• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Countries you have lived in??

hello, everybody

I've identified some countries of my PLs:

Japan,

the USA (indian),

Russia,

England,

Latvia (Dynaburg),

The Great Lithuanian Kingdom

Hello Elis, welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for sharing, you're welcome to share some of your past life experiences with us, but only if you feel happy to do so.

Chris :)

Well my last life was in Poland.. Auschwitz and I never want to go to Poland! The life before that was England (Bristol), then before that was Colonial New York; before that was Kenya; before that was France; before that was Moravia; then before that I think it was Peru (Machu Picchu), and before that, it may have been England again.. but not sure. But I know I have lived in Japan, Philippines, India, Ireland, ancient Israel, ancient Egypt where I was a Priestess, Atlantis, and plenty of other places for sure. Those are the ones that I can pinpoint the best.

ChrisR said:
Hello Elis, welcome to the forum :)
Thanks for sharing, you're welcome to share some of your past life experiences with us, but only if you feel happy to do so.

Chris :)
Thanks, ChrisR,

I'd like to share my past life experiences with you :) . This is the reason I'm here. I'm very happy to find such a wonderful forum and people with so interesting life experience. Maybe my English is not very good, but I hope you'll understand it :) .

I have very good recall of my lives after 0BC.. I almost spent time going through each consequetively but decided to spend the regression time getting to the heart of learning from them and so let things pop up when needed ..

Alot of different countries..some of them twice or more. Italy, India, France, the States as an Indian . Belgium{ the ballet dancer as a male in my avatar} Poland, China, England... and my ancient lives Atlantis, Egypt, Africa

I have wanted to go to Guatemala but have not had any memories of it. I love saying Guatemala..

Elis said:
Thanks, ChrisR,
I'd like to share my past life experiences with you :) . This is the reason I'm here. I'm very happy to find such a wonderful forum and people with so interesting life experience. Maybe my English is not very good, but I hope you'll understand it :) .
Your English seems just fine to me and I can understand you well. I look forward to reading about your experiences. :)

I feel very European, Northern European. I feel my strong connection with GB and countries near the Baltic Sea.

But my most recent life was in America. Probably Seattle. I was a singer, some members of my family were connected with crime. I remember the moment I lost my voice singing. So I have some kind of fear of singing loudly now. I often see my house from that life. And piano. And I often feel something like nostalgia, when I listen to music of those years, romantic, about love.

From studies I have read, I think that most of us probably have lived lives in relative proportion to the world's population. In other words if we lived in a time when 30% of the world's population was near-eastern, about 30% of us were in that area. I do however think that as we begin to remember our past lives, we are often, not always drawn first to the familiar (or more familiar) thus many of us remember lives in cultures related to the one we are currently living. Anyway that is just my humble opinion.

As far as myself: I have definite memories of lives in Argentina, Ottoman Turkey, and Portugal. Additionally, while the memories are not absolutely clear, I feel that I have also lived in North Africa (probably present day Algeria), Iran, Thailand, Mexico, France as well as ancient Turkey (then known as "Asia," and Ancient Spain (during Roman times).

Elis said:
I feel very European, Northern European. I feel my strong connection with GB and countries near the Baltic Sea.
But my most recent life was in America. Probably Seattle. I was a singer, some members of my family were connected with crime. I remember the moment I lost my voice singing. So I have some kind of fear of singing loudly now. I often see my house from that life. And piano. And I often feel something like nostalgia, when I listen to music of those years, romantic, about love.
I am sure everyone would like to see you again here in Seattle!

:thumbsup:

Hello

Cornwall,Egypt,Spain,Italy,France,Australia,Ireland,Scotland,

Austria,America... cannot remember the others :eek:

When I was very young (5 or 6) I told my Catholic parents that I shouldn't go to church with them because I was "supposed to be Buddhist like I was before."

