Thank you for the interest

Maybe it would actually be a good idea to hear the Kölner dialect, perhaps that will trigger some more specific memories.
I must admit that I haven't thought much about Anna lately. It was very interesting to read through that old thread again though, thank you Karoliina. I'm more certain now, that is something I can say. A strange thing is though that I seem to have an obsession with her brother - it's like he casts a shadow over every research that I do on her. He was the one that settled the marriage between Anna and the king. And he was the one that led his miniature kingdom to war with the great Charles V (whom I also feel a connection with in some way).
Anna's childhood home was in Düsseldorf although the family travelled to their castles most of the time. Unfortunately not much is left of the Düsseldorf Anna knew, which makes it hard to tell anything.
I have a strong connection to this area of Germany and the Netherlands and believe I may have lived there several times
I also just wanted to share something about my Sweden trip today - my boyfriend can validate this

- but I
did not want to leave there. We wandered around for hours (he's so patient

), just because I wanted to stay, I wanted to hear the language, read the streetsigns. I wanted it to be my home
so bad.
