• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Flashbacks

Ghost of Gumby

Hi, Friends : )
I experience at least 2 or 3 flashbacks a week to one of my past lives, or sometimes I have a flashback to a place I've never been in my present reality. Does anyone else experience flashbacks, and if so, how often?
 
I'm hoping you aren't referring to actual clinical flashbacks. If so and they're happening that often, you need to see a doctor about that!


If you're using the word to describe intense memories, I don't get them too often. They do happen, but not that frequently.
 
Well yes they are intense memories, always in color, and sometimes with sound. I have been having these about 15 years. I know that some people who've had Past life memories have also had flashbacks. Last night I had flashbacks of soldiers marching down a street with barets. Also of a picnic that appeared to be from the 19th century, there was a white cloth spread on the ground with baskets of food, and everyone was dressed in Victorian era clothing.
 
Back
Top