I had a strong affinity for oriental culture and I thought maybe I had lived in China. Some years later I saw a documentary film about Tibet and the sight of the Potala in Lhasa made me very sad and filled me with a feeling of homesickness. Now, 50 years later, I still feel a twinge when I see pictures of Tibet, particularly the architecture of the Buddhist monasteries. I have nothing specific about this incarnation. (To this day, even though American-born of Irish and Scandinavian decent, I am a practicing Buddhist, but in the southern Theravada (Thai/Burmese, not Tibetan) lineage.)

Also when I was young, I seemed to have some knowledge of French, which I suspect came from a very recent incarnation in the French-speaking area of Canada. I have a feeling this was the incarnation immediately previous to my present one.

One self-hypnotic regression I did years ago with a regression CD brought up a supposed incarnation from several centuries ago in the Alsace region on the border between France and Germany.

I also once had a regression done by a skilled hypnotist that brought up a life in in the middle ages in France and Spain, and a life in the 1600's or 1700's as a Dutch sailor, who was washed overboard in a storm and drowned. (In this life I've never like being in the water!)

That's all I can think of.

--gary

fiziwig said:
I had a strong affinity for oriental culture and I thought maybe I had lived in China. Some years later I saw a documentary film about Tibet and the sight of the Potala in Lhasa made me very sad and filled me with a feeling of homesickness.
Your feelings remind me of the TV documentary episode 2 about Natasha's past life. She went to a monestary in search of verification about her life in the east and was deeply touched by being there and said she felt like she was home again. Her experience was very moving with several things she had remembered being verified.

If it ever comes up again I will let people know. The first episode is available on the web... I will check for the website..

fiziwig said:
When I was very young (5 or 6) I told my Catholic parents that I shouldn't go to church with them because I was "supposed to be Buddhist like I was before."
--gary
I like what you wrote. I have had similar experiences.

I started taking an Indian Art History class at 20, whose 1st quarter is most Buddhist stupas etc. after a little Mohenjo Daro and Harrapa (sp?) civilization, blew me away too much to finish the semester, much less attend the next semester which would include Hindu imagery. which I am sure would have been overwhelming, though I can handle this stuff now pretty well.

soulfreindly said:
Your feelings remind me of the TV documentary episode 2 about Natasha's past life. She went to a monestary in search of verification about her life in the east and was deeply touched by being there and said she felt like she was home again. Her experience was very moving with several things she had remembered being verified.
If it ever comes up again I will let people know. The first episode is available on the web... I will check for the website..
Dear Soulfreindly:

I would like to see this episode. In which web can I see it?

THANK YOU

Tsarevna said:
I have lived in Canada, England, and Russia. :)
I'd like to hear about your Canadian p/l memories.

I studied Russian here in Canada. I do not exactly feel Russia was my thing, despite that, but I have a friend with intense memories from Russia. White birches. I also love white birches. Pre 1900's Russia, maybe 1800s? My friend.

I still have a picture of St Basil's. I loved Russian lit. If I had a life there I have forgotten it. But I find it interesting that Canadian literature is often compared to Russian lit. And I love Russian lit and poetry.

My friend with the Russian memories, though they were only snips of dreams and visions to her, had some dramatic this life happenings with Russian dissidents from ships. They were very drawn to her.

EvenJ said:
I am sure everyone would like to see you again here in Seattle!
:thumbsup:
Oh, thank you! :) .

I don't remember much from that life in Seattle. I just feel Seattle was my previous life. I remember my house. I remember the piano in it. Some friends. It seems to me there were 60-70s. May be I was born around 1945-1950. I remember one friend who looked much like European, though he was Japanese, I think. I remember I came to his place and he handed me a bag and an envelope. He was Master of Martial Arts. (he wore some black kimono with red-and-gold dragons on it; and when he opened the door, I could see much red with hieroglyphes behind him) and he was quite rich, I think. I was a bit in love with him, and he looked down on me, though he liked me a lot. :)

The life before that was also American. I have some scenes from it. But I think, that I can confuse those two lives still.

