• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Finally together with my "soulmate" from a past life

Ogat

New Member
I met a man from a past life more than four years ago, and it lead to a lot of suffering and changes in my life. I have written about my situation before here: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/past-lover-in-this-life-why.3399/#post-57737

This summer I met him again after four years. I didn't even know his name and didn't have any possibility to contact him which made me feel very hopeless about the whole situation. Now when we finally met by coincidence again we had an instant connection. We've been in touch every day and met three times (due to the long distance between our countries). His personality is exactly as I thought and we are very similar. Even the age difference matches with what I remembered from my past life. It turns out that he's been very lonely and has had a hard life with addictions and low self confidence. I feel maybe we met on purpose so I could help him feel better. He's clearly a very spiritual and clever person and I have made some hints about what I remember but I don't know if or when I'll discuss my memories with him. Everything happened quite fast and a few weeks ago he moved in with me and in spring we are moving together to his country permanently. He really needed company and care and when we first met he immediately opened up to me about his loneliness and self destructive living. I feel so good to be able to give him my friendship, love and care and I notice that his confidence has already improved and he is now healthier than ever and has left his past way of living behind him. Of course he gives me a lot back also, I feel very safe with him and relieved that I found him at last. Do you think the purpose of meeting someone from a past life in this life is that you're supposed to help each other? I still can't believe that I got to know him at last and that we are together. I remember how miserable I felt before and now I feel such a relief that is undescribable. Everything happened on it's own and it turns out that he lives exactly in the place I always dreamed of living in his country and that the changes I made in my life after meeting him the first time makes it possible for me to move to his country without any trouble. I thought about and missed him every day for four years and now he's here beside me. I feel amazed and thankful for this experience!
 
Back
Top