• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Does anybody recall being the bad guy?

wildcard_seven

New Member
I mean somebody had to be the rapist, murderer, fiend, cruel person, right? And since we've all worn many "hats" along our journey, it seems likely we've all been in one of these less desirable roles.

For instance, if you were beaten and killed in one life, then where is the guy who beat and killed you now? I suppose if you take it further, if the law of karma has its sway, it's likely you had a prior life where you did the same. I've just found it interesting that most of the accounts I've read so far have been accounts of fairly neutral lives or victimization.
 
I had an egyptian lifetime in which I murdered my best friend under the mistaken assumption that he was a rival. I ordered soldiers to kill him and they simply stuck their swords into his midsection. I soon suffered a retaliatory murder from poisoning and died a writhing, screaming death. The soulmate I killed has most recently been my sister, my mother and in her current lifetime, is my ex-fiance.
 
There could be a number of reasons for that Wildcard. I think the majority of the population both now, and in the past, are predominately good people. Take a thousand random individuals, and how many out of that thousand are murderers? or rapists etc., very few I think. Now say we've each lived a thousand past lives, which I believe is quite a generous number.... I think the proportion is similar - very few lives in which we did something terrible like murder.


Another reason - we have had a few members in the past who have shared memories of evil deeds, but I think many might also feel a bit ashamed to share such things. Personally, I don't have any clear memories of doing anything really bad in a past life, but I would certainly think twice about sharing if I did .... I wouldn't rule it out entirely though ;)
 
Good points. Murderers and rapists are extreme examples, but I'd say mistreating one's fellow man in some less severe form is fairly common... being a harsh landlord, gossiper, betrayer, making callous decisions as part of some corporation, ridiculing certain peoples or groups, to name a few.


I suppose many memories shared here might be of a life of some person who'd be considered less than salt of the earth as well...but the only memories that bubble to the surface are of that person's better moments, or their own mistreatment.


usetawaz shared an interesting memory. Myself, it wouldn't shock me entirely to learn that I was an absolute monster in some past life. Although I have no such feelings in me in this life (of overt death, destruction, cruelty), I tend to view serial killers and the like as very ill people, rather than demons and the like, and I suspect that more tolerable attitude might come even from having had walked that path before. I mean, somebody had to walk it.
 
Yeah, I was one.. Unfortunately. But now, I have met (Almost) all the people that I did wrong and I'm trying my best to fix it..


I did fix it with my ex-Niece (Currently cousin) though so..:thumbsup:


I maybe thinking about doing some charity work once I reached 18..


I would actually feel very ashamed of talking about my past life.. But I'm still 14 and need a lot of guidance so I won't repeat it.. But at least I'm making progress. But I wonder what would Karma do to me? Any ideas? I'm quite new to this.
 
Wuxin - Welcome! (I've only just turned 18, so don't think you're the only teen on here) As for your question - karma isn't to be feared, the best thing you can do is simply be the best person you can be. That doesn't mean you can't make mistakes though, (everyone does at some point). If you really did something so terrible, the only thing karma will 'do' to you is bring the people you did wrong back around for you to put things right with, (which hopefully you do at the first opportunity you get, for you and for them!) Sounds like you're already trying to do the right thing at 14, so you can't be that bad! :)


Wildcard Seven - I personally don't remember ever being a 'bad guy' like you describe. However I have killed many people through my past lives, during battles and wars (but I don't count that as being a bad guy because with battle you get pushed into doing things you wouldn't normally do to save yourself). I also remember personally killing one man, but he started it and forced me to fight, and I was defending my wife and young child who were behind me. I sure hope that one didn't give me any bad karma, but I don't see how it could, because I only did what I had to do for me and my family. If I had not killed him...He would have killed me and done terrible things to my wife, which I could not let happen.
 
Honestly, that would be a lot of people (About a few million Jews,gypsies,gays etc,etc actually... T.T)... Oh well, bring it on, I'll fix it.. My karma would be is that my past life could be one of the high ranking Nazi officers (Not really sure, but my hypnosis is implying that I was quite close to Hitler, maybe even talked to him occasionally. Or maybe was him e!e) so that means that a lot of people would be after me.. Swarming like zombies.. But I'll get it through, I'm very sure God won't send them like a zombie horde, it would be slow and steady so I won't have too much pressure.. $P$


I'm not a bad person but when they make me angry.. A lot of things can escape my mouth.. Usually they go with the lines "You will get shot for this!" When I'm angry, I somehow seem to lose all my emotions and once ironed my sister's hand just cause she took my toy away from me... Still handling it, don't worry its much better now. Nowadays, I just think about funny scenes from any movie (Usually Charlie Chaplin) and I stop threatening murder and the like... And regain my forgiveness emotion.
 
I have no memories of being a murdere (yet), but I do have memories of someone thinking I was the worst person in the world :roll eyes:


In the 1300's I was a monk most likely in Poland. As a young man I met a girl that I had a secret relationship with. She became pregnant and the specific memory I have is of her coming up to me, telling me about it and expecting me to do something about it. I feel quite bad thinking of my behavior, however I probably couldn't have done anything else. I remember looking over her shoulder and seeing another guy from the monastery looking suspiciously at us. I think I more or less just turned around and walked away. I see her crying face very clearly in that memory and it makes me feel like a right *******, but I don't feel I could have done anything about it.
 
I shot my dad in a past life. He wasn't my dad then, but I shot him. Mistaken identity. We had a laugh about it.


I was a petty criminal in another life, may have even killed somebody, I'm not sure.


I did have a horrible dream in which I killed a woman out of a "thrill-kill". It was awful. My reasoning was brutal. I wanted to get a kill under my belt and she was just another anonymous person living in the slums. Nobody would miss her. I woke up feeling awful for that stupid dream and spent the day in a deep blue funk. That night I meditated on the dream and found myself in that same city, still holding the gun. I took control of the dream and walked myself to the police station and confessed to the crime. Only then did I feel better on waking. Weird, eh? I don't know if it was PL related or not.


I had read a story about a regression therapist. Actually that wasn't his profession, he was a licensed psychotherapist who had a guy he felt he simply wasn't finding the right path to help him with. This guy was plagued by dreams of being murdered. It wasn't until he had reached his wits' end that the therapist sheepishly suggested hypnotherapy and past life regression. The client agreed and after a session that (you guessed it) led to a past life of being murdered, progress began to be made to settle the client's anxieties.


Shortly thereafter he took on another client who was plagued by guilt and dreams of murdering somebody. A mutual friend had sent this guy to the therapist and the details he gave from his nightmares matched the details from the previous client's nightmares. After a few sessions, it seems that this guy had murdered the other guy in a past life.


Though he was able to help both clients deal with their anxieties and nightmares, there was one question left. Should he introduce the two? He wrote that he wrestled with this question for some time before deciding not to. He said he felt that if fate wanted them to meet, they would meet come hell or high water.
 
Back
Top