Elis said:
Oh, thank you! :) .
I don't remember much from that life in Seattle. I just feel Seattle was my previous life. I remember my house. I remember the piano in it. Some friends. It seems to me there were 60-70s. May be I was born around 1945-1950. I remember one friend who looked much like European, though he was Japanese, I think. I remember I came to his place and he handed me a bag and an envelope. He was Master of Martial Arts. (he wore some black kimono with red-and-gold dragons on it; and when he opened the door, I could see much red with hieroglyphes behind him) and he was quite rich, I think. I was a bit in love with him, and he looked down on me, though he liked me a lot. :)

The life before that was also American. I have some scenes from it. But I think, that I can confuse those two lives still.
Bruce Lee went to the University of Washington and opened his 1st studio or dojo in what is called the International District.

He and his son Brandon are also buried here, even though Bruce was born in San Francisco while his Cantonese Opera Star father was on tour.

He grew up in Hong Kong though, but some street fighting may have made him be sent back to the US for which he was a citizen due to being born here. He is 1/4 German from his mother I read.

I went past his studio...it was in the basement of a Chinese Herbal Shop...it is this now, maybe was then too!

I love reading about how people like you Elis have been reborn from a life when I was living ie in the 70s when I was young and healthy. I guess my favourite memories of my younger years, travelling to the west coast in my hippy days.

It somehow makes reincarnation so much more of a "happy" ??? subject . Maybe because those were years of great confidence in my future, a time just prior to a major stress of getting ill. It is nice to reminisce.. and envision getting some of that energy back.

Thanks for sharing..

soulfreindly

soulfreindly said:
It somehow makes reincarnation so much more of a "happy" ??? subject .
soulfreindly
I think it does. Even when it hurts sometimes. It gives deeper feeling of the Time as of something... alive. And of people.

EvenJ said:
Bruce Lee went to the University of Washington and opened his 1st studio or dojo in what is called the International District.
He and his son Brandon are also buried here, even though Bruce was born in San Francisco while his Cantonese Opera Star father was on tour.

He grew up in Hong Kong though, but some street fighting may have made him be sent back to the US for which he was a citizen due to being born here. He is 1/4 German from his mother I read.

I went past his studio...it was in the basement of a Chinese Herbal Shop...it is this now, maybe was then too!
Hmm... I wish I knew whether we met with him. I know that he wrote poems, his feelings are very close to mine.

soulfreindly said:
I love reading about how people like you Elis have been reborn from a life when I was living ie in the 70s when I was young and healthy. I guess my favourite memories of my younger years, travelling to the west coast in my hippy days.
It somehow makes reincarnation so much more of a "happy" ??? subject . ...soulfreindly
Trying to get back into University for another grad degree, I have the impression that one of my Asst. Prof. Professors, had been a French existentialist male writer, and the life previous, the French person often considered the founder of sociology, with her previous life ending for her (it was then a he) at the height of "their" literate powers. (They had the same initials, maybe as relevant as the same noses?)

At that person's passing time, I was in this life, well established, though just a child! ...I guess 'just my imagination (is still) running away with me'!

The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)

Elis said:
Hmm... I wish I knew whether we met with him. I know that he wrote poems, his feelings are very close to mine.
Your have a great name...I am uncertain about the spellings, but Beethoven have that piece Fur Elise (I used to think of it as Fleur de Lyse (yes I had a Bourbon French life))...the Cure call one of their songs, in reference I suppose as RB. Smith's sister is classically trained, For Elise...

Actually, I think my Russian past life was in the era of Beethoven, maybe I traveled to Vienna. Having been Russian may have prepared me to being born in the USA, my Hindu Indian life, and casualty lives in WWI and WWII may have been aspects that made adjusting difficult.

Also, Russian people who come here seem to fit in pretty well after some effort, maybe with in one generation. To me Russians seem like OK Americans, just a little different for excitement sake!

If you delete stuff, Forum Hosts, can you save some of the above...

Actually "the cure" tune is called ...a letter to...

youtube above

A Letter To Elise

------The Cure

Oh Elise it doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this

Any more than this

Oh Elise it doesn't matter what you do

I know I'll never really get inside of you

To make your eyes catch fire

The way they should

The way the blue could pull me in

If they only would

If they only would

At least I'd lose this sense of sensing something else

That hides away

From me and you

There're worlds to part

With aching looks and breaking hearts

And all the prayers your hands can make

Oh I just take as much as you can throw

And then throw it all away

Oh I throw it all away

Like throwing faces at the sky

Like throwing arms round

Yesterday

I stood and stared

Wide-eyed in front of you

And the face I saw looked back

The way I wanted to

But I just can't hold my tears away

The way you do

Elise believe I never wanted this

I thought this time I'd keep all of my promises

I thought you were the girl I always dreamed about

But I let the dream go

And the promises broke

And the make-believe ran out...

So Elise

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this

Any more than this

And every time I try to pick it up

Like falling sand

As fast as I pick it up

It runs away through my clutching hands

But there's nothing else I can really do

There's nothing else I can really do

There's nothing else

I can really do

At all...

on Amazon you can buy the Beethoven version for 89 cents

Beethoven: Für Elise (Letter for Elise)

by Richard Clayderman

From the Album The World's Most Popular Pianist Plays the Light Classics

Price: $0.89

* Original Release Date: May 4, 2007

* Format: MP3, 256 kbps — plays on iPod® and all MP3 players

Locations that I currently have clear memories of are Oklahoma, South Carolina, Germany, France, and one that I'm pretty sure was ancient Greece.

Other places that I feel a connection to are Scotland, Australia, Russia, Romania, and Egypt.

Present Life, In the USA - Wyoming and White American

Number of Past Lives as an Native American among several different tribes including Cheyenne, Lakota,

Mountain Shoshone (Sheepeater and several lives here), Anasazi, Fremont Anasazi, Hopi, Apache, Delaware, etc.

USA with going to Alaska in the Gold Rush and dying in the San Francisco Earthquake of 1906

Colonial America and fighting in the Revolution

An Mariner and Sailor - possibly Colonial America and Europe with near the tall masted ships and ports

Some past Jewish Life (Do not know much on this life)

As an Monk during the time of St. Francis of Assisi in Europe

Byzantine Empire (As a woman with a family between Christian Europe and the Muslim Arab World)

As an Australia Aborigini

In Mongolia

In Tibet and China

Ancient Rome several times with one life being in the Early Christian Church and martyred for the faith

Ancient Egypt

Ancient Maya and Inca Cultures

I ended up not going in for the pl reading. Part of me still wants to go, but for the moment, I just have other clues to go on. As you all know, I don't have a clear idea of who I was, so these are mostly suspected pl locals.

1. America in the 60's. Not sure where.

2. Somewhere, I don't know where, near the water. It's dark when we're heading out in boats. But the boats aren't always the same style, so maybe it means nothing. They always sink, though. Not sure of the time period.

3. Maybe Japan once (thought that might have been the place concerned in the sorcerer dream I posted about before).

4. In an unknown place in Asia- either China or Aru Islands in Indonesia).

5. Once near Palestine or Lebanon.

6. France once. Late 1800's.

7. Some unknown European country once.

8. Another unknown European country once- though I might have been born in Canada or the U.S. that time, but think I might have traveled to Europe. And also to Iraq, perhaps. 1930's-1950's. Born before the 30's perhaps, but just saying I lived during that time period, I think.

9. Ancient Greece, Rome, or a similar society in ancient times.

10. Egypt (ancient)

11. Possibly Native American.

12. Maybe another time in Europe- unknown country.

13. Maybe Asia again- near the sea.

These are all maybe's and incomplete. It would be nice to say Atlantis, too, but I don't know if Atlantis was even real, and I don't tend to dream about an underwater city. I just love water. And gems. Always loved gems, rocks, etc. But I think that's fairly common, really.

Back