• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Difficult to Explain

Raakel

New Member
Hi, you guys. I just came across this forum the other day after thinking more about reincarnation than ever recently, and I'm certainly glad I found it. Oh, I don't even know where to begin with the memories I have of my own past lives, but they've been with me for as long as I can remember, strong and realistic as can be. It seems to me that I can remember what have to be at least three separate lives; but it's strange that the past life that I think to be most recent is actually the one that causes the most...mystery for me, for lack of a better word. Shouldn't it be the other way around? But I'm telling you, the memories of those past lives have been with me all throughout this life. I think the members of this forum will understand what I mean by this better than almost anybody.

Right now I've been thinking about my past lives so much today that it's made me very tired, and it's late in the evening anyway - but before something else came up that made me forget about it, I just wanted to register myself to this forum and make a post here, before I'm hopefully able to elaborate more on my past life memories, as well as some other related things, and see if anyone can give me any of their own thoughts on my experiences. It's actually very, very hard for me to write about what I'm sure I know about my past lives. I've only recently been able to think clearly about reincarnation, after even more dreams that I've been having, the same kind of which I used to have as a very little girl. But I wasn't allowed to talk about any of it then. Sorry for this rather long and useless post, but I promise I'll keep you guys updated on everything. I hope that my mind will be a little clearer, so I can talk more about my memories of past lives tomorrow. But for now, take care and keep hold of your important knowledge.
 
Welcome Raakel :)


I'm looking forward to hearing about your past life experiences.


We all understand that it can feel a bit strange or uncomfortable to share something that you have been keeping locked away inside for so many years. It's a shame that you were not allowed to talk about it when you were a little girl, but many of us here were in a similar situation. Just post when you are ready, as much as you feel like sharing, we're all here to help.


Chris :)
 
Hello Raakel and welcome to the forum. :)

Raakel said:
Sorry for this rather long and useless post, but I promise I'll keep you guys updated on everything.
Getting out the thoughts and emotions that have been bottled up inside is not useless. I know what it's like when you have a strong connection your past lives, and feel like you can't talk about it with anyone. You're not alone here. Feel free to share whatever you're comfortable sharing, and know that no one here is going to judge you or think that you're crazy.
 
Welcome to the forum, Raakel!


I know what it's like to really be consumed by something you feel you just can't talk about. I for one felt much, much better after talking about reincarnation stuff that had been nagging me for months. The people at this forum have been really supportive. Thanks, guys! :thumbsup:
 
Hello Raakel! Welcome!


I'm glad you found us and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts and feelings!

Raakel wrote:
But I'm telling you, the memories of those past lives have been with me all throughout this life. I think the members of this forum will understand what I mean by this better than almost anybody.
:laugh: Oh yes! I know I do anyway! Finding this Forum and sharing my experiences here was life changing. I know how puzzling things can be and how sometimes one can feel that nothing makes a lot of sense. Talking about my memories and the impact they were having in my current life helped a great deal.

Raakel wrote:
but it's strange that the past life that I think to be most recent is actually the one that causes the most...mystery for me, for lack of a better word. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Hmmmm now you definitely got me curious! :D Seriously, why do you think it should be the other way around? In my case, I have remembered puzzling past lifes that are scattered about time. I also find that the most recent memories of the soul are not necessarily the clearest - in my case that is.


Again, welcome. I hope you will share more with us! :)
 
Past Life Memory, Pt. 1


Hi again, guys! Wow, thank you so much for all the warm welcomes! Yeah, I'm definitely glad that I found this forum - and now, with my mind finally feeling clear enough to do it, I'm going to do my best to tell everyone about my own past life memories, and the mystery that surrounds them.


I think I should start with what seems to be my most recent past life. This, or it - however I should say it - made itself known to me mostly in a series of poweful recurring dreams that I used to have constantly when I was a very young kid. The dreams were always the exact same, except every once in a while, the dream would continue some times, and show me other little details of something I beleive that I must have witnessed in a past life. I think the thing I saw was an assassination. Basically in those dreams I had, so long ago (I think I stopped having these particular dreams around the age or eight or nine), I was a girl, perhaps a young teenager. I don't know why, but I always get the feeling that I was about thirteen years old while I was inside those dreams. I even felt that way when I was dreaming this stuff at the age of three!


