• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

do you ever just know?

sstolze

Member
Do you ever just know that you had a past life as someone with out doing regression or having a dream? Ever since i wad a child i knew i was a hippie in a past life. Ive never had actual validation. Just knowing. In this life i have a severe aversion to hard drugs, so i'm guessing i died of an od. I also believe i had a life in the renassaince where i believe i was beheaded, possibly for being a witch.(which is why i this life i suffer from severe migraines and neck pain.) again, other than the pain i have no validation, just a feeling.

Anyone else just know? I can't be the only one.
 
There are a lot of people who just "know", and many who have strong feelings and predilections that are clues. I would keep working at retrieving actual memories. Most of the lives that I've uncovered came as a total shock. I wasn't a flapper in the 20's - I was a construction worker. I wasn't a "Southern Belle", I was an Irish washer-woman. That's just an example. We seldom turn out to have been who we thought we were. Keep trying to uncover your "truth". It's worth it for the self-understanding it brings.
 
I agree with BriarRose, its quite common to know the general time/place/feel for a PL, but it really helps to do some meditating or self-regression work to explore the details. Your hunches and intuitions are a good place to start, they will provide the doorway to further information. Just be open to the fact that sometimes the 'truth' from memories doesn't always match up with the narratives we've already figured-out prior to remembering.
 
Is there a way to kind of direct the regression? Like to a certain time period so i can see? I did a regression the other day trying to get more info about my native american life. But no matter how hard i focused on seeing my feet as her i couldn't. My feet wore laced up black pointed boots. I kept saying no! My feet are bare and dirty but couldn't shake the booted feet.


Suggestions?
 
You were probably seeing another of your past lives. When starting a regression or meditation silently ask yourself "where does *** come from?" This works if you want to find out where certain phobias, talents, etc. come from. It's like finding pieces to a jigsaw puzzle. They are all jumbled up in your subconscious mind. That's why it helps to keep a journal. After a while you will see a pattern.
 
sstolze said:
Is there a way to kind of direct the regression? Like to a certain time period so i can see? I did a regression the other day trying to get more info about my native american life. But no matter how hard i focused on seeing my feet as her i couldn't. My feet wore laced up black pointed boots. I kept saying no! My feet are bare and dirty but couldn't shake the booted feet.
Suggestions?
I can usually direct the course of my impressions when in regression or the akashic records. And have found when it seems to evade my searching, "they" don't think it important enough to review. With that said, what do you know of the laced up black pointed boots? It's persistence in staying before you sounds like a clue as to what might be important now.
 
The vision with the boots was i was an old woman living in a dirt floor cottage/house. There was a fire in the hearth.


After researching the boots, which was the clearest image i found that they were victorian era. Here i got validation. My entire life i have wanted to live in a beautiful victorian house. Apparently that want was longer lasting than just in this lifetime!
 
I had hoped they were renissaince era to provide done validation to my feeling, but explaining a deep want of mine works too!
 
I think you need to go where the regression takes you. The "laced-up boots" life may have something you need to hear now. I never try to direct mine. While there are lives that I would love to know more about, I go where my guides send me. It can be a matter of trusting them, although I do think it would be okay to ask about what you want to know, as argonne and Usetawuz suggested. But, if you see a life at their direction, accept it with gratitude.
 
sstolze said:
After researching the boots, which was the clearest image i found that they were victorian era. Here i got validation. My entire life i have wanted to live in a beautiful victorian house. Apparently that want was longer lasting than just in this lifetime!
Did they have laces or buttons?
 
I realize I can't really change how it goes. I saw psychic a couple weeks ago. she told me that I had 20 past lives. I guess I have a lot to discover. of all the lives she told me about the one I thought most drawn to was A MINOAN PRIESTESS. that's when I did my first past life regression. it brought me to a Native American woman with the husband and two small children. even though that's not the life I wanted to see I was very happy with seeing it. when I tried my next past life regression I wanted to know more about her. that's when it gave me the blacklaced boots. I had tried doing past life regressions when I was younger with No success. I read some of the stories on here of people who know so much about their past, and I'm jealous because I only get little snippets. when I try to direct the regression I just want to see if I can find proof to the feelings that I feel are true so I know they're true. having failed finding anything in the past I'm very thankful that I'm getting all.
 
As long as could remember.


Not comfortable my own skin that old term.


Looking at my reflection not liking what I see.


As I got older it got a clearer picture why I was


so sad. most of the time.


But, as child it's hard to handle trying understand


whats happening around you.


Hippie yes me too . and many others.
 
sstolze, it is bewildering to try and sort it all out. When you get more "bits", you can start to assemble a "timeline", and the pattern of the lives may start to make sense. I really think that you are doing well. The Native American life alone was impressive.
 
Just knowing


I can related to the 'just knowing' feeling.


I have a twin sister in this lifetime and very early on we 'just knew' that we had had PL's together and that this life we were going to resolve our 'unfinished business' together.


One day we were out walking in the forest and I was telling her some details about a PL that I was trying to recall and she spontaneously 'saw' what I looked like in that life and said that him/me was looking back at us thinking, "what! there's two of you". yikes


Then she cheekily said, "I'll walk behind you, Dad." Which triggered an image from that lifetime in which I was her father and, my sister, his daughter whom he adored, but at my sister's words I knew that there was an incident where the daughter's mischievous nature angered her father and he yelled at her, "Get behind me, Caroline!" I saw her in a cornflower blue dress and her fair hair in ringlets.


It has happened on a couple of occasions where my twin and I can just tune in and talk about shared PLs and just trigger more details to come up.


I find the "knowing" and emotions I feel let me know if the images are real PLs or not.
 
I hear what you are saying, Bees. There's an "aha" moment, and then you think "of course". Does your twin suffer from chronic pain syndrome also? I ask, because if she doesn't, it's further validation of your life in France.
 
Hi BriarRose,


My twin doesn't have CPS but I've developed aggressive arthritis this year after having fibromyalgia for years. My sister has had arthritis for many years.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no expert, but it sounds like the arthritis is genetic, unless you were in a life together where you were stretched on the rack. Of course, that is entirely possible. The fibromyalgia is unique to you, so the trail seems to lead directly back to your experience as a priest.
 
Back
Top