• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Did you meet your best friend in a past life??

JGlam24

Member
And do you both remember it? I'm not sure how this works - coming at it from a mildly skeptical/research perspective. Would love to hear from some true believers. I know many people have the feeling they've met before, but has anyone had distinct experiences from a past life that you've BOTH remembered?
 
Welcome, jglam24. You definitely jump right into the fun questions, don't you? :thumbsup:


I was convinced by my experience with my best friend, though I doubt it will be as useful to you from the outside. My friend still remains neutral to the idea of reincarnation, though she does love the idea of having known me for multiple lives. I explore meditation and she does a lot of the research, since her interests coincide with many of my "visions".


She has experienced only the one vivid dream that matches one of my first regressions from a different perspective, and with some added details. When she read my write-up of a meditation regression and recognized the story, she told me she had the same dream ten years or so ago. (long before we met) :cool:
 
I met my apartment neighbour and we clicked . I had already had my memory of a certain life. Upon meeting her I remembered her having been my mother during this one life.


Without every telling her of my memory , upon discussing my belief in reincarnation she piped up and described a memory she felt was true of a definite possible equal scenario to my memory.


In my memory I was in a concentration camp in Germany as a Jewish child. I was with two sisters and no parents were with us. This womans memory was of having been running into the woods and being shot from behind . Jews were taken to into the woods particularly near the beginning of the war and shot. So could have been we both had the same memory.
 
soulfreindly said:
In my memory I was in a concentration camp in Germany as a Jewish child. I was with two sisters and no parents were with us. This womans memory was of having been running into the woods and being shot from behind . Jews were taken to into the woods particularly near the beginning of the war and shot. So could have been we both had the same memory.
Or it could have been an escape attempt.
 
I was my Great Grandmother, a chambermaid at the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club (The group responsible for the 1889 Johnstown Flood)


My editor, Graham, is a direct descendant of the man who took all of the pictures that survive of the club. That man was a member.


The weird part is we met on a totally different website .. and I live in the US, he lives in Australia. We knew each other for several years before his mother was working on their family tree and discovered the ancestry.


Amazing ...
 
My best friend in this life...


...was a friend I murdered in that one. (Vicious argument... everyone drinking... momentary paranoia... acting before realizing he was unarmed...) I think possibly we reconnected so as to reconcile. We get along great now. I just have to not toss anything in her direction. (It was a thrown spear.)
 
I've been with my current best friend many times in the past. In this life, we met our freshman year in high school. I consider him like a brother to me. He was my only attendant at my wedding. We've lived on opposite coasts for several years, but have a bit of a "psychic" connection--I usually know when's he's about to call me, and vice versa.


I believe we were together most recently three (for me at least) lifetimes ago. We were a married couple during the period of the American Revolution. I was able to confirm the existence of this particular past life of mine, because he had a military record. Interestingly, in that lifetime we lived in my (and my friend's) home state in the northeast, which may explain our rather irrational attachment to the place. Although my friend moved away over 10 years ago, he often mentions his desire to move back. He's agnostic on the topic of past lives. I've told him about this particular life and the confirmation I've uncovered, but not about our relationship with each other. He was interested, but didn't express any memories of his own at the time.


According to information I've received through regression/meditation, I suspect he may be the person in my life currently with whom I've shared the most past lives (or at least, lives which are of current significance). I do not consider him my "soul mate," rather a beloved long-term collaborator.
 
I've met my best fried in a couple lives before this~ Back in the 1600s I accidentally caused his death by shaking a ladder he was climbing whilst we were drunk. You wont be surprised to hear that he doesn't trust me at all with ladders in this life! :laugh:
 
Tainan


My best friend in this life met me in the 17th century on Dutch Formosa. She was not my friend then, just the opposite. In this life she helped change my life to the positive.
 
Yeah, it can be, but she's skeptical to reincarnation. I believe, that if you have got along with someone since first meeting (and, in the opposite way, too), you could know him in the past.
 
Yes!


Yes I had a past life with my best friend from this life. In this life, we met at age 8 at a birthday party and then have been friends through school and even lived with each other for 2.5 years! I'm male and she's female in this life and we live in Australia.


In what I think might be my most recent if not second most recent life, we both lived in Arkansas in the 1860's and were young wealthy women. I lived in a big house on a farm and in my regression I saw a scene in which she and I had tea on the porch of my home. I knew as soon as I saw her in my regression, though she looked completely different that it was her. In that life she went on to marry and I was at her wedding. I was really sad that she had wed as I knew we wouldn't be able to see each other much anymore. That's all I saw of her in that life.
 
Back
Top