Tinker man
Member
Hi! This is my first post. I was curious about past lives in dreams. First, allow me to provide some context:
I had a past life regression done a few month ago over some memories that were bothering me. I have always felt very strongly that I was a part of the baby boomer generation in the 60's and I wanted to explore this life. I wanted to reach some kind of closure but I was only left with more questions because this particular life was fraught with complications, addiction, mental illness and isolation. I believe that I lived in London and was a young man. Unfortunately, the PLR therapist I had wasn't very professional or skilled and I didn't feel comfortable enough to go too deep into it during the regression. She didn't make me feel comfortable although she definitely had some psychic gifts which helped me identify how I was possibly killed and why I currently am having some issues with my throat.
Roughly 4 months after this regression I had a dream that I was a little girl during WW2. I lived in Poland with my family which was comprised almost entirely of women because I presume the men were away at war. We were Catholic. I remember we lived in a very remote village on a hill that overlooked a very beautiful valley. I lived with cousins, aunts, sisters, my grandmother as well as my mother who was always preoccupied with my younger siblings. I remember sometimes men would come to our village/camp but they were never there for long. Everyone was very stressed out and serious all of the time. I was too young to fully understand that there was a war going on and no one explained anything to me.
One night our village was bombed and ambushed and we had to evacuate. It was winter and the snow was very deep. In the dream I walked (barefoot I believe) through the snow with a blanket wrapped around me. The light from the fires make it seem like there were street lamps in the woods. There were simply built wooden houses that were all on fire and my family was running ahead of me. One of my relatives, who I believe was an aunt or perhaps a cousin turned and motioned for me to hurry up as she turned the corner around one of the houses. I was struggling and was curious about what was going on around me because I didn't really understand that we were at war or that we were truly in danger. I didn't make it and believe that I was either shot or a bomb or grenade hit me and I passed away in the snow.
After I had this dream I didn't think too much of it but I soon realized that it read like a past life- the emotions I had surrounding it would sometimes fill me with anger and sadness- sadness at the little child I was who died so unfairly but also anger that not one adult came back to pick me up and help me when they saw I couldn't keep up with them.
I thought it odd that this life ended right before my other one began- if I was in my 20's during the 60's than it makes sense that perhaps this dream was showing me my life before that one. If that really is what it was then I am thankful I was shown this- as painful as it is to think about it is a gift.
I have often thought of painting a picture of that little girl because she is forgotten. No one in her family appreciated her. I was ignored a lot. I don't remember my name or what year I passed away. I was 6 or 7 I believe. This dream haunted me for a while and I would often think about it. I wondered to myself why a small remote village/camp in the hills would be targeted and then the thought immediately came to me that perhaps we were aiding and abetting Polish resistance fighters or that we were perhaps the wives and children of the fighters themselves. I looked up the Polish resistance movement online and found some pictures. There was one I found on Wikipedia of a man who was posing with a rifle drawn in front of a heavily wooded area and he looked just like the men in my dream. The trees looked similar as well.
How often do past lives come to people in dreams? This is the first time that has ever happened to me.
I'm really enjoying reading people's stories here. I wish that reincarnation was generally a more acceptable topic in everyday conversation because it is fascinating and I truly do believe in it! Remembering my own, as painful and disappointing as they were, has given me great insight into why I am the way I am and what specific things I need to do to move forward in this life.
*Violet*
I had a past life regression done a few month ago over some memories that were bothering me. I have always felt very strongly that I was a part of the baby boomer generation in the 60's and I wanted to explore this life. I wanted to reach some kind of closure but I was only left with more questions because this particular life was fraught with complications, addiction, mental illness and isolation. I believe that I lived in London and was a young man. Unfortunately, the PLR therapist I had wasn't very professional or skilled and I didn't feel comfortable enough to go too deep into it during the regression. She didn't make me feel comfortable although she definitely had some psychic gifts which helped me identify how I was possibly killed and why I currently am having some issues with my throat.
Roughly 4 months after this regression I had a dream that I was a little girl during WW2. I lived in Poland with my family which was comprised almost entirely of women because I presume the men were away at war. We were Catholic. I remember we lived in a very remote village on a hill that overlooked a very beautiful valley. I lived with cousins, aunts, sisters, my grandmother as well as my mother who was always preoccupied with my younger siblings. I remember sometimes men would come to our village/camp but they were never there for long. Everyone was very stressed out and serious all of the time. I was too young to fully understand that there was a war going on and no one explained anything to me.
One night our village was bombed and ambushed and we had to evacuate. It was winter and the snow was very deep. In the dream I walked (barefoot I believe) through the snow with a blanket wrapped around me. The light from the fires make it seem like there were street lamps in the woods. There were simply built wooden houses that were all on fire and my family was running ahead of me. One of my relatives, who I believe was an aunt or perhaps a cousin turned and motioned for me to hurry up as she turned the corner around one of the houses. I was struggling and was curious about what was going on around me because I didn't really understand that we were at war or that we were truly in danger. I didn't make it and believe that I was either shot or a bomb or grenade hit me and I passed away in the snow.
After I had this dream I didn't think too much of it but I soon realized that it read like a past life- the emotions I had surrounding it would sometimes fill me with anger and sadness- sadness at the little child I was who died so unfairly but also anger that not one adult came back to pick me up and help me when they saw I couldn't keep up with them.
I thought it odd that this life ended right before my other one began- if I was in my 20's during the 60's than it makes sense that perhaps this dream was showing me my life before that one. If that really is what it was then I am thankful I was shown this- as painful as it is to think about it is a gift.
I have often thought of painting a picture of that little girl because she is forgotten. No one in her family appreciated her. I was ignored a lot. I don't remember my name or what year I passed away. I was 6 or 7 I believe. This dream haunted me for a while and I would often think about it. I wondered to myself why a small remote village/camp in the hills would be targeted and then the thought immediately came to me that perhaps we were aiding and abetting Polish resistance fighters or that we were perhaps the wives and children of the fighters themselves. I looked up the Polish resistance movement online and found some pictures. There was one I found on Wikipedia of a man who was posing with a rifle drawn in front of a heavily wooded area and he looked just like the men in my dream. The trees looked similar as well.
How often do past lives come to people in dreams? This is the first time that has ever happened to me.
I'm really enjoying reading people's stories here. I wish that reincarnation was generally a more acceptable topic in everyday conversation because it is fascinating and I truly do believe in it! Remembering my own, as painful and disappointing as they were, has given me great insight into why I am the way I am and what specific things I need to do to move forward in this life.
*Violet*