Mammatus
A Squid With a Rocketship
I debated putting this up or not, considering this is a recorded life in history (although I believe inaccurate). It is well known that famous (or infamous, in this case) past lives are a controversial subject, which is one of the main reasons I had disputed with myself posting this. So, naturally, when I began having memories of this, I refuted them saying they were just my imagination. They kept coming, and the thing that really bugged me was that "why would anyone in their right mind want to be this person?" And believe me, I was in my right mind.
I didn't want to believe that I am in fact, the reincarnation of Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, AKA Caligula; but after what happened recently, there is almost literally no denying it on my part.
I don't know much about Caligula, except the very little I have heard from others. I had promised myself I would not research anything about him, until I had definitive enough information to prove that my memories were not in fact the production of societal influence.
My interest in Rome began a long, long time ago. In sixth grade, I borrowed a book from the local library about the Emperors of Rome. I truly, did not know anything about the various emperors, other than Augustus, Constantine, and Marcus Aurelius. Going through the index at home, I passed "Caligula" and immediately intrigued, flipped to that page. I began reading the first paragraph to my mother, and although I had no reason to deny what it said, something didn't feel right. My mother, upon hearing Caligula's name, went on a tirade about how evil he was, how she never wanted to hear his name in the house again. And, for no known reason, I felt horrible. I felt as if she were "denouncing me" and that she were "insulting" me. I left the room, fearful of lashing out.
Over time since then, things have fallen into place in weird ways. When memories, information, etc, surfaced; I always searched for an emotional tie to them, which I did. I still didn't believe it. Till recently. I am going to post not only two memories very emotional memories for me, but also an amazing validation (or at least to me).
I trust that the members of the forum will read with an open-mind, and anyone viewing it as a guest should do so as well. This is an extremely hard life for me to remember, and I have only recently built up the courage to speak out about it.
The two memories I'm going to share with you aren't disturbing (like some of them are), but they are still very emotional for me. Many have stared right into the face of evil, but few have been behind the mask.
I will post them after this.
I didn't want to believe that I am in fact, the reincarnation of Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, AKA Caligula; but after what happened recently, there is almost literally no denying it on my part.
I don't know much about Caligula, except the very little I have heard from others. I had promised myself I would not research anything about him, until I had definitive enough information to prove that my memories were not in fact the production of societal influence.
My interest in Rome began a long, long time ago. In sixth grade, I borrowed a book from the local library about the Emperors of Rome. I truly, did not know anything about the various emperors, other than Augustus, Constantine, and Marcus Aurelius. Going through the index at home, I passed "Caligula" and immediately intrigued, flipped to that page. I began reading the first paragraph to my mother, and although I had no reason to deny what it said, something didn't feel right. My mother, upon hearing Caligula's name, went on a tirade about how evil he was, how she never wanted to hear his name in the house again. And, for no known reason, I felt horrible. I felt as if she were "denouncing me" and that she were "insulting" me. I left the room, fearful of lashing out.
Over time since then, things have fallen into place in weird ways. When memories, information, etc, surfaced; I always searched for an emotional tie to them, which I did. I still didn't believe it. Till recently. I am going to post not only two memories very emotional memories for me, but also an amazing validation (or at least to me).
I trust that the members of the forum will read with an open-mind, and anyone viewing it as a guest should do so as well. This is an extremely hard life for me to remember, and I have only recently built up the courage to speak out about it.
The two memories I'm going to share with you aren't disturbing (like some of them are), but they are still very emotional for me. Many have stared right into the face of evil, but few have been behind the mask.
I will post them after this.