Kislany
Just searching...
I tried yesterday Finkelstein's regression online tape (?) and the only things I experienced were pain in my eyes for looking too long at the white spot in the middle of the fractals and otherwise a deep relaxation. However no Earth shattering memories came back to me, nada.
Today I listened instead to the Astralware mp3 and to be honest, I was skeptical again, that I won't go anywhere with it. However I did feel the cloud lifting me from the ground and I 'landed' to a strange place. It was somewhere in Africa, there was a small village made of a few houses only, and the houses were from wood and the roof was from straw (?) or something similar.
I entered the house, my mother was an old woman, sometimes she appeared to have a veil on her face like the Arab women, and the father (or the male person in the house) was younger and naked - but it was quite ok, there was no shame in it, apparently. I entered my bedroom, it was sort of painted in green. I checked the year and it said 1876 june 25, although I might have well made that up, have no idea. I looked in the mirror and I was a relatively young African guy, really black with very red and thick lips.
I was dressed in some kind of white clothes, couldn't really identify what they were, but I had a bow and arrows on my shoulder. Then I went to the place where apparently something tragic happened, and I found myself in the forest - dark forest - next to the village - I guess I was a hunter of the sorts - and a snake bit me (could explain my fear of snakes) and then there was something like a wolf (are there wolfs in Africa?) or some other animal and I could clearly see the big mouth trying to bite me - maybe this is how I died in that life?
The next stop was in the place where I was very happy - and here is where something very strange happened to me while I was there. I saw a young girl/woman, pretty with long black hair split in two parts (braided) and she was so happy, she was laughing and her eyes sparkled and I was so happy with and for her that I started crying for real, I had tears streaming down my eyes. When I left that place I was really crying, and it was so heavy in my chest, I wanted to take her with me. The rest is not that relevant, basically the tape was saying that I am relaxed and returning to the present but I was still crying and couldn't relax anymore.
Even now as I writing this I feel my tears building up. I had never have such an experience - and now that I am writing this it kind of sounds silly - but it is normal to start crying during a regression? And do you think I actually had one?And if not, why did i cry? Oh questions, questions...
Anyway hope I didn't bore you with my story, but I just had to share... Any insights, comments are very welcome as I feel kind of lost right now...
Today I listened instead to the Astralware mp3 and to be honest, I was skeptical again, that I won't go anywhere with it. However I did feel the cloud lifting me from the ground and I 'landed' to a strange place. It was somewhere in Africa, there was a small village made of a few houses only, and the houses were from wood and the roof was from straw (?) or something similar.
I entered the house, my mother was an old woman, sometimes she appeared to have a veil on her face like the Arab women, and the father (or the male person in the house) was younger and naked - but it was quite ok, there was no shame in it, apparently. I entered my bedroom, it was sort of painted in green. I checked the year and it said 1876 june 25, although I might have well made that up, have no idea. I looked in the mirror and I was a relatively young African guy, really black with very red and thick lips.
I was dressed in some kind of white clothes, couldn't really identify what they were, but I had a bow and arrows on my shoulder. Then I went to the place where apparently something tragic happened, and I found myself in the forest - dark forest - next to the village - I guess I was a hunter of the sorts - and a snake bit me (could explain my fear of snakes) and then there was something like a wolf (are there wolfs in Africa?) or some other animal and I could clearly see the big mouth trying to bite me - maybe this is how I died in that life?
The next stop was in the place where I was very happy - and here is where something very strange happened to me while I was there. I saw a young girl/woman, pretty with long black hair split in two parts (braided) and she was so happy, she was laughing and her eyes sparkled and I was so happy with and for her that I started crying for real, I had tears streaming down my eyes. When I left that place I was really crying, and it was so heavy in my chest, I wanted to take her with me. The rest is not that relevant, basically the tape was saying that I am relaxed and returning to the present but I was still crying and couldn't relax anymore.
Even now as I writing this I feel my tears building up. I had never have such an experience - and now that I am writing this it kind of sounds silly - but it is normal to start crying during a regression? And do you think I actually had one?And if not, why did i cry? Oh questions, questions...
Anyway hope I didn't bore you with my story, but I just had to share... Any insights, comments are very welcome as I feel kind of lost right now...