shadowsofmypast
Senior Registered
My mine was in 1900's before the jazz area.
I was real young I lived in a 2 story victorian house.
I had 2 dogs and cat . The little brown dog I had.
I called him Mr Timms I think he was pekingese?
because he was a business partner of my fathers.
And show to my parents house to do business
Mr timms did like children or me.
So when Mr Timms came over I would call out
real loud MR Timms where are my dog would
come to me. And Mr timms would give a disgusted look.:laugh:
I was real young I lived in a 2 story victorian house.
I had 2 dogs and cat . The little brown dog I had.
I called him Mr Timms I think he was pekingese?
because he was a business partner of my fathers.
And show to my parents house to do business
Mr timms did like children or me.
So when Mr Timms came over I would call out
real loud MR Timms where are my dog would
come to me. And Mr timms would give a disgusted look.:laugh: