
 
I don't know if i've met the boy. He wasnt in the dream. I don't know for sure why my father didn't want us together. The homes were the mud brick style. Hut like. We lived in a desert. Like middle east or egypt or something similar. We wore simple robe clothing. It was definitely a long time ago.
 
That detailed it sure sounds like a past life to me. You may get more information on this as time goes on. Seems like a significant event.
 
Back
Top