Mammatus
A Squid With a Rocketship
I neglected to share this when it happened >.> So, I'm sharing this now.
A couple weeks ago, I had a very long dream regarding several past lives that I didn't know about. I was given glimpses of four different past lives, and only one of them I was vaguely aware of prior.
The first glimpse I was given was a life regarding an Egyptian pharaoh (whether or not I was this pharaoh is irrelevant to me). I was "informed" that he wasn't a particularly well known or famous pharaoh. In this glimpse, after the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt (that much was obvious), he was sitting on his throne with a cat (sort looked like an Ocicat, same color and spotted) in his lap, listening intently to a proposal by one of the Egyptian citizens about agriculture in the Nile Valley. It seemed like Egypt was in a time of peace and prosperity.
It cut-off and went to another life, the life of a Greek philosopher. I was not given much information about him, other than he was unlawfully killed for having "conflicting ideals" to what was "accepted" at the time. I glimpsed him sitting on the ground of his small home, writing on a makeshift table that was a large stone. He was writing on a sort of "paper" about his theories of the origins of the universe.
After that glimpse, I was shown a life as a Trojan general leading men into battle against (haha) the Greeks. He was severely wounded and died not long after. This glimpse was short and not much detail, other than the extreme violence of the situation (what's funny is I'm always making fun of Troy, especially with my saying "Oh god, it's the Trojans" :laugh: )
The last life I was shown was the only one I was vaguely aware of prior to the dream. I was an English grenadier during the American Revolution. I do not know what battle it was that I was viewing, however, it was late in the war and it was pouring the rain out. I was taking cover behind a tree in the yard of a colonist's house as we were being pushed back by the Patriots.
It cut off there.
This is all I remember from the dream, but they were very real and very detailed and familiar.
A couple weeks ago, I had a very long dream regarding several past lives that I didn't know about. I was given glimpses of four different past lives, and only one of them I was vaguely aware of prior.
The first glimpse I was given was a life regarding an Egyptian pharaoh (whether or not I was this pharaoh is irrelevant to me). I was "informed" that he wasn't a particularly well known or famous pharaoh. In this glimpse, after the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt (that much was obvious), he was sitting on his throne with a cat (sort looked like an Ocicat, same color and spotted) in his lap, listening intently to a proposal by one of the Egyptian citizens about agriculture in the Nile Valley. It seemed like Egypt was in a time of peace and prosperity.
It cut-off and went to another life, the life of a Greek philosopher. I was not given much information about him, other than he was unlawfully killed for having "conflicting ideals" to what was "accepted" at the time. I glimpsed him sitting on the ground of his small home, writing on a makeshift table that was a large stone. He was writing on a sort of "paper" about his theories of the origins of the universe.
After that glimpse, I was shown a life as a Trojan general leading men into battle against (haha) the Greeks. He was severely wounded and died not long after. This glimpse was short and not much detail, other than the extreme violence of the situation (what's funny is I'm always making fun of Troy, especially with my saying "Oh god, it's the Trojans" :laugh: )
The last life I was shown was the only one I was vaguely aware of prior to the dream. I was an English grenadier during the American Revolution. I do not know what battle it was that I was viewing, however, it was late in the war and it was pouring the rain out. I was taking cover behind a tree in the yard of a colonist's house as we were being pushed back by the Patriots.
It cut off there.
This is all I remember from the dream, but they were very real and very detailed and familiar.