In every one of these dreams, things would start out the same: I'd be awakened in the night by something, and I'd light a battered-looking tallow candle, which was pressed into a crude candle holder, and, with the candle held out a little in front of me, make my way down a very cold, stone corridor or something. In the dream, I knew that there were thick tapestries covering parts of the stone walls on either side of me, though I couldn't see them in the darkness that surrounded me. But I'd walk carefully and silently down the corridor, holding that candle - until I got to the end of the hallway, where I would automatically blow my candle out and hide directly behind this sort of stone-wall-material ledge of some sort, which was part of the wall closest to my right, and wait, and watch...


The thing I'd be watching would be this fairly large, very shadowy room, with the same stone floor and everything as the rest of the castle or manor I was in (I'm assuming it was a castle or manor, because of all the stone it was evidently built with). The floors of this room were partly covered in dark, shadowy red, sort of dirty-looking woven rug. There was a large fireplace in the room, which I couldn't see, because it was concealed by the ledge I was hiding behind. But I could see the warm, flickering glow from the fireplace touching nearly everything in the room; there was this man, whose age I couldn't really tell - he could have been twenty-four or a bit over thirty - sitting crossed-legged on the floor on the red rug in front of the fireplace.
 
Past Life Memory, Pt. 2


I'll never forget how the man in my dreams looked. He had sort of curly, brown hair that was cut in a straight line at the bottom, and was fairly long, a few centimeters past his shoulders...I remember the details of his face perfectly, but they're hard to describe anyway. How can I say it? He had a sort of long, straight nose, eyes that I suppose were dark, though even that was hard to tell in the dark room, amidst the flickering firelight, kind of high cheekbones and broad, flat planes to his face - and he was wearing what looked like a very old-fashioned nightshirt, which was full, down to his ankles, and white.


As I said, the man was sitting crossed-legged in front of the fireplace, looking very sad, and seeming to stare intently into the light of the fire. Behind him, though almost everything was totally dark, I could still see a few tapestries on the stone walls, and other objects of little or no consequence in the room...But I was hiding, and looking at the man. Staring at him, but not in a creepy way. I don't really know what I was doing.


However, this is when things get rather scary, in the dream - because all of a sudden in the room, while the man with the long hair and white nightshirt is sitting on the floor and looking into the fire, this other figure whom I somehow know to be a man as well, steps very silently out from behind a tapestry near the corner of the room. This man is evil. I always knew that in my dreams. Something bad was wrong with him, and also, I know for a fact, somehow, that he's the uncle of the man seated on the floor. The uncle is wearing what look like long, completely black robes, as if to better his ability to hide in the darkness of the dark castle if the need arises - and the man's carrying what looks like some sort of old, sort of Gothic-looking battle axe.


At that point in my dream, like when the uncle-figure steps out from behind the tapestry, he positions himself behind his nephew, takes the axe in both his hands and swings it back, as it to sever his nephew's head. The nephew, still gazing sadly into the fire, feels nothing and suspects nothing. He also hears nothing whatsoever from his uncle being so close behind him. But the uncle decides to take the first strike with the axe - he makes a motion with the weapon as if to chop from the side, and actually comes into contact with side of the nephew's neck, but then stops right there, and brings his axe back a little bit.


However, this has made a slight cut on the nephew's neck, and he feels this...In my dream, the nephew always made this very quick movement, with a rather horrified expression on his face, and touches the side of his neck...He brings back his hand, and there's a little blood on his hand. I'm still hidden behind the stone ledge at the opening of the corridor, mind you, and no one ever sees me in this dream. But then the nephew looks behind him seconds after seeing the blood on his hand, sees his uncle, and his uncle quickly makes the same chopping movement with his axe - and I suppose he decapitates his nephew.


I've had that same exact dream more times than I can count, and it always left me freaking out when I was a little girl, each time after I had it. It was so, so strange. The detail I think I remember most clearly about the dream, was the uncle's pale-white hands, as he gripped the axe. There was a large ring or two on the fingers of his right hand. I don't know, was this guy royalty or something else? And why did he want to kill his nephew?
 
Past Life Memory, Pt. 3


These are the details that I know for sure, and knew from the very beginning, even though I've never known how I could have known, about the people and goings-on in the dream:


1.) I knew that I was a thirteen-year-old girl, possibly a servant in the manor


2.) The man with the axe in the dream was definitely the younger man's uncle, his mother's brother


3.) I was witnessing an assassination in the nephew's own home


But that's about it. I've tried meditating on this dream, but with little or no success...I don't know what to do, but these dreams have really haunted me all throughout my life.


Here are a few other, much smaller memories that I have from what certainly must be this particular past lifetime:


1.) A basket of red and yellow apples in the stone-floored kitchen of the manor, or castle, or whatever; there is a very old woman, wearing a black woolen shawl and voluminous dark brown skirts seated beside the apples in a rickety wooden chair with a woven-reed seat. She is sitting next to the basket of apples, peeling the apples with a short-bladed, tarnished-looking paring knife, and putting the peeled apples into a shallow wooden bowl next to her somewhere. The woman's hair is thin and nearly all white, with just a little gray, and it's pulled back into a tight bun at the nape of her neck


2.) I remember a lot of other stuff about things that were in the kitchen part of the house, including a broom made of long birch twigs, which was propped up against a wall


3.) I remember looking out of a window in the kitchen at some kind of rolling, green countryside, like a moor or field


4.) I remember something about a river, and a small wattle-and-daub house by that river
 
Past Life Memory, Pt. 4


So, what does everyone think about this? Sorry about the length of everything! :confused: I seriously wish that I was able to tell something more about what year it was, in this past life, or even what country it was in...I guess it could have been anywhere in Europe, judging from those moors I glimpsed from outside the kitchen window.
 
No apologizing Raakel, you should see the lenght of my own first posts! :D Anyway, I'm riveted by your description of the dream! Mysterious indeed!


I do believe your dreams bear the halmarks of past life related dreams, particularly because of how you felt in them - not as a child of three would, certainly.


I'm running out the door now - sorry! :o But I'll be back later with more comments and questions.


Thank you for sharing!


Love and Light


Welsh at Heart
 
Wow, that is a very detailed description of dreams you were having at such a young age. It's definately possible they are rooted in a past life. Thank you for sharing.
 
It definitely sounds like a past life dream to me, especially the vividness of it and clarity, how the little details stand out, recurring all the time and happening at an age where you wouldn't know details like this - axes, castles, etc.


Don't worry about the length of your posts. Alot of us start out like that. Often as I write, I find it getting longer and longer :laugh: as details come out in writing that I hadn't first thought of.


Europe first comes to mind also, when you talk of castles or manors. But other regions may have had those too.


I will come back and post more thoughts on this. I have 5 kids here at the moment.


Welcome again and thanks for sharing your memories! I hope to hear more from you. :thumbsup:
 
Biblical Past Life Memories, Pt. 1


Hi again, everyone. Thanks for all your answers and everything as to my previous posts; I thought I'd perhaps now share with you some other memories I have of things - which seem to be even stronger, at least a lot of the time, than that other stuff I was talking about. I was saying something about Biblical past life memories, earlier...Basically, I've been wondering for pretty much all my life, if I'm Rachel, the second but apparently most-loved wife of Jacob (later known as Israel) from the Genesis book of the Bible. To begin with, I remember always been insanely interested in that part of the Bible, even when I was very small. I learned to read when I was three years old, and I specifically remember thumbing through one of my parents' old Bibles to get to the parts in which everything involving Jacob and his four wives, as well as all their children, take place.


For those familiar with Biblical stories, do you remember how Rachel made that coat of many colors for her oldest son, Joseph? That part of the Bible always interested me possibly the most, out of anything else - I have memories of being a very good needlewoman way back in early Biblical days. Both of my parents were artists, after their own fashion, and I learned how to embroider when I was four - I took to it super-quick, even spending hours at a time, at that age, making super-fine stitches with different-colored threads, embroidering all kinds of things that look sometimes like of like the designs people draw with henna. Years later, when I'm nearly twenty-one, I still embroider, and there's almost nothing I love better to do. I'm lucky enough to make half my living off my embroidery and sewing.
 
Biblical Past Lives, Pt. 2


There seem to be really a great number of things that I remember from the early Biblical era, including all that sewing, especially embroidey and the manufacturing of blankets and clothing and other such objects. For as long as I can remember, I've had memories, which have also presented themselves in daydreams and sleeping dreams, of making a ''special'' coat for one of my only child, a boy. I really wonder if this might have been the coat of many colors that was mentioned in the Bible, except in my dreams, the coat was made of fine wool and linen, and it had long sleeves...The whole coat was dyed a pale yellow color, sort of like that ''saffron'' dye you hear about sometimes. It was kind of a dark ivory or cream color, I guess you could say, but still definitely yellow. It was pretty. The coat was split all the way down the front, for the simple reason that it was a coat, and not a tunic or anything else - and on either side, it had vertical panels of deep red and white, which were as long as the coat itself. The red panels were as wide as my hand, and the white panels on either side of the red were more narrow. These panels were made of linen, whereas the rest of the garment was made of wool, and the pieces of it were sewn together with relatively thick yellow woolen thread.
 
Biblical Past Lives, Pt. 3


After this, I don't have any more memories of making the coat of many colors, but I remember being quite proud of my work, not as anything too special in particular, but just as another success in garment-making, which the wearer would value and enjoy wearing. It's possible that in making the coat, I had been planning to embroider a wide indigo border around the coat's hem, but I later decided not to do this, because I thought that the indigo and pale yellow and dark red would somehow clash. I think I actually sewed a couple of stitches into the pale yellow fabric, but soon stiffened with something even like horror, and quickly took the stitches out. But you could still see the two or three perforations of my small bone needle in the tightly-woven wool, near the bottom of the coat.


I also have memories of three other women who lived in our camp - we lived in a grouped-together settlement of large, dark brown tents not too far away from a couple of cities, as well as another village. But the thing is - and this always got me to wondering a lot about it when I was younger - one of the women, especially, whom I really think was the Leah mentioned alongside Rachel in the Bible - wasn't in the least bit dark, or typically Israelite-looking, as you'd perhaps normally think the people from the Bible would have looked. I seem to remember a lot about Leah. She was fairly tall, and light-skinned even in the desert heat, with dark red hair, sort of deep-set blue-green eyes, and long, straight light brown eyebrows. When I think about the color of Leah's eyebrows, I often wonder if she might have used henna to color her hair red, but without henna, her hair would have actually been light brown (not blonde), a light, dusty brown...I liked her eyes. They were interesting. They were kind of closely-set, but deep...I don't know. Once again, I feel rather strange talking about all this! However, I have that one strong memory of Leah and I picking pomegrantes off a tree that was a little taller than us, with two other women, who for all I know might have been the real Zilpah and Bilhah. They weren't very typically Israelite-looking, either; both women had brown hair and brown eyes, but light skin with just a hint of tan or something. I remember what they wore and everything...


However, what makes this all even more interesting to me - the fact that the women I assume were Leah, Zilpah and Bilhah, that is, being pretty light-skinned and -haired - is the fact that not too long ago, I happened to read something in some history/science magazine, which was talking about the strong possibility that the tribe of Israel, and all those people involved, might have had all or most of their direct ancestors coming from somewhere far up north. So, they could have been far lighter than all the rest of those other tribes and people living in and around ancient Haran and Canaan. Unfortunately, though, I didn't save the magazine that said that. I sure wish I had, because then I would have had some tangible proof for what I just said. Instead, all I have is what I remember...
 
Thanks for sharing your Biblical memories. I really enjoyed reading them. The small details really are what makes up past life memories, along with emotions and such. I loved the details of the coat and the needlemarks where you took stitches out.


I've always been fascinated with Biblical times, although I only have one memory of being in olden times. I posted it elsewhere and I might be able to find it. Most of what sticks in my mind is how hot it was and how dusty it was.


That sounds like good verification from the magazine. If you have more memories, I'd love to hear about them.
 
Thanks, Alaskanlaughter. :) Actually, I don't really think that I have any more memories of my past lives during the Biblical era - however, I was thinking even more today about that other past life I was talking about previously, the one in which I watched some guy get assassinated. I'm beginning to wonder if that past life might have taken place in Wales, sometime in the 1100's. I don't know why. I had never thought of Wales before, but then when I was going through the memories in my mind, once again, Wales suddenly came up...And so, thinking of the castle I'm pretty sure I watched the assassination take place in, and the way it looked, I began to do a little research concerning castles in Wales just this afternoon. The results I found were pretty amazing. Apparently, there's almost nowhere around in Europe that has as many castles as the whole of Wales does - but many of them have been completely destroyed over the years.


I've got this one specific memory, from the ''assassination lifetime'', of standing somewhere relatively far away from the huge stone edifice - which was actually pretty small, as far as your average castle goes, or so I think - and I found this one picture of a castle in Wales that reminds me a lot of how it looked, from my memory. If you look on this webpage, and look at the small map it gives of the old castle, it really reminds me how the one in my dreams always looked. Especially the relation of the kitchen area to the part of the castle known as the Keep. But of course, I have absolutely no way of knowing if this was the castle I lived in in a past life. There seem to be literally tons of them that were built, in the correct age in history, along these lines.

Code:
http://www.castlewales.com/hope.html

I hope that link works. Try to imagine the castle as though the whole thing wasn't in ruins. I wish there was some way for me to know if that particular castle is anywhere near a river, possibly the one I recall so clearly from my other life. Oh, and as an afterthought, I really wish I could know what my name was in that past life. I've tried meditating on it, but to no avail.
 
Raakel said:
These are the details that I know for sure, and knew from the very beginning, even though I've never known how I could have known, about the people and goings-on in the dream:
1.) I knew that I was a thirteen-year-old girl, possibly a servant in the manor


2.) The man with the axe in the dream was definitely the younger man's uncle, his mother's brother


3.) I was witnessing an assassination in the nephew's own home


But that's about it. I've tried meditating on this dream, but with little or no success...I don't know what to do, but these dreams have really haunted me all throughout my life.


Here are a few other, much smaller memories that I have from what certainly must be this particular past lifetime:


1.) A basket of red and yellow apples in the stone-floored kitchen of the manor, or castle, or whatever; there is a very old woman, wearing a black woolen shawl and voluminous dark brown skirts seated beside the apples in a rickety wooden chair with a woven-reed seat. She is sitting next to the basket of apples, peeling the apples with a short-bladed, tarnished-looking paring knife, and putting the peeled apples into a shallow wooden bowl next to her somewhere. The woman's hair is thin and nearly all white, with just a little gray, and it's pulled back into a tight bun at the nape of her neck


2.) I remember a lot of other stuff about things that were in the kitchen part of the house, including a broom made of long birch twigs, which was propped up against a wall


3.) I remember looking out of a window in the kitchen at some kind of rolling, green countryside, like a moor or field


4.) I remember something about a river, and a small wattle-and-daub house by that river
I thought I should add that today, while I was meditating on all these seemingly random details about my past life, something came to me: I think that old woman peeling apples, whom I was talking about, was my grandmother in that past life. I feel astoundingly sure about it now. And I think that her name was Rebecca, though I'm not sure if Rebecca was a name commonly used in the period of time that I've slowly but surely come to think of as possibly the late 1100's in Wales. My parents were dead, and had been dead for a long, long time...Rebecca was my maternal grandmother. She and my mother in that life had never been close, but she always took care of me. That wattle-and-daub cottage by the river was Rebecca's house, but I think I lived and worked and slept in the castle in which I was a servant girl. I think I worked mostly in the kitchen and the herb garden, which was located right outside the kitchen area of the castle. That I remember especially clearly, because I know that there were some beehives located not too far away from the garden. There were special herbs of some kind grown in the garden, which were supposed to attract bees.
 
Biblical Past Lives, Pt. 3


After this, I don't have any more memories of making the coat of many colors, but I remember being quite proud of my work, not as anything too special in particular, but just as another success in garment-making, which the wearer would value and enjoy wearing. It's possible that in making the coat, I had been planning to embroider a wide indigo border around the coat's hem, but I later decided not to do this, because I thought that the indigo and pale yellow and dark red would somehow clash. I think I actually sewed a couple of stitches into the pale yellow fabric, but soon stiffened with something even like horror, and quickly took the stitches out. But you could still see the two or three perforations of my small bone needle in the tightly-woven wool, near the bottom of the coat.


I also have memories of three other women who lived in our camp - we lived in a grouped-together settlement of large, dark brown tents not too far away from a couple of cities, as well as another village. But the thing is - and this always got me to wondering a lot about it when I was younger - one of the women, especially, whom I really think was the Leah mentioned alongside Rachel in the Bible - wasn't in the least bit dark, or typically Israelite-looking, as you'd perhaps normally think the people from the Bible would have looked. I seem to remember a lot about Leah. She was fairly tall, and light-skinned even in the desert heat, with dark red hair, sort of deep-set blue-green eyes, and long, straight light brown eyebrows. When I think about the color of Leah's eyebrows, I often wonder if she might have used henna to color her hair red, but without henna, her hair would have actually been light brown (not blonde), a light, dusty brown...I liked her eyes. They were interesting. They were kind of closely-set, but deep...I don't know. Once again, I feel rather strange talking about all this! However, I have that one strong memory of Leah and I picking pomegrantes off a tree that was a little taller than us, with two other women, who for all I know might have been the real Zilpah and Bilhah. They weren't very typically Israelite-looking, either; both women had brown hair and brown eyes, but light skin with just a hint of tan or something. I remember what they wore and everything...


However, what makes this all even more interesting to me - the fact that the women I assume were Leah, Zilpah and Bilhah, that is, being pretty light-skinned and -haired - is the fact that not too long ago, I happened to read something in some history/science magazine, which was talking about the strong possibility that the tribe of Israel, and all those people involved, might have had all or most of their direct ancestors coming from somewhere far up north. So, they could have been far lighter than all the rest of those other tribes and people living in and around ancient Haran and Canaan. Unfortunately, though, I didn't save the magazine that said that. I sure wish I had, because then I would have had some tangible proof for what I just said. Instead, all I have is what I remember...

With the latest DNA results from tests on ancient remains fro
Biblical Past Lives, Pt. 3


After this, I don't have any more memories of making the coat of many colors, but I remember being quite proud of my work, not as anything too special in particular, but just as another success in garment-making, which the wearer would value and enjoy wearing. It's possible that in making the coat, I had been planning to embroider a wide indigo border around the coat's hem, but I later decided not to do this, because I thought that the indigo and pale yellow and dark red would somehow clash. I think I actually sewed a couple of stitches into the pale yellow fabric, but soon stiffened with something even like horror, and quickly took the stitches out. But you could still see the two or three perforations of my small bone needle in the tightly-woven wool, near the bottom of the coat.


I also have memories of three other women who lived in our camp - we lived in a grouped-together settlement of large, dark brown tents not too far away from a couple of cities, as well as another village. But the thing is - and this always got me to wondering a lot about it when I was younger - one of the women, especially, whom I really think was the Leah mentioned alongside Rachel in the Bible - wasn't in the least bit dark, or typically Israelite-looking, as you'd perhaps normally think the people from the Bible would have looked. I seem to remember a lot about Leah. She was fairly tall, and light-skinned even in the desert heat, with dark red hair, sort of deep-set blue-green eyes, and long, straight light brown eyebrows. When I think about the color of Leah's eyebrows, I often wonder if she might have used henna to color her hair red, but without henna, her hair would have actually been light brown (not blonde), a light, dusty brown...I liked her eyes. They were interesting. They were kind of closely-set, but deep...I don't know. Once again, I feel rather strange talking about all this! However, I have that one strong memory of Leah and I picking pomegrantes off a tree that was a little taller than us, with two other women, who for all I know might have been the real Zilpah and Bilhah. They weren't very typically Israelite-looking, either; both women had brown hair and brown eyes, but light skin with just a hint of tan or something. I remember what they wore and everything...


However, what makes this all even more interesting to me - the fact that the women I assume were Leah, Zilpah and Bilhah, that is, being pretty light-skinned and -haired - is the fact that not too long ago, I happened to read something in some history/science magazine, which was talking about the strong possibility that the tribe of Israel, and all those people involved, might have had all or most of their direct ancestors coming from somewhere far up north. So, they could have been far lighter than all the rest of those other tribes and people living in and around ancient Haran and Canaan. Unfortunately, though, I didn't save the magazine that said that. I sure wish I had, because then I would have had some tangible proof for what I just said. Instead, all I have is what I remember...
With what is known now from the most recent DNA tests on ancient remains, what you remember about colouring makes sense.
Both Mathilds Anthropology and Crystalinks are informative. Hopefully, even though this is a nine year old thread you will see my reply, or have come across this information anyway.

Since my late father passed away in 1995, I have no one in my family who much accepts re-incarnation as a fact. It isn't something I have ever often talked about to anyone in any case. I never 'went on' about it in great length but I do miss being believed on the odd occasions I mention remembering something. I expect others here also experience that, and we all understand how isolated you must feel when you want to make a remark in passing conversation but can't because you won't be believed. I hope finding this forum helped you.
 
Back